Green 20X Brick Rock Resin

1. Green 20X Brick Rock Resin

Thanks to @heavyiron for his generosity!

I won't lie - Ive been into it a couple times.1/5g and 3/4g with 4-6g red vein is a very nice compliment.

Today the house if mine. Its cooled off in AZ and the doors and windows are finally open.

I'll be dosing 3g white and 3/4g of Green 20X Brick Rock Resin with the expectations of buzzing around the house doing all that stuff I've procrastinated forever. I did this yesterday but not concurrently. I've had a few cups of coffee. I'm a MMJ card holder and enjoy vaping CBD, and shatter/cartridges. SirriusXM HairNation is on!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Very productive day. Emptied sorted cleaned and replace everything in my garage. Spic n' Span!

The 3/4g of green brick resin certainly put legs on 3g of white kratom leaf. I did not want to stop.
    •   

3. This morning I ran 250mg of green brick resin with white powder with my pre workout.

Similar yet less intense experience than previous 500mg dose. Clean clear focused workout as is that of a kr atom pre workout

4. Update:

500mg green brick disolved in hot water within mins.

3g of white vein

1 cup black coffee

50mg MDAA

homebrew pre:

5g citrulline
    1g Agmatine
    2.5g BA
    2.5g Taurine
    1.5g KNO3
    500mg Vit C

There was no reason why I spent 2+ hours at the gym other than the uephoria endurance stamina focus intraset recovery and inability to fatigue.

5. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Update:

500mg green brick disolved in hot water within mins.

3g of white vein

1 cup black coffee

50mg MDAA

homebrew pre:

5g citrulline
    1g Agmatine
    2.5g BA
    2.5g Taurine
    1.5g KNO3
    500mg Vit C

There was no reason why I spent 2+ hours at the gym other than the uephoria endurance stamina focus intraset recovery and inability to fatigue.
    Dang...now that's a preworkout combination!
    •   

6. Update and semi summary of my impression.

For the last couple weeks I've been out of the green and white leaf that I use pre workout. As a result I've been using the green brick solo with my pre workout.

I dissolve 500mg in hot water and chase it with 1 cup black coffee.

75mg MDAA
    5g citrulline
    1g Agmatine
    2.5g BA
    2.5g Taurine
    1.5g KNO3
    500mg Vit C

Ive been using it this way for the last several workouts this last week or more. Its unlike leaf in that I do not notice it at all. Not at all until I'm at almost 90 mins in and I'm still driven and focused to do more intense work.

Its also an ideal clean clear sharp focused enegy for fasted and coffee chore and errands stuff.

Tomorrow im looking to bump it to 700-750mg pre workout.

Stay tuned.

7. Thanks again @heavyiron for the opportunity to try this Green Brick Rock Resin out.

I regularly use 2-3g of white or green 4 to 7 days a weeks depending. I use very little relatively so my tolerance isn't too high.

Most of my dosing was for preworkout purposes with my little remaining green and white. Same 2-3g green or white spiked with anywhere from 500mg to 750mg of green brick resin. I had 10 grams so there were limited experiments.

My impression was that I didn't get an impression immediately. When mixed with the green or white it never really spiked my high it sustained the one I would regularly get. On one occasion a workout was rounding the 2 1/2 hour mark and wonder where the time had gone. It slightly amplified the effects and noticeably sustained the effects of the leaf.

I liked the convenience. Once I eye balled a rock size to weight on my digital scale I could easily snap off a chunk and get pretty close to dose. You can grind it up and it will dissolve in boiled water pretty immediate or you can dissolve a chunk or even eat it whole - don't chew it...

The Green Brick Rock Resin is an excellent addition to your regular leaf use. Certainly could add it to my shopping cart next time I stock up.

8. Thank you so much for the review!
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

9. @heavyiron you are very welcome.

I'm sorry about the poor activity. I don't get the following I used to. I was the **** when this place was growing but like many assets I depreciate and loose value over time.

I'm hopeful it is of some value. I'm always grateful that you think of me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 20x GREEN BRICK ROCK RESIN(now available)
    By macedog24 in forum Straight Up Kratom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2017, 07:41 AM
  2. StraightUpKratom's GREEN 20X RESIN Sample Log From Sdog
    By Sdog77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-18-2017, 08:50 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-15-2017, 10:12 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 09:30 AM
  5. GREEN 20X BRICK ROCK RESIN NOW AVAILABLE