Riley and Aiden

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let everyone know that my twin sons were born and are home and safe. thanks so much to everyone who has kept asking about them :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, God bless those two children, great news, and congrats to you and your wife.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let everyone know that my twin sons were born and are home and safe. thanks so much to everyone who has kept asking about them :)
twin boys, huh? what a handfull they're going to be mate. I got one of each just turned 2 :D

Congrats - hope sons and mother are doing well :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats my friend. good luck and good health

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Soooo.... when do they start Kettle Ball Training? :D

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Precious. I have a 16 month old son named Riley as well.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Precious. I have a 16 month old son named Riley as well.
haha thats awesome. Whats funny is a good friend of mine has a daughter that they named Riley...so she was joking that our kids should get married so they never forgot each other's names

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Those are some handsome little men you have there brother! Congrats! I'm glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy. Now.....don't you have diapers to change or something??? Haha!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Those are some handsome little men you have there brother! Congrats! I'm glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy. Now.....don't you have diapers to change or something??? Haha!
Thank you sir :). I actually changed Aiden's diaper today and got a heap of poop on my hand. I guess i'm officially a dad now huh?

congrats bruv!!....
Thank you :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
How cool! Congratulations to you and your wife. 2x the fun that just gets funner all the time.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I actually changed Aiden's diaper today and got a heap of poop on my hand. I guess i'm officially a dad now huh?
Poop, pee, Imagination Movers all day... That's fatherhood for ya.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
for a small update in THAT department, Riley managed to pee directly over his head and all over the couch and Aiden tried pooping on my hand AGAIN, but I moved in time and he got his clothes instead...hahah

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: How did I miss this!? Congrats, bro, and enjoy even the seemingly 'crappy' things. You'll miss it someday. God bless your family.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t, I missed this earlier.... the big news even brought Matt out from his semi-seclusion!!! LOL! j/k :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
:lol: How did I miss this!? Congrats, bro, and enjoy even the seemingly 'crappy' things. You'll miss it someday. God bless your family.
Thanks so much buddy :):):)

Holy sh*t, I missed this earlier.... the big news even brought Matt out from his semi-seclusion!!! LOL! j/k :D
haha I had to toss him a link and entice him with a picture....but we got him out of hiding for a minute or two ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
All the best to you and your family man!!