Can I half dose the MVP ZMK stack?

1. E J
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

Can I half dose the MVP ZMK stack?

Hey guys,

I am a bit short of money now day and was wondering how to make the MVP /ZMK I've got las a bit longer. Instead of going one month on and one off I was wondering if:

a) I could take half a dose of each every day

or

b) I could do one day on one off maybe even adding a cheaper multi on "off" days like NOW Adam.

I understand none of this options is ideal but I'd really like to try this product (heard great things) but times do not allow me to buy it each month.

Thanks in advance.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.82%

i've done 3 caps of mvp and 3 caps of zmk a day. it worked well for me and lasts 10 days longer so you get 40 days out of the stack.
  3. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

On my off days I only take 2 mvp and 2 zmk and still feel all of the benefits that the products provide. If you take 2 days off a week, thats 8 days in a month, saving you 16 pills. I know it only gets you a few more days.....but that could be an option for you!

To be honest....2 pills of mvp/zmk is far more efficient than the normal dose of any other multi i've tried.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

4. E J
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

To be honest....2 pills of mvp/zmk is far more efficient than the normal dose of any other multi i've tried.
    Yeah, that is what I figured from all the positive comments. So do you think If I dose 2 MVP in the morning, 2 NOW ADAM (which I already own, and instead of the other 2 MVP) and 2 ZMK at night I will be covered?

BTW, is MVP supposed to be taken with food?

Thanks guys
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

I dont really know much about the NOW product, so i'd really rather not give advice either way pertaining to that. I do think the 2/2 method would be perfectly fine for some days though.

Also, you definitely should take your mvp with a meal but make sure to take your zmk at least 2 hours after your last meal and without any calcium at all.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  6. E J
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

Thanks CTDeuce, I guess a 2/2 protocol is what I'll follow. I've heard other people only taking mineral 5 on 2 off (weekends) to remove excess minerals as that is supposed to increase longevity, any take on that?

Thanks again
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    Thanks CTDeuce, I guess a 2/2 protocol is what I'll follow. I've heard other people only taking mineral 5 on 2 off (weekends) to remove excess minerals as that is supposed to increase longevity, any take on that?

Thanks again
    I honestly dont believe that for a second, but to each their own .

no need to thank me pal....just trying to help!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.77%

Thanks again
    Unless you have some sort of condition your body will process and excrete excess minerals on its own (same with vitamins) that's not to say that you can't go overboard on them as you definitely can, assuming that you have a relatively balanced diet then 2 MVP and 2 ZMK is definitely enough, save your ADAM for later (maybe as a "bridge" between MVP/ZMK stacks).
  9. 1HP
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hi EJ,

I see you found your way here

I take 3 MVP (in 1 dose) 5 days a week to save some money. Still notice positive effects from it.

Removing EXCESS minerals for longetivity purposes only apply to heavy metals, iron, calcium and to a lesser extend copper.

ZMK rocks even more then MVP btw I just HAVE to take 4 of those, it makes my sleep so much better..
  10. E J
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

Hey HP1man you are everywhere , thanks a bunch for that clarification.

So do you take ZMK on weekends? and have you noticed a really diferent effect from 3 ZMK to 4 before sleep? I ask becauseI really dunno what to expect, I used to take animal pak and have never taken ZMA, ZMT or anything like that.

Thanks
  11. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

So do you take ZMK on weekends? and have you noticed a really diferent effect from 3 ZMK to 4 before sleep? I ask becauseI really dunno what to expect, I used to take animal pak and have never taken ZMA, ZMT or anything like that.

Thanks
    you should take zmk and mvp daily. Doing 5 on, 2 off isn't exactly a proper way to supplement with vitamins and minerals.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  12. 1HP
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you should take zmk and mvp daily. Doing 5 on, 2 off isn't exactly a proper way to supplement with vitamins and minerals.
    I would take both 7 days a week ideally, but I'm doing some chelating in the weekends at the moment, taking IP6 2 times a day when I get up and before bed on empty stomach. I need to find a way to fit that in somehow differently but I cannot rearrange my whole life to get my supplementation optimal The difference is very small but noticable for me on the ZMK, no big difference on sleep but I think 4 gives me more energy in the morning. I dont notice a difference between 3 or 4 MVP but thats a lot harder to notice.. I take 3 to cut costs a little. I do however notice I'm taking a multi in the case of MVP and never actually felt taking any multi.

CTdeuce, any big reason why its recommended to take 2 x 2 MVP in stead of 1x4 ? Thanks.
  13. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

Basically just making things easier on your system for absorbtion.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  14. E J
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

Cool then, I'll take it 7 days a week both MVP and ZMK, gonna experiment with dosages to see if I feel a diffenrence (primarily in ZMK).

Hey 1HP, any reason why you do chelating on weekends? Why not take a daily morning dose of IP6 and the k2 (since MVP contains D3 but I don't know if the D3 containes is enough for chelating purposes.)
  15. 1HP
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Cool then, I'll take it 7 days a week both MVP and ZMK, gonna experiment with dosages to see if I feel a diffenrence (primarily in ZMK).

Hey 1HP, any reason why you do chelating on weekends? Why not take a daily morning dose of IP6 and the k2 (since MVP contains D3 but I don't know if the D3 containes is enough for chelating purposes.)
    Convenience. Weekdays I just pop a load of pills at getup, hit the shower, shave and then eat breakfast. The IP6 works best taken alone on empty stomach, it will bind to minerals in my other supplements so I have to take it seperately.

However I'm actually going to start what you're suggesting this week since I'm tightening up my diet/regime even more and going to go stricter on IFF. Then I can take IP6 first thing and the rest of my morning supps after shower/shaving, and breakfast wont be for a few hours anyway. This also suits me better since I want as less interference as possible between quercetin/bioperine gluco/sulfa inhibiting effects (experimenting with that to increase resveratrol bioavailability) and my actual breakfast. And I can go 7 days a week on everything this way

I take 5000 IU D3 from now foods.

Similar Forum Threads

1. half dose T-Rez
    By login211 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 06:51 PM
  2. t-911 half dose?
    By protempsfish in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 11:04 PM