Time I gave MST some love...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.67%

Time I gave MST some love...

Just putting together a little nutraplanet order and decided it was time to try some of your fine-ass looking products lol. Partly thanks to Force of Green I might add!

I'm going to be running this stuff along side Prime, I'm already on a creatine product (neovar) but will cycle off for ragnarok because i want to give my body a break from piperine anyway. Goals are to break the 195lb barrier lean... yikes.

I'm running pretty much at my budget so am looking for advice whether i've picked the best products for the fight, or whether i should swap one out for another.

Order is as below (the mst stuff anyway)

- Ragnarok (melon - caff free... seems a favorite )
    - MVP/ZMK stack
    - Somnidren GH

in addition to that i've got some sustain alpha (love that stuff, just makes me feel better lol) and some I3C in the basket.

Thanks for any help guys

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

how much cardio are you going to be working with? Only reason I ask is because if you're looking to optomize LEAN gains and you have a healthy sized cardio plan worked out...nothing will help you like cordygen will help you.

Your stack looks awesome though. I love caff free melon rok and the sleep supps as well as mvp is an awesome choice for sure.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.67%

Not really doing any cardio while i try to put on some pounds... at most it's a very light 20 mins in the morning, so doesn't really feature in.

Cool, well i've ordered that stuff so look forward to trying it!
    •   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.08%

Awesome...can't wait to hear your feedback!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I will vouch for Somidren GH 100%. I sleep great on that stuff and wake up refreshed..which is a very rare event at this stage in my life. lol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.67%

good to her, i often have trouble getting to sleep (fine once i get there though) so anything that knocks me out is a bonus.

I'm looking forward to going on the rag too (lol)... I've read good things!

I'll definitely post feedback. Cheers guys!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

You check out the krav yet, fb?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

You're going to love the ragnarok! I prefer the caf version but I like stimulants. My other favorite so far is the Kreaceps/Cordygen combo, it's awesome! However, MST one-upped me and put creatine and cordyceps together in CRE-02 (which I'm trying now) haven't used it long enough to give a full review but I'm enjoying it so far.
  9. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.08%

Cre-02 is the real deal....Holyfield.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.67%

Poison - not yet, just got an interview for a new job which could see me based elsewhere... Once i know where i'm going to be living i'll look into it again, no point spending bucket loads (and it is reaaally expensive compared to other martial arts for some reason) only to soon move somewhere that I can't carry it on!

I'll put Cre-02 on my to try list! I went with Caff free because caff in general does little for me... so why bother lol. This way i convince myself it's a little healthier too.

I wish i had picked the faster delivery on the other stuff now
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.67%

well the stuff arrived the other day, tested out the ZMK and somnidren last night, and i slept like a log despite having a big interview today!

Just one question though - the somnidren is quite.... clumpy... i had to break it up a bit with the back of the scoop. Is that normal or has it suffered from moisture getting in?
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.08%

That happens with my somnidren as well. nothing to be worried about. I usually just throw the lid on and bang it around for a few mins and it all loosens up easily.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.67%

great stuff... Cheers.

ZMK/Somnidren - I've now had 3 nights of top notch sleep, these two work well in that regard! Recovery seems impressive also - I haven't been to the gym for two days but it feels like I haven't been for a week. I'll be doing 5 on 2 off with the somnidren but I'll take ZMK every night. Will be interesting to see how the ZMK alone compares to the combo. The ZMK pills are borderline to swallow for me, I can imagine them giving me a sore throat after a long time of use... I see that there's a new version now with caps which would be much more pleasant.

Caff Free Ragnarok - Didn't get much of a kick up the arse from the Ragnarok for the one workout i've been able to use it for, I'll try stacking it with some rpm I have lying around and see if that helps in the motivation department (don't get much of a kick from rpm alone either). It tastes bloody gorgeous though lol, dangerously nice - could drink it all day! I have taken it on the two off days since as well for the creatine, should probably just buy some mono to take solo on off days saving the rag for workout days? Also is it worth taking some carbs with it to help get the creatine into muscle?

MVP - gives me psychedelic coloured (sorry, colored!!) urine which is fun. Seems a sound product, not much to say about a multi-vit really but this one seems to have all the bases covered and throws in some other goodies too.

I'll update once they've had time to kick in as to how they help with my goals.

Overall with the combo, in just 3 days I already feel more energetic and well rested. I think a lot of that is attributable to the sleep which i can only liken to being dead to the world lol.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Just putting together a little nutraplanet order and decided it was time to try some of your fine-ass looking products lol. Partly thanks to Force of Green I might add!

I'm going to be running this stuff along side Prime, I'm already on a creatine product (neovar) but will cycle off for ragnarok because i want to give my body a break from piperine anyway. Goals are to break the 195lb barrier lean... yikes.

I'm running pretty much at my budget so am looking for advice whether i've picked the best products for the fight, or whether i should swap one out for another.

Order is as below (the mst stuff anyway)

- Ragnarok (melon - caff free... seems a favorite )
    - MVP/ZMK stack
    - Somnidren GH

in addition to that i've got some sustain alpha (love that stuff, just makes me feel better lol) and some I3C in the basket.

Thanks for any help guys
    I didn't even see this! Thanks Flyboy
    Freedom means nothing here.
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    great stuff... Cheers.

ZMK/Somnidren - I've now had 3 nights of top notch sleep, these two work well in that regard! Recovery seems impressive also - I haven't been to the gym for two days but it feels like I haven't been for a week. I'll be doing 5 on 2 off with the somnidren but I'll take ZMK every night. Will be interesting to see how the ZMK alone compares to the combo. The ZMK pills are borderline to swallow for me, I can imagine them giving me a sore throat after a long time of use... I see that there's a new version now with caps which would be much more pleasant.

Caff Free Ragnarok - Didn't get much of a kick up the arse from the Ragnarok for the one workout i've been able to use it for, I'll try stacking it with some rpm I have lying around and see if that helps in the motivation department (don't get much of a kick from rpm alone either). It tastes bloody gorgeous though lol, dangerously nice - could drink it all day! I have taken it on the two off days since as well for the creatine, should probably just buy some mono to take solo on off days saving the rag for workout days? Also is it worth taking some carbs with it to help get the creatine into muscle?

MVP - gives me psychedelic coloured (sorry, colored!!) urine which is fun. Seems a sound product, not much to say about a multi-vit really but this one seems to have all the bases covered and throws in some other goodies too.

I'll update once they've had time to kick in as to how they help with my goals.

Overall with the combo, in just 3 days I already feel more energetic and well rested. I think a lot of that is attributable to the sleep which i can only liken to being dead to the world lol.
    Awesome review buddy!

As far as the carbs go...it never hurts to take them with creatine, but this isn't mono...so there isn't a necessity to do so like you would with mono. I experienced plenty of awesome gains with ragnarok and no carbs...so no need to if you don't want to!
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. You will Hate me and Love me at the same time!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 04:43 AM
  2. How much time does it take to fall in love?
    By motiv8er in forum General Chat
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:37 AM
  3. My first supp order in a long time... love you guys!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 03:52 PM
  4. I gave into the cravings....BAD.
    By rykertest in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 02:43 AM
  5. There is no way HGH just gave me gyno??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 02:41 PM