1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

somnidren tabs?

i know a while ago there was some discussion of producing sublingual tablets for somnidren opposed to the powder. is this still being discussed as a possibility, or no longer?

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I will check into this for you.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.03%

Somnidren tabs would be an awesome idea! Also a BCAA/Beta Alanine mix that I could sip on during my workouts after taking CRE-02, now, that would make me a little giddy.

•   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%

Sublingual somnidren tabs would not work because of the amount of product that would have to be packed into such a small and solo tab. Right now we are playing around with an enteric coated somnidren product though....so stay tuned on that possibility!!

Also...the bcaa could still be in the works....hmmmm
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Sublingual somnidren tabs would not work because of the amount of product that would have to be packed into such a small and solo tab. Right now we are playing around with an enteric coated somnidren product though....so stay tuned on that possibility!!

Also...the bcaa could still be in the works....hmmmm
    yeah, the tab would have to be quite big, but i for one would prefer to take maybe 3 sublingual tabs or so then dropping powder in my mouth. enteric coated sounds interesting though!
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    yeah, the tab would have to be quite big, but i for one would prefer to take maybe 3 sublingual tabs or so then dropping powder in my mouth. enteric coated sounds interesting though!
    The enteric coated would be designed essentially to work just as fast (if not faster) than the sublingual powder.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well, that is something that im very interested, as somnidren is one of my favorite products.
  8. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    well, that is something that im very interested, as somnidren is one of my favorite products.
    Thanks for the awesome feedback and the support buddy!!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Question

The enteric coated would be designed essentially to work just as fast (if not faster) than the sublingual powder.
    Since the purpose of enteric coating is to basically prevent the breakdown of the product until it releases the small intestine, wouldn't it take more time to work? Obviously, gastric emptying would be the biggest factor here (since it varies on an individual basis), but according to the Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology, the average time for gastric empyting with enteric coated tabs is between 1.5-7 hours. I can't find the exact source but that's where this information stems from.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i never used the product, but i have used plain gaba,

personally i would go sub-lingual with this and im temped to try this product soon.

when i took gaba sub-lingual it hit much harder and faster.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%

the current version of Somnidren GH is a product that can easily be taken sublingually with the powder. That is the ONLY way I take mine and the results are un-paralleled.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the current version of Somnidren GH is a product that can easily be taken sublingually with the powder. That is the ONLY way I take mine and the results are un-paralleled.
    agreed completely. just shoving 6g of powder under the toungue is a pain, would making a smaller scooper that allows multiple scoops for a single serving possible? i know ive lost a great deal of powder trying to get half of a scoop or a quarter of a scoop in at the time, whille making sure it equalled exactly a scoop.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Since the purpose of enteric coating is to basically prevent the breakdown of the product until it releases the small intestine, wouldn't it take more time to work? Obviously, gastric emptying would be the biggest factor here (since it varies on an individual basis), but according to the Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology, the average time for gastric empyting with enteric coated tabs is between 1.5-7 hours. I can't find the exact source but that's where this information stems from.

Man these smilies are beast over here. Bizzump.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.03%

I agree that it would probably take more time to work, however, I would think that if you're taking it prior to going to bed that extra time shouldn't be an issue. The product is a GH releaser, not necessarily a sleep aid (although that is a pleasant side effect). I would also like to see research (I was unable to find any) about gastric emptying over night versus during the day. Once again I am assuming, as most body processes that GE would slow over night, providing the enteric coated tablet enough time to breakdown, release and absorb.

As always ncangey0513, you make an excellent point and your question really made me think about this one. Thanks!
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey Andrew! You are correct. The enteric coated tabs would unfortunately take longer to kick in since it takes most people's digestion roughly 20-45 minutes for the tablet to even hit the intestine for release. Unlike many pharmaceuticals the potential S-GH tablet would be designed to break down rapidly upon delivery into the intestine instead of being slowly released. In my opinion this isn't the ideal solution for this product hence the poll asking peeps what they really wanted. The number one whine with S-GH is the aftertaste and we were trying to circumvent that issue as we speak while still keeping it in a powder form. That doesn't mean we'll be able to keep the flavoring all natural but we are doing our best. I'm still all for the powdered sublingual delivery and sublingual tablets or lozenges in my opinion would be slower as well.

The long term solution may be two skus of S-GH so each individual can decide what works best for them. I really like the idea of the enteric coated tablet version because like Steve mentioned it is about GH release and recovery and not just getting to sleep. Unfortunately many users only want that rapid sleep enhancing effect which they would be giving up slighlty with the tablet version.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hey Andrew! You are correct. The enteric coated tabs would unfortunately take longer to kick in since it takes most people's digestion roughly 20-45 minutes for the tablet to even hit the intestine for release. Unlike many pharmaceuticals the potential S-GH tablet would be designed to break down rapidly upon delivery into the intestine instead of being slowly released. In my opinion this isn't the ideal solution for this product hence the poll asking peeps what they really wanted. The number one whine with S-GH is the aftertaste and we were trying to circumvent that issue as we speak while still keeping it in a powder form. That doesn't mean we'll be able to keep the flavoring all natural but we are doing our best. I'm still all for the powdered sublingual delivery and sublingual tablets or lozenges in my opinion would be slower as well.

The long term solution may be two skus of S-GH so each individual can decide what works best for them. I really like the idea of the enteric coated tablet version because like Steve mentioned it is about GH release and recovery and not just getting to sleep. Unfortunately many users only want that rapid sleep enhancing effect which they would be giving up slighlty with the tablet version.
    I figured as much - thanks for the answer!

I think the sublingual tabs are a great idea, but I can't believe people don't like the taste of S-GH! I absolutely love it. I almost wish I could slip some under my tongue throughout the day as a treat .

Also, I may have asked this question in a different thread, but, obviously there is a bit of a caking issue with S-GH. Would there be any negligible effect if you were to add salicylic acid to perhaps help with the caking? Obviously malto is out of the question, and that is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that helps with caking.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 08:09 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:08 PM
  3. M1T AND BULk TABS.brother of MASS TABS CYCLE?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 01:33 PM
  4. Meso Labs 10mg tabs OR the AMT 5mg tabs?
    By Campeon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:35 PM