2 Quick Questions About Cordygen5...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.33%

2 Quick Questions About Cordygen5...

I am going to gt the free sample from the website, and I want to know before I get my hopes up, if i will see any affects from that one dose, or if this is a product that builds over time. I'm getting the sample first because i am a hug skeptic of all supps, so I wanna make sure that if it doesnt work the first dose, its not because it's a bad product.

Secondly, I train 3 times a day (Endurance sports, running/biking) for 45 minutes at about 80% VO2 max. What my dosing be if and when I buy a bottle of this stuff? It says take 3 per workout, should I take them all before one workout or take 1 before each? or 2 before each?

If a rep could answer these I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hey man, thanks for asking.

for your first question, some people say it takes a few days for them to really feel it, but honestly...I felt it on my very first dose and still do today, well over a full year later.

for your second question, Cordygen 5 is a time released product intended to last up to 12 hours. With that said, you should probably figure out how far apart your training is throughout the day and if it falls into a 12 hour span, you're definitely set to take it before your first session.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.33%

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    hey man, thanks for asking.

for your first question, some people say it takes a few days for them to really feel it, but honestly...I felt it on my very first dose and still do today, well over a full year later.

for your second question, Cordygen 5 is a time released product intended to last up to 12 hours. With that said, you should probably figure out how far apart your training is throughout the day and if it falls into a 12 hour span, you're definitely set to take it before your first session.
    Thanks a lot, if you don't mind a follow up question, since I cant decided yet, Is the cordygen Vo2 ultra also time releasE?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.33%

nevermind, i jsut read the website and see that the ultra is not time released.

I train at 7,12,5. Should one does really last me through all these workouts? Should I take three in the morning, and then take one more an hour before my final workout?
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD4386 View Post
    nevermind, i jsut read the website and see that the ultra is not time released.

I train at 7,12,5. Should one does really last me through all these workouts? Should I take three in the morning, and then take one more an hour before my final workout?
    I honestly think that taking it around 6:00-6:30am should be enough for all 3 workouts...but you'll have to gauge for yourself since the only person that knows your body....is you.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Questions regarding Cordygen5
    By ramon25 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:53 AM
  2. Cordygen5 Quick review
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 07:22 AM
  3. a quick HCG questions