Cordygen5

  1. New Member
    07zx6r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    22.14%

    Cordygen5


    I ordered it for the new year. I absolutely love this stuff. My endurance is through the roof. The first time I took it, I felt a little funny. Not sure how to describe it. Anyway, some old friends and I get together on Saturdays to play football for a few hours. I ran all damn day and I despise running. Never got tired. It was crazy. This stuff really works for me and I'm glad I picked some up during the NP sale.


    On another subject, is MST still sending out samples? I emailed a request for samples on Dec. 27 and haven't heard anything. I went on and bought the Cordygen 5 before being able to sample it and I am pleased, but would like to try out the others before I spend more money.

  2. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 07zx6r View Post
    I ordered it for the new year. I absolutely love this stuff. My endurance is through the roof. The first time I took it, I felt a little funny. Not sure how to describe it. Anyway, some old friends and I get together on Saturdays to play football for a few hours. I ran all damn day and I despise running. Never got tired. It was crazy. This stuff really works for me and I'm glad I picked some up during the NP sale.


    On another subject, is MST still sending out samples? I emailed a request for samples on Dec. 27 and haven't heard anything. I went on and bought the Cordygen 5 before being able to sample it and I am pleased, but would like to try out the others before I spend more money.
    Well first of all, thank you for the praise on Cordy5. I was the same way as you..first try was all I needed to know I was a user for the long haul! We really do appreciate the customer feedback though so please, keep it coming!

    Samples do take a bit to arrive so please be patient. You probably won't be receiving any confirmation other than the package at your doorstep, so if you were waiting for an email...stop hitting refresh every 20 seconds and go sit next to your mailbox for the next 3 weeks
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. New Member
    07zx6r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    22.14%

    Sweet. Sounds great. Do you ship USPS?

    Can't wait to give Ragnarok a try.
    •   
       

  4. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 07zx6r View Post
    Sweet. Sounds great. Do you ship USPS?

    Can't wait to give Ragnarok a try.
    You are going to LOVE Ragnarok...I am sure of it.

    Shipping is usually usps yes.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    164071
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    91.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    C5 is awesome, it is what got me hooked on MST. For what it does, it is well worth the price and it beats any other endurance type product that I've come across.

  6. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    839
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    C5 is awesome, it is what got me hooked on MST. For what it does, it is well worth the price and it beats any other endurance type product that I've come across.

    I'm a bit late to the party having just found out about C5 but, I'm on my 4th day and I'm loving it. I have already felt a increase in my endurance over the last couple of days. So far, great product.
  7. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,717
    Rep Power
    4928430
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Does this need to be cycled?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I'm a bit late to the party having just found out about C5 but, I'm on my 4th day and I'm loving it. I have already felt a increase in my endurance over the last couple of days. So far, great product.
    You will continue to love it im sure...thanks for the kind words

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Does this need to be cycled?
    As with any product, you will start to feel it "losing effectiveness"...even though it won't be. Its like once you start creatine or something similar you get this rush of strength and then it dulls down. You won't notice the cordygen working....but it still will be.

    To answer your question, if you'd like to cycle so you can "feel" it working at all times....feel free. Do you need to? Not at all.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  9. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,717
    Rep Power
    4928430
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks Deuce!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks Deuce!
    Anytime brother
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  11. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,717
    Rep Power
    4928430
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Liking the MVP also. MST has great products.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Liking the MVP also. MST has great products.
    I think i'm gonna have to agree there

    Glad you're digging the multi!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  13. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    76.51%

    Will you not see the same effects if it is only used on workout days?
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You can only use on workout days and you will feel the effects...but daily use will build up your endurance and oxygen uptake more and more
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    76.51%

    Thanks for the quick response!!! I primarily just lift, 4 days a week, would this or ultra V02 be better or more suited for myself?
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response!!! I primarily just lift, 4 days a week, would this or ultra V02 be better or more suited for myself?
    if you have primarily short sessions and you don't do anything else throughout the day that is going to require endurance or oxygen uptake..then v02 ultra is probably a better fit for you.


    Not to mention that v02 ultra has a very high polysaccharide count..and right now with the swine flu fears all around us, that will help keep your defenses up and alert!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    76.51%

    Good deal. Can you use a reduced dose on off days and have the same effects?

    Next semester I will be playing a lot more basketball and probably training for a triathlon. Would C5 be better then, or will ultra V02 still be good?
  18. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Good deal. Can you use a reduced dose on off days and have the same effects?

    Next semester I will be playing a lot more basketball and probably training for a triathlon. Would C5 be better then, or will ultra V02 still be good?
    It will all depend on your training protocols....let's get to next semester and we'll worry about it then

    For now....get through this semester without going postal
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  19. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    839
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey guys, just a update

    I am now going into my third week of C5, I am extremely happy with the results. I am definitely feeling more energetic overall and feel like I'm sleeping better. It's cool to have a product that does just what it says,
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Hey guys, just a update

    I am now going into my third week of C5, I am extremely happy with the results. I am definitely feeling more energetic overall and feel like I'm sleeping better. It's cool to have a product that does just what it says,
    Im very happy to see that its working so well for you . It only gets better with time, haha. Thanks for the support and the awesome feedback!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Whoa! Does that say you're from Stroudsburg, PA? haha...if so, your AM MST Rep lives very near your town
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cordygen5
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 04:11 AM
  2. Cordygen5 Q's
    By coug42 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 03:24 PM
  3. Cordygen5 question
    By SweetLou32937 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:01 PM
  4. Cordygen5?
    By Fabulous One in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 06:27 PM
  5. My review of Cordygen5
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in