Cordygen5 is the sheeeeeeeiiit!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    AFJON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

    Cordygen5 is the sheeeeeeeiiit!!!


    As the title states. I bought a bottle a few months back when V02 first came out (V02 was sold out so I went with C5.) I used about 3/4 of the bottle before I misplaced it. I thought it worked but I wasn't sure if it was product or placebo.

    Fast forward a couple months. I play semi-pro football out here in Japan (I play for an Air Force team, we play pro Japanese teams, Jap. colleges, and other bases.) We had a game about two weeks ago and I recently started playing both ways. My endurance was alright but nothing special.
    We had another game this past weekend and I found my 1/4 full bottle of C5 the day before the game. I took 3 caps about 2-3 hours before the game and another 3 caps about 30min. before the game with my usual stims and all I can say is WOW!!!My endurance was out of this world. I played about 55 out of the 60 minutes and I felt better in the 4th qt. of this game than I felt at the end of the 1st qt. of the last game.

    I have tried most of the supps. that are hyped up on this board and I honestly think most of them are useless but this is one product that is highly underrated and deserving of more exposure. Thanks MST!!!

  2. New Member
    gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    4701
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.8%

    Thumbs up


    Cordy5 should be a staple in anyone's supplement arsenal. I think they should make value size bottles (270 CT Anyone??) I would buy in a heartbeat. Truly one of the best products available.
  3. Advanced Member
    CJPopovich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  275 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    428
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

    Even as a powerlifter I find the cordy to be remarkable. It helps me do much more conditioning than I ever could do before; I literally went from soaking through my shirt doing the cardio to doing the same level while holding a conversation with the guy next to me. I was shocked. Great stuff.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37731
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ah, nice! ^
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Cordy5 should be a staple in anyone's supplement arsenal. I think they should make value size bottles (270 CT Anyone??) I would buy in a heartbeat. Truly one of the best products available.
    Good suggestion. I will pass this along to Matt and see what he thinks. He has been very busy as of late with all the fun new products we'll be releasing for you in the coming months
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AFJON View Post
    As the title states. I bought a bottle a few months back when V02 first came out (V02 was sold out so I went with C5.) I used about 3/4 of the bottle before I misplaced it. I thought it worked but I wasn't sure if it was product or placebo.

    Fast forward a couple months. I play semi-pro football out here in Japan (I play for an Air Force team, we play pro Japanese teams, Jap. colleges, and other bases.) We had a game about two weeks ago and I recently started playing both ways. My endurance was alright but nothing special.
    We had another game this past weekend and I found my 1/4 full bottle of C5 the day before the game. I took 3 caps about 2-3 hours before the game and another 3 caps about 30min. before the game with my usual stims and all I can say is WOW!!!My endurance was out of this world. I played about 55 out of the 60 minutes and I felt better in the 4th qt. of this game than I felt at the end of the 1st qt. of the last game.

    I have tried most of the supps. that are hyped up on this board and I honestly think most of them are useless but this is one product that is highly underrated and deserving of more exposure. Thanks MST!!!
    Thank you for the very kind words and solid feedback. It's nice to know when a product can truly help someone out the way it is intended! Thank you for your support and good luck with the rest of your season!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  7. New Member
    AFJON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thank you for the very kind words and solid feedback. It's nice to know when a product can truly help someone out the way it is intended! Thank you for your support and good luck with the rest of your season!!
    No prob. bro. C5 is a product that definitely deserves more exposure.
  8. New Member
    AFJON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Cordy5 should be a staple in anyone's supplement arsenal. I think they should make value size bottles (270 CT Anyone??) I would buy in a heartbeat. Truly one of the best products available.
    X2 I would be all over that.
  9. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33135
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    62.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    X3. I love cordy5 and VO2
  10. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hahaha! Bro, nice feeling aye?

    I forgot what I was missing. I kept back-logging and trying to figure it out...

    Now? I'm on Cordy5, CordyV02, Cre02 and of course the MVP/ZMK stack and goddam... LOOK OUT!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    ive been hearing alot of good stuff on this. I need to try some out. MST do you guys have samples?
  12. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ive been hearing alot of good stuff on this. I need to try some out. MST do you guys have samples?
    Samples should be on the website... I'd check there.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  13. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ive been hearing alot of good stuff on this. I need to try some out. MST do you guys have samples?
    Force is absolutely correct. You can request samples at the website for products. List what you'd like and we'll try to get it all out to you! Cheers.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  14. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    done did that. hopefully they give me all the requests i put in.
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    done did that. hopefully they give me all the requests i put in.
    I don't think you'll have a problem. Let us know what you think when your stuff arrives!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  16. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I don't think you'll have a problem. Let us know what you think when your stuff arrives!
    sure will. cant wait, but i guess i have to. hopefully they get me some ragnarok too com to think of it ive yet to try a MST product.
  17. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    sure will. cant wait, but i guess i have to. hopefully they get me some ragnarok too com to think of it ive yet to try a MST product.
    Well it's unfortunate you've waited this long....but a happy ending that you'll be getting samples that will fix that
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  18. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Fo




    Sho
  19. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Been on cordygen5 for a couple of days and all I can say is thank you mst for making such a profound and effective product. The effects have been all around. It feels like I'm getting the same effects and even some fullness that cre-mono gives me, but no bloating or spilling over and in all honesty, I have way more energy from cordy5 than I ever receive from mono. The other weird thing I noticed is that I feel more calm and I feel my blood sugar is even throughout the day....does this have any relation to the c5 or do you think it's more me. I'm thinking of stacking this with either the kreaceps or the cre-2, MST rocks!!!!!
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Been on cordygen5 for a couple of days and all I can say is thank you mst for making such a profound and effective product. The effects have been all around. It feels like I'm getting the same effects and even some fullness that cre-mono gives me, but no bloating or spilling over and in all honesty, I have way more energy from cordy5 than I ever receive from mono. The other weird thing I noticed is that I feel more calm and I feel my blood sugar is even throughout the day....does this have any relation to the c5 or do you think it's more me. I'm thinking of stacking this with either the kreaceps or the cre-2, MST rocks!!!!!
    Since Cordygen helps oxygen move through your blood at a heightened rate...that doesn't seem odd to me at all. I've personally experienced a lot of the things you're saying myself since i've started using cordygen5 and v02 daily.

    Kreaceps Xs is a great product and the best Kre-Alk out there, but Cre-02 has no comparison on the market. If you're going to invest your money in a product, trust me, Cre-02 is the way to go!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    57.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Been on cordygen5 for a couple of days and all I can say is thank you mst for making such a profound and effective product. The effects have been all around. It feels like I'm getting the same effects and even some fullness that cre-mono gives me, but no bloating or spilling over and in all honesty, I have way more energy from cordy5 than I ever receive from mono. The other weird thing I noticed is that I feel more calm and I feel my blood sugar is even throughout the day....does this have any relation to the c5 or do you think it's more me. I'm thinking of stacking this with either the kreaceps or the cre-2, MST rocks!!!!!
    Cordyceps actually has a great effect on balancing blood sugar. You are felling the effects between that and the increase in O2 utilization for sure.

    Thanks for the great feedback.

    Oh, and I vote you use CRE-02 over Kreaceps-XS
  22. New Member
    FlashoverTX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    65.5%

    I am awaiting my first bottle of Cordy5. I am a firefighter and have an upcoming agility test that I am hoping to see some great endurance effects. It should be here first of this next week. I will stack it with NO Shotgun and Purple Wraath. I will let you know how it turns out......
    excited to see the results
  23. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashoverTX View Post
    I am awaiting my first bottle of Cordy5. I am a firefighter and have an upcoming agility test that I am hoping to see some great endurance effects. It should be here first of this next week. I will stack it with NO Shotgun and Purple Wraath. I will let you know how it turns out......
    excited to see the results
    I'm certain you won't be letdown

    Please keep us updated!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  24. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashoverTX View Post
    I am awaiting my first bottle of Cordy5. I am a firefighter and have an upcoming agility test that I am hoping to see some great endurance effects. It should be here first of this next week. I will stack it with NO Shotgun and Purple Wraath. I will let you know how it turns out......
    excited to see the results
    Be careful stacking NO-Shotgun and Cre-02 for some kinda fire fighting test... just my 2 cents. You'll be swelling up a LOT.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  25. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    got my samples from MST, fckn gorgeous!

    Anyway i tried the cordygen5 and i was impressed. SO impressed in fact i feel i need to add it to my staple supps or at least give a bottle a run. Maybe i could stack with citruvol which i havent tried out yet. The extra boost it gave me was pretty amazing. I dont know if it was placebo but i felt like going and going.
  26. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    got my samples from MST, fckn gorgeous!

    Anyway i tried the cordygen5 and i was impressed. SO impressed in fact i feel i need to add it to my staple supps or at least give a bottle a run. Maybe i could stack with citruvol which i havent tried out yet. The extra boost it gave me was pretty amazing. I dont know if it was placebo but i felt like going and going.
    It really is an amazing feeling.

    Did you try it with lifting or cardio? Whichever you didn't do..try that next time, haha. It effects you in pretty wild ways doing either one

    Glad to see you plan to grab a bottle!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  27. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    It really is an amazing feeling.

    Did you try it with lifting or cardio? Whichever you didn't do..try that next time, haha. It effects you in pretty wild ways doing either one

    Glad to see you plan to grab a bottle!
    I did it with just lifting but i felt like i could do cardio too. I hit up the gf afterwards. I worked out that morning with Ragnarok (cute ingenius sample bottles btw). Then worked out that evening with Cordygen and Green Mag and both workouts that day were brutal. I still the :chick: when we got home
  28. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    haha sounds like a great experience overall. Just make sure that you only the :chick: so you aren't going home with any of the ....

    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  29. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    I did it with just lifting but i felt like i could do cardio too. I hit up the gf afterwards. I worked out that morning with Ragnarok (cute ingenius sample bottles btw). Then worked out that evening with Cordygen and Green Mag and both workouts that day were brutal. I still the :chick: when we got home
    Nice day indeed
    Freedom means nothing here.
  30. New Member
    FlashoverTX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    65.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Be careful stacking NO-Shotgun and Cre-02 for some kinda fire fighting test... just my 2 cents. You'll be swelling up a LOT.
    Hey Force...could you explain what you mean? The reason I ask is do you think I should Takre NO Shotgun out of my pre test supplement on test day? I have done weight vest cardio and stairmaster the last few times after taking NO shotgun and my legs seem to get tired quicker and burn quicker...is this becuase of the massive blood pump in the legs from NO shotgun??/
  31. New Member
    AFJON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

    Update: I have been finished with my bottle of C5 for almost a month now but have been very busy (just relocated from Japan to Las Vegas). I am getting my next NP order ready (debating if I should order now or wait until after the Olympia) and do not know if I should stick with C5 or give VO2 a shot....I am going to attempt to "walk on" the UNLV football team so at this point every bit helps. Which version do you guys think I should buy?
  32. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AFJON View Post
    Update: I have been finished with my bottle of C5 for almost a month now but have been very busy (just relocated from Japan to Las Vegas). I am getting my next NP order ready (debating if I should order now or wait until after the Olympia) and do not know if I should stick with C5 or give VO2 a shot....I am going to attempt to "walk on" the UNLV football team so at this point every bit helps. Which version do you guys think I should buy?
    c5 is a better product for long duration. v02 is a great mix as well...but it's more for a short burst like 3-4 hours as where c5 can be felt for 12 hours. Maybe that will help your decision?

    Couldn't hurt to stack it with Cre-02
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  33. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    the whole MST lines seems like cordycep based, i mean alot of the supps have cordy in them. Would be nice to stack a bunch of them if you are looking for improved cardio.
  34. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    is cordycep better the more you take or is there some sort of ceiling? Im wondering if more is better in this case..
  35. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    57.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    is cordycep better the more you take or is there some sort of ceiling? Im wondering if more is better in this case..
    Cordyceps isn't all created equal!

    The Cordyceps we use is so strong that the ceiling per dose is usually 3-4 grams before you start seeing the effects top out. Some people will experience some gastro intestinal issues above this range due to the potency so play around with the dosage to see where you can take it.

    The cordyceps our competition uses is so weak that you would need up to 20 grams to elicit a similar effect on performance. Pretty sad!
  36. Senior Member
    Orangepeel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    52.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    just got my samples in the mail today, im cant wait to try out the cordygen
  37. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    just got my samples in the mail today, im cant wait to try out the cordygen
    keep us updated bro!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  38. Senior Member
    Orangepeel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    961
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    52.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    keep us updated bro!
    I tryed it out this morning, at first I didn't think it made a difference but I as I ran I started to realize I wasn't getting tired, I did my normal run, got back and was barely out of breath...AND...it was at 8AM, and I hate getting up early. I'm pretty impressed.

    I'm gonna try the other sample next week for weightlifting and see how it effects that!
  39. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I don't think you'll be dissapointed on either front. Cordygen 5 and v02 have made such a gigantic difference for me. Truly an actual breakthrough (unlike some other "breakthroughs" recently, haha)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  40. Banned
    Ubiyca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

    I just ordered 5 bottles. I love 7% Cordyceps bulk powder so I can't wait to try this ! YESSSSSS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cordygen5
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. Cordygen5
    By 07zx6r in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 06:37 PM
  3. Cordygen5 Q's
    By coug42 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 02:24 PM
  4. Cordygen5?
    By Fabulous One in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 05:27 PM
  5. My review of Cordygen5
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in