Quest for Success vol#2 - Pumpin to the Ahhhnold

Page 11 of 53 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Hey Everyone. Got back from Philly this morning to go to the dentist. let me tell you...scaling and planing hurts. Don't let your gums get messed up...ever.

I don't think lifting today would be all for the best. I may take the bike out for a ride...or maybe do some yoga though. I will update later tonight and let everyone know.

PS - My left arm is gaining size...FINALLY.
    Deuce, you're lookin jacked.
    Freedom means nothing here.

2. Well you are putting on size in spite of all the outside stuff. The dentist huh, yuck!! I have wisdom teeth that have grown under the roots of the other teeth and into my sinus cavities. They told me they would have to cut out some of my jaw bone to get them out..guess who still has all their wisdom teeth!
    •   

3. Deuce you piece of man candy you
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. haha thanks folks...I look perfectly fine...

....with my shirt on

I gotta work on shredding a bit as well as adding to my strength...but one at a time here .

What i'm thinkin is add some until maybe mid january or so....and then for 1.5 months til the Arnold, cut that bizznatch, haha. I am still going to eat relatively low cal...so it won't be like i'm throwing on TONS of fat.

Sound solid?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    haha thanks folks...I look perfectly fine...

....with my shirt on
    It's funny you mentioned that. Back in those pictures I posted when I just started cutting, when I had clothes on, people would tell me how huge I looked and all this stuff; however, I never had my shirt off, and I'm sure people would have told me how fat I looked if I did. BUT, now, people see me and are like, "What the hell happened, dude? You used to be jacked. You're not intimidating anymore." Yet they never see me with my shirt off, so they never see what I have underneath. It can be soooo upsetting. But whatever. It's sort of like it was a lie before, and now I have the truth, but you have to strip me down to a more pure form...persay. Whatever.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's funny you mentioned that. Back in those pictures I posted when I just started cutting, when I had clothes on, people would tell me how huge I looked and all this stuff; however, I never had my shirt off, and I'm sure people would have told me how fat I looked if I did. BUT, now, people see me and are like, "What the hell happened, dude? You used to be jacked. You're not intimidating anymore." Yet they never see me with my shirt off, so they never see what I have underneath. It can be soooo upsetting. But whatever. It's sort of like it was a lie before, and now I have the truth, but you have to strip me down to a more pure form...persay. Whatever.

Im sure it'll be the same way once i'm at the place I want to be at by March 6...however...I won't care much at that point, haha. As long as I feel like I did myself some good, I will be happy.

I'm glad you decided to share that though. I don't know THAT many people are going into this like we did. Most are thin trying to throw some muscle on their frame. We both had some muscle to start with...and want to preserve, maybe have a little recomp effect...and slice the crap out of our fat,

It's nice to have someone that has gone through the exact thing that i'm shooting for right now with some great success adding banter!!
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. Endos unite! We're all part of the tub club, but we'll be stacked and jacked by March 6th! Keep at it CT
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Endos unite! We're all part of the tub club, but we'll be stacked and jacked by March 6th! Keep at it CT
    Thanks buddy!! I appreciate it!

haha If I had any room in my sig (which I might), I think I may throw some *TuB CluB* in there
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thanks buddy!! I appreciate it!

haha If I had any room in my sig (which I might), I think I may throw some *TuB CluB* in there
    Endos only apply. I don't want to see any ectos in that club. Skinny fat? Get the f*ck outta here!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Endos only apply. I don't want to see any ectos in that club. Skinny fat? Get the f*ck outta here!!!

You better go ahead and start the revolution...you after all, are the originator in post

1. SilentBob
    2. Irish Cannon
    3. CTDeuce

... all others may apply through SilentBob
    www.millenniumsport.net

11. I wonder if it will catch on, lol
    WHITE WHALE!

12. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I wonder if it will catch on, lol
    We're gonna find out

I have work in 7 hours so i'm heading to sleep...I will update my sig tomorrow
    www.millenniumsport.net

13. NO! you're gonna join metroba and me in the FFB crew!

Former Fat Boys for life...represent'n!!!
    Iron Legion Rep

14. Former Fat Boys

lol, I like it
    WHITE WHALE!

15. if you haven't already, check out my progress thread in my siggy
    Iron Legion Rep

16. FFB in deh haayyyse!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    FFB in deh haayyyse!
    hell yeah brotha!
    Iron Legion Rep

18. Another day of absolute exhaustion. It seems like things may slow into a somewhat more normal pace now. I hate to say that since anytime I do, it's usually a recipe for disaster...but here's to hoping

Today was an off day so no REAL update. Tomorrow is legs/forearms though and i'm kinda amped for it. I am STILL not in a gym (it's been a rough few weeks), so real squats are still unattainable....but I can do things to make up for it for now. Last week after my 2ft step up's with calf raise at the end...my legs were feelin quite nice . I think tomorrow I will add in some BW one legged box squats also.

I also start T-911 tomorrow. Excited to see what all the fuss is about
    www.millenniumsport.net

19. My prayers bro go out to you and him along with his family!

Keep at it bro, when tough times like this come, thats when you see your true character, and it seems like your pushin through! Id expect nothing less from you bro! Keep on keepin on!

Also FFB here as well!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

20. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Another day of absolute exhaustion. It seems like things may slow into a somewhat more normal pace now. I hate to say that since anytime I do, it's usually a recipe for disaster...but here's to hoping

Today was an off day so no REAL update. Tomorrow is legs/forearms though and i'm kinda amped for it. I am STILL not in a gym (it's been a rough few weeks), so real squats are still unattainable....but I can do things to make up for it for now. Last week after my 2ft step up's with calf raise at the end...my legs were feelin quite nice . I think tomorrow I will add in some BW one legged box squats also.

I also start T-911 tomorrow. Excited to see what all the fuss is about
    Hang in my friend.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

21. Thanks fellas!
    www.millenniumsport.net

22. You should come to Ohio and train with me a day. You can even bring the kettle balls and teach me something new. I need something new and fun I'm burning out.

23. haha that would be fun. I dont have nearly enough clients and i'm dying to teach!
    www.millenniumsport.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    haha that would be fun. I dont have nearly enough clients and i'm dying to teach!

Bring the family and make a weekend of it. There are tons of Halloween things going on. The gym has childcare. I've always wanted to learn kettleballs.

edited to add: I'm losing mass muscle after coming off the var and i need something to shock the muscles.

25. With all the insanity going on, I highly doubt my girlfriend is going to go for that right now, haha.

I'm thinking of bringing the KB's to the Arnold though...still working on that idea...we shall see, haha
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Turff49 Quest for Success
    By turff49 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2890
    Last Post: 10-27-2016, 07:06 AM
  2. Quest for success
    By BMo5 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 04:11 PM
  3. PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 05:45 PM
  5. Quest for Success vol. #1
    By CTDeuce in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 02:00 PM