27.5% savings! now at StraightUpKratom!

  1. 27.5% savings! now at StraightUpKratom!


    StraightUpKratom has dropped our current prices by 12.5% ..
    Combine the new lower price along with discount code: mace15. And You save 27.5% on Red, Green, Yellow and White leaf strains.
    FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 100.
    Dont wait take advantage now.
    Visit us @ https://straightupkratom.com
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com


  2. What is the most energetic strain? I usually use a maeng da at about 1 gram. I have had luck with white and green strains.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    What is the most energetic strain? I usually use a maeng da at about 1 gram. I have had luck with white and green strains.
    1gr is very low. Normal dosing is in the range of 6gr. I would try 3gr and see what that does for ya. White is the most energetic. Yellow is pretty good also.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

  4. What strain or resin is best as a sleep/relaxation aid? Thanks. I actually have some green 20x arriving from your company today, going to make a tincture out of it.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

  5. 1/4 tsp has always worked well for me. It provides good energy and motivation. I must be extremely sensitive. Too much and I feel great and then very sick. I think I will order 1 white and 1 yellow. It should keep me stocked for a long time
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    What strain or resin is best as a sleep/relaxation aid? Thanks. I actually have some green 20x arriving from your company today, going to make a tincture out of it.
    White is the most energetic strain.
    Red is best for night. Relaxation, pain reducing. You might have to adjust when its taken thou. An hr to A few hrs before bed.
    Green 20x resin or the brick rock resin.
    The same but one is in rock form.
    Is sensational.
    .5- 1gr in a coffee mug of water place in microwave for 1minute and 20 seconds.
    Remove and stir occasionally add some honey or sweetner. I was adding lemon juice. But i like it with or without lemon juice. Really has a decent taste.

    Green i can use at night or day.
    My new favorite is the resin!!!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    1/4 tsp has always worked well for me. It provides good energy and motivation. I must be extremely sensitive. Too much and I feel great and then very sick. I think I will order 1 white and 1 yellow. It should keep me stocked for a long time
    Yes to many people take too much at first and it makes them sick.
    Try 2 grams. Only use a small amount of liquid. 4-6oz. When u it.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Acute FX & Titanium Savings Stack Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 03:01 PM
  3. Millennium Sport now at Nutraplanet!
    By spaceclown in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:40 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Log in
Log in