Cordygen5 is the sheeeeeeeiiit!!!

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
As the title states. I bought a bottle a few months back when V02 first came out (V02 was sold out so I went with C5.) I used about 3/4 of the bottle before I misplaced it. I thought it worked but I wasn't sure if it was product or placebo.

Fast forward a couple months. I play semi-pro football out here in Japan (I play for an Air Force team, we play pro Japanese teams, Jap. colleges, and other bases.) We had a game about two weeks ago and I recently started playing both ways. My endurance was alright but nothing special.
We had another game this past weekend and I found my 1/4 full bottle of C5 the day before the game. I took 3 caps about 2-3 hours before the game and another 3 caps about 30min. before the game with my usual stims and all I can say is WOW!!!My endurance was out of this world. I played about 55 out of the 60 minutes and I felt better in the 4th qt. of this game than I felt at the end of the 1st qt. of the last game.

I have tried most of the supps. that are hyped up on this board and I honestly think most of them are useless but this is one product that is highly underrated and deserving of more exposure. Thanks MST!!!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Cordy5 should be a staple in anyone's supplement arsenal. I think they should make value size bottles (270 CT Anyone??) I would buy in a heartbeat. Truly one of the best products available.

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
Even as a powerlifter I find the cordy to be remarkable. It helps me do much more conditioning than I ever could do before; I literally went from soaking through my shirt doing the cardio to doing the same level while holding a conversation with the guy next to me. I was shocked. Great stuff.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cordy5 should be a staple in anyone's supplement arsenal. I think they should make value size bottles (270 CT Anyone??) I would buy in a heartbeat. Truly one of the best products available.
Good suggestion. I will pass this along to Matt and see what he thinks. He has been very busy as of late with all the fun new products we'll be releasing for you in the coming months :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As the title states. I bought a bottle a few months back when V02 first came out (V02 was sold out so I went with C5.) I used about 3/4 of the bottle before I misplaced it. I thought it worked but I wasn't sure if it was product or placebo.

Fast forward a couple months. I play semi-pro football out here in Japan (I play for an Air Force team, we play pro Japanese teams, Jap. colleges, and other bases.) We had a game about two weeks ago and I recently started playing both ways. My endurance was alright but nothing special.
We had another game this past weekend and I found my 1/4 full bottle of C5 the day before the game. I took 3 caps about 2-3 hours before the game and another 3 caps about 30min. before the game with my usual stims and all I can say is WOW!!!My endurance was out of this world. I played about 55 out of the 60 minutes and I felt better in the 4th qt. of this game than I felt at the end of the 1st qt. of the last game.

I have tried most of the supps. that are hyped up on this board and I honestly think most of them are useless but this is one product that is highly underrated and deserving of more exposure. Thanks MST!!!
Thank you for the very kind words and solid feedback. It's nice to know when a product can truly help someone out the way it is intended! Thank you for your support and good luck with the rest of your season!!

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Thank you for the very kind words and solid feedback. It's nice to know when a product can truly help someone out the way it is intended! Thank you for your support and good luck with the rest of your season!!
No prob. bro. C5 is a product that definitely deserves more exposure.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
X2 I would be all over that.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! Bro, nice feeling aye?

I forgot what I was missing. I kept back-logging and trying to figure it out...

Now? I'm on Cordy5, CordyV02, Cre02 and of course the MVP/ZMK stack and goddam... LOOK OUT!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been hearing alot of good stuff on this. I need to try some out. MST do you guys have samples?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
ive been hearing alot of good stuff on this. I need to try some out. MST do you guys have samples?
Samples should be on the website... I'd check there.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Force is absolutely correct. You can request samples at the website for products. List what you'd like and we'll try to get it all out to you! Cheers.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
done did that. hopefully they give me all the requests i put in.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you'll have a problem. Let us know what you think when your stuff arrives!
sure will. cant wait, but i guess i have to. hopefully they get me some ragnarok too com to think of it ive yet to try a MST product.:think:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sure will. cant wait, but i guess i have to. hopefully they get me some ragnarok too com to think of it ive yet to try a MST product.:think:
Well it's unfortunate you've waited this long....but a happy ending that you'll be getting samples that will fix that ;)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Been on cordygen5 for a couple of days and all I can say is thank you mst for making such a profound and effective product. The effects have been all around. It feels like I'm getting the same effects and even some fullness that cre-mono gives me, but no bloating or spilling over and in all honesty, I have way more energy from cordy5 than I ever receive from mono. The other weird thing I noticed is that I feel more calm and I feel my blood sugar is even throughout the day....does this have any relation to the c5 or do you think it's more me. I'm thinking of stacking this with either the kreaceps or the cre-2, MST rocks!!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Been on cordygen5 for a couple of days and all I can say is thank you mst for making such a profound and effective product. The effects have been all around. It feels like I'm getting the same effects and even some fullness that cre-mono gives me, but no bloating or spilling over and in all honesty, I have way more energy from cordy5 than I ever receive from mono. The other weird thing I noticed is that I feel more calm and I feel my blood sugar is even throughout the day....does this have any relation to the c5 or do you think it's more me. I'm thinking of stacking this with either the kreaceps or the cre-2, MST rocks!!!!!
Since Cordygen helps oxygen move through your blood at a heightened rate...that doesn't seem odd to me at all. I've personally experienced a lot of the things you're saying myself since i've started using cordygen5 and v02 daily.

Kreaceps Xs is a great product and the best Kre-Alk out there, but Cre-02 has no comparison on the market. If you're going to invest your money in a product, trust me, Cre-02 is the way to go!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Cordyceps actually has a great effect on balancing blood sugar. You are felling the effects between that and the increase in O2 utilization for sure.

Thanks for the great feedback.

Oh, and I vote you use CRE-02 over Kreaceps-XS ;)

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
I am awaiting my first bottle of Cordy5. I am a firefighter and have an upcoming agility test that I am hoping to see some great endurance effects. It should be here first of this next week. I will stack it with NO Shotgun and Purple Wraath. I will let you know how it turns out......
excited to see the results

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am awaiting my first bottle of Cordy5. I am a firefighter and have an upcoming agility test that I am hoping to see some great endurance effects. It should be here first of this next week. I will stack it with NO Shotgun and Purple Wraath. I will let you know how it turns out......
I'm certain you won't be letdown :)

Please keep us updated!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Be careful stacking NO-Shotgun and Cre-02 for some kinda fire fighting test... just my 2 cents. You'll be swelling up a LOT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got my samples from MST, fckn gorgeous!

Anyway i tried the cordygen5 and i was impressed. SO impressed in fact i feel i need to add it to my staple supps or at least give a bottle a run. Maybe i could stack with citruvol which i havent tried out yet. The extra boost it gave me was pretty amazing. I dont know if it was placebo but i felt like going and going.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
got my samples from MST, fckn gorgeous!

Anyway i tried the cordygen5 and i was impressed. SO impressed in fact i feel i need to add it to my staple supps or at least give a bottle a run. Maybe i could stack with citruvol which i havent tried out yet. The extra boost it gave me was pretty amazing. I dont know if it was placebo but i felt like going and going.
It really is an amazing feeling.

Did you try it with lifting or cardio? Whichever you didn't do..try that next time, haha. It effects you in pretty wild ways doing either one :)

Glad to see you plan to grab a bottle!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really is an amazing feeling.

Did you try it with lifting or cardio? Whichever you didn't do..try that next time, haha. It effects you in pretty wild ways doing either one :)

Glad to see you plan to grab a bottle!
I did it with just lifting but i felt like i could do cardio too. I hit up the gf afterwards. I worked out that morning with Ragnarok (cute ingenius sample bottles btw). Then worked out that evening with Cordygen and Green Mag and both workouts that day were brutal. I still :hammer: the :chick: when we got home :woohoo::afro:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha sounds like a great experience overall. Just make sure that you only :hammer: the :chick: so you aren't going home with any of the :clap2:....

:jaw:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I did it with just lifting but i felt like i could do cardio too. I hit up the gf afterwards. I worked out that morning with Ragnarok (cute ingenius sample bottles btw). Then worked out that evening with Cordygen and Green Mag and both workouts that day were brutal. I still :hammer: the :chick: when we got home :woohoo::afro:
Nice day indeed ;)

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
Be careful stacking NO-Shotgun and Cre-02 for some kinda fire fighting test... just my 2 cents. You'll be swelling up a LOT.
Hey Force...could you explain what you mean? The reason I ask is do you think I should Takre NO Shotgun out of my pre test supplement on test day? I have done weight vest cardio and stairmaster the last few times after taking NO shotgun and my legs seem to get tired quicker and burn quicker...is this becuase of the massive blood pump in the legs from NO shotgun??/

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Update: I have been finished with my bottle of C5 for almost a month now but have been very busy (just relocated from Japan to Las Vegas). I am getting my next NP order ready (debating if I should order now or wait until after the Olympia) and do not know if I should stick with C5 or give VO2 a shot....I am going to attempt to "walk on" the UNLV football team so at this point every bit helps. Which version do you guys think I should buy?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Update: I have been finished with my bottle of C5 for almost a month now but have been very busy (just relocated from Japan to Las Vegas). I am getting my next NP order ready (debating if I should order now or wait until after the Olympia) and do not know if I should stick with C5 or give VO2 a shot....I am going to attempt to "walk on" the UNLV football team so at this point every bit helps. Which version do you guys think I should buy?
c5 is a better product for long duration. v02 is a great mix as well...but it's more for a short burst like 3-4 hours as where c5 can be felt for 12 hours. Maybe that will help your decision?

Couldn't hurt to stack it with Cre-02 ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the whole MST lines seems like cordycep based, i mean alot of the supps have cordy in them. Would be nice to stack a bunch of them if you are looking for improved cardio.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is cordycep better the more you take or is there some sort of ceiling? Im wondering if more is better in this case..

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
is cordycep better the more you take or is there some sort of ceiling? Im wondering if more is better in this case..
Cordyceps isn't all created equal!

The Cordyceps we use is so strong that the ceiling per dose is usually 3-4 grams before you start seeing the effects top out. Some people will experience some gastro intestinal issues above this range due to the potency so play around with the dosage to see where you can take it.

The cordyceps our competition uses is so weak that you would need up to 20 grams to elicit a similar effect on performance. Pretty sad!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
just got my samples in the mail today, im cant wait to try out the cordygen

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated bro!
I tryed it out this morning, at first I didn't think it made a difference but I as I ran I started to realize I wasn't getting tired, I did my normal run, got back and was barely out of breath...AND...it was at 8AM, and I hate getting up early. I'm pretty impressed.

I'm gonna try the other sample next week for weightlifting and see how it effects that!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll be dissapointed on either front. Cordygen 5 and v02 have made such a gigantic difference for me. Truly an actual breakthrough (unlike some other "breakthroughs" recently, haha)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 5 bottles. I love 7% Cordyceps bulk powder so I can't wait to try this ! YESSSSSS

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 5 bottles. I love 7% Cordyceps bulk powder so I can't wait to try this ! YESSSSSS
hahaha...you will NEVER even THINK of looking at a bulk powder again. That is a guarantee :)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha...you will NEVER even THINK of looking at a bulk powder again. That is a guarantee :)
:DDDDDDDDDDD

Should I dose 6caps/day man? that would last me 75 days, 3 a day lasts me 150 days.. I guess I'll take 6 when I really need it and see how good 3 is.. CAN'T WAITTTT

:)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
:DDDDDDDDDDD

Should I dose 6caps/day man? that would last me 75 days, 3 a day lasts me 150 days.. I guess I'll take 6 when I really need it and see how good 3 is.. CAN'T WAITTTT

:)
Start with 3 because honestly...I doubt you'll need 6. Especially right away...coming off bulk powder. Bulk Cordyceps is the shanty to Corydygen 5's deluxe ocean front mansion :clap2: