4-5 Loggers Needed For Our New Caps

1. 4-5 Loggers Needed For Our New Caps

We are looking for 4-5 loggers to try our new caps and give a review. Please apply below.

USA only

Must provide a pic upon arrival.

https://straightupkratom.com/p...ct/...rneo-capsules/

https://straightupkratom.com/product...bali-capsules/

Thanks
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. Man, I would love to log your red vein Bali capsules! That is one of my favorite strains to use!
    •   

3. I’d love to log! You guys are my go to for Kratom

4. Both you guys are in. Please pm me with email and shipping info!! Congrats to you both. Also include the strain you wish to try.
    Still need to more loggers. Come and get some!!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

5. I would really enjoy logging your product. I have a lot of free time to write and currently having an issue with a torn bicep. I would like to see how to Red could help this. I can also provide a picture of the bicep if needed.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Both you guys are in. Please pm me with email and shipping info!! Congrats to you both. Also include the strain you wish to try.
    Still need to more loggers. Come and get some!!
    Done. Looking forward to it!

7. Ive always wanted to try kratom! But havent because of the difficulty or hassle of weighing out servings or figuring out how to ingest it. These caps would be so conveinent!! Please pick me

8. I would be interested to log the White Borneo as I am in to the more energizing strains. I have only tried Green Maeng Da in the past and I am curious to see how this would compare.

Thank you for your consideration!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I would be interested to log the White Borneo as I am in to the more energizing strains. I have only tried Green Maeng Da in the past and I am curious to see how this would compare.

solid choice here

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I would be interested to log the White Borneo as I am in to the more energizing strains. I have only tried Green Maeng Da in the past and I am curious to see how this would compare.

You will love their white! Good stimulation, energy and mood.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    You will love their white! Good stimulation, energy and mood.
    Looks like I will be lucky enough to find this out. Thank you @macedog24!

12. Id be down for logging. Ive never done it before , Red . @macedog24
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

13. Would be willing to log something for productivity/focus at work. LMK

14. I would be interested in trying and logging this product. PM if you still need Loggers.

15. Wondering if these shipped

16. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Wondering if these shipped
    Yeah...I got mine a few days ago...

Going to update my log now...

17. Not sure if you are still looking but I would be willing to review your caps. I use kratom almost everyday, mainly reds in the evening. I've tried red sumatra, red elephant, red kapua, red maeng da, red bali, red vein, red borneo from both USA vendors and indo farmers. I take approx. 5g per dosage. Once a day, once in a while i'll take a 1-2g second dose a few hours later.

18. Mine actually just came in today
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 12:26 PM
  2. Logger Needed For Our New Natural Anabolic Most Wanted
    By IFN15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-01-2014, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 08:01 AM
  4. Replies: 309