NEW! "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA" Write Up
- 03-28-2009, 11:10 AM
- 03-28-2009, 01:25 PM
03-29-2009, 11:19 PM
I oftentimes take Cre-02 1x3 times daily for it's food partitioning effects on off days (with meals). I don't see why adding v02 would do anything but make you feel even better...but as far as the creatine intake goes, on workout days I would stick to 3 pills per serving.
A lot of the times I take the 3 pills post workout rather than pre. You lose the cordyceps advantage for the most part...but you get an even better feeling from the creatine!
03-30-2009, 08:32 AM
03-31-2009, 12:35 AM
I have to ask - Chuck or Matt (or if anyone else has used this) - how does one full dose of this stack up to one full dose of the original VO2?
iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
03-31-2009, 09:48 AM
03-31-2009, 02:15 PM
04-01-2009, 04:33 AM
04-01-2009, 07:47 AM
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
04-10-2009, 07:24 AM
04-10-2009, 04:06 PM
04-10-2009, 08:04 PM
04-13-2009, 01:32 PM
03-22-2011, 07:39 AM
what would you say about stacking vo2 ultra with App Nut's RPM? or would you just have it at 3 caps by itself (vo2 ultra that is) or would you maybe even stack it with pharmaceutical grade Cit Mel and BetaAlanine? I'm asking in reference to endurance for running the 10km and improving time...
03-22-2011, 11:35 AM
I would personally just use the Cordygen V02 Ultra on its' own.
You could use a supplement with beta-alanine to help further boost endurance.
03-23-2011, 07:33 PM
04-11-2011, 12:17 AM
stack Vo2 Ultra, Citruvuol Ultra and maybe some athlytes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jag in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:28 AM
- By ryukenmaster in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:21 PM
- By lutherblsstt in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 19Last Post: 03-25-2009, 02:18 PM
- By lutherblsstt in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:13 AM
- By Palo Alto Labs in forum SupplementsReplies: 143Last Post: 10-26-2007, 12:55 PM