CRE-02 Now Available at NP!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Deuce just informed me of the even better beta alanine in the Carnage. I get crazy tingles from the 3 cap serving!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Deuce just informed me of the even better beta alanine in the Carnage. I get crazy tingles from the 3 cap serving!
Haha! Yeah it's good stuff! I never got parasthesia from BA before, regardless of the product. Now three caps makes me tingle hardcore. This new Carnage is sick!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
You guys are upgrading everything I see? New carnage? I have 2 bottles here at home. I am putting some cash away for the following-

Rag- Blue Raz
Cre-02
More C5!!!!!
New veggie capped ZMK
and now new carnage.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You guys are upgrading everything I see? New carnage? I have 2 bottles here at home. I am putting some cash away for the following-

Rag- Blue Raz
Cre-02
More C5!!!!!
New veggie capped ZMK
and now new carnage.
Nice lineup UNCfan.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That new Carnage is outrageous, haha.

Not nearly as outrageous as Cre-02 of course ;)....but outrageous in it's own right!

I know of a great deal of people planning to order from Nutra...I hope everyone gets their first week orders in on time!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I just got my samples of cre-2 today in the mail, as well as a sample of citruvol which I took an hour ago and I dig it. I'm really impressed that millenium followed through with my request, so m1 much appreciation and thanks for looking out. I'll will do my best to keep everyone posted about the effects of cre-2, I've been looking for long time for the "holy Grail" of creatines. The primary reason why is the fact that mono just doesn't do well for me, countless time and time again I would manage a day or two on cm, but it would spill over and I would bloat up like the dough-boy. I'm also poseidon nut, and that would help regulate my osmolyte balance but not enough. So as soon as I heard that millenium came out with this "super creatine" I had to give it a whirl. Ive been doing paper work for the last 2 weeks for re-enlistment, so my schedule the last week in a half has been inconsistent. This left me with me improvising, utilizing crossfit exercises, sandbag workouts/tosses and whatever f!?n heavy object I can get my paws on. Btw....with cre-2 having magnesium chelate creatine in cre-2, I'm worried about getting that "magnesium" run to the toilet if I take it with too much Poseidon....any thoughts???

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I just got my samples of cre-2 today in the mail, as well as a sample of citruvol which I took an hour ago and I dig it. I'm really impressed that millenium followed through with my request, so m1 much appreciation and thanks for looking out. I'll will do my best to keep everyone posted about the effects of cre-2, I've been looking for long time for the "holy Grail" of creatines. The primary reason why is the fact that mono just doesn't do well for me, countless time and time again I would manage a day or two on cm, but it would spill over and I would bloat up like the dough-boy. I'm also poseidon nut, and that would help regulate my osmolyte balance but not enough. So as soon as I heard that millenium came out with this "super creatine" I had to give it a whirl. Ive been doing paper work for the last 2 weeks for re-enlistment, so my schedule the last week in a half has been inconsistent. This left me with me improvising, utilizing crossfit exercises, sandbag workouts/tosses and whatever f!?n heavy object I can get my paws on. Btw....with cre-2 having magnesium chelate creatine in cre-2, I'm worried about getting that "magnesium" run to the toilet if I take it with too much Poseidon....any thoughts???
I'm glad your samples arrived. Keep us informed on how you like it.

Good MCC is only 8% magnesium by weight so you should never get the runs with CRE-O2 even when combined with Poseidon.

Thanks again for the interest and support!

-Matt

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Took 3 caps of the samples that mil1 sent me. I noticed about an hour later clarity and sorta a sense of well being. Did interval sprints for a 100 yards with 25 pushups in between and 75 body squats( no lifting, sorry I'm still nursing my shoulder ) strength was up and endurance was way up, it felt like I could push myself more and more. The other weird thing I noticed is that I could push through the bothered shoulder-it's still to early to tell but I'm digging it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Took 3 caps of the samples that mil1 sent me. I noticed about an hour later clarity and sorta a sense of well being. Did interval sprints for a 100 yards with 25 pushups in between and 75 body squats( no lifting, sorry I'm still nursing my shoulder ) strength was up and endurance was way up, it felt like I could push myself more and more. The other weird thing I noticed is that I could push through the bothered shoulder-it's still to early to tell but I'm digging it.
Damn. Nice results and nice workout!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome bro...hope it all is working out well!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm beyond sold that this product delivers, cre-2 is potent. The adaptagens that are provided in it are way worth their weight in gold. Being overstressed and underfed half the time taking cre-2 was like a breath of fresh-air.....hey Force, how you liking it?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm beyond sold that this product delivers, cre-2 is potent. The adaptagens that are provided in it are way worth their weight in gold. Being overstressed and underfed half the time taking cre-2 was like a breath of fresh-air.....hey Force, how you liking it?
Ryan, sorry it took so long to get back to you in the thread. This is the best creatine... and maybe best ergogenic aid ever.