STRAIGHTUPKRATOM IS IN NEED OF 4 PEOPLE TO LOG OUR GREEN 20X RESIN! Apply Within!

1. STRAIGHTUPKRATOM IS IN NEED OF 4 PEOPLE TO LOG OUR GREEN 20X RESIN! Apply Within!

straightupkratom needs 4 community members to keep a detailed log of our Green 20x resin.

20x GREEN RESIN
    20x Resin is made by boiling down 20 kilos of leaf powder into a single concentrated kilo which is rich in concentrated alkaloids. Resin will fully dissolve in warm water.

Green 20x Resin- is Known for its Energizing and pain killing Qualities.

Please tell Us If You Have Ever Used Kratom And Why You Wish To Be Considered For This Log.

Requirements:
    1. USA ONLY.
    2. YOU MUST AGREE TO POST A TOUCHDOWN PIC IN YOUR OP.
    3. YOU MUST AGREE TO POST OUR LINK(https://straightupkratom.com) ALONG WITH THE TD PIC IN THE OP.
    4. YOU MUST HAVE A 500 POST COUNT OR GREATER TO BE CONSIDERED.
    5. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY FUTURE CONTEST, LOGS OR GIVEAWAYS.*

ANYONE INTERESTED APPLY BELOW!*
    THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    straightupkratom needs 4 community members to keep a detailed log of our Green 20x resin.

20x GREEN RESIN
    20x Resin is made by boiling down 20 kilos of leaf powder into a single concentrated kilo which is rich in concentrated alkaloids. Resin will fully dissolve in warm water.

Green 20x Resin- is Known for its Energizing and pain killing Qualities.

Please tell Us If You Have Ever Used Kratom And Why You Wish To Be Considered For This Log.

Requirements:
    1. USA ONLY.
    2. YOU MUST AGREE TO POST A TOUCHDOWN PIC IN YOUR OP.
    3. YOU MUST AGREE TO POST OUR LINK(https://straightupkratom.com) ALONG WITH THE TD PIC IN THE OP.
    4. YOU MUST HAVE A 500 POST COUNT OR GREATER TO BE CONSIDERED.
    5. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY FUTURE CONTEST, LOGS OR GIVEAWAYS.*

ANYONE INTERESTED APPLY BELOW!*
    THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    Time to ROCK and roll.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

4. How do the effects of resin compare to plain leaf (in your personal experience)? I've only ever used plain leaf (5-6g/day for depression/anxiety).

5. Personally for me its not something to take solo but in addition to leaf when tolerance builds. Also not good to take daily because it increases tolerance more rapidly seeing how its a concentrate. It packs a good punch and is nice to throw in addition to regular dose for extra kick now and again. It can be used solo but to have an effective dose solo it feels a little edgy to me if that makes sense. This has been my experience with it however limited.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Personally for me its not something to take solo but in addition to leaf when tolerance builds. Also not good to take daily because it increases tolerance more rapidly seeing how its a concentrate. It packs a good punch and is nice to throw in addition to regular dose for extra kick now and again. It can be used solo but to have an effective dose solo it feels a little edgy to me if that makes sense. This has been my experience with it however limited.
    Thank you. That's the kind of personal experience/information I was hoping to get.

7. I'll follow logs of anyone that is picked for this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Personally for me its not something to take solo but in addition to leaf when tolerance builds. Also not good to take daily because it increases tolerance more rapidly seeing how its a concentrate. It packs a good punch and is nice to throw in addition to regular dose for extra kick now and again. It can be used solo but to have an effective dose solo it feels a little edgy to me if that makes sense. This has been my experience with it however limited.
    Thank you Godstrength .

9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I'll follow logs of anyone that is picked for this.
    Glad to see ya here kisaj!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    How do the effects of resin compare to plain leaf (in your personal experience)? I've only ever used plain leaf (5-6g/day for depression/anxiety).
    As GodStrength has stated. It is a concentrated version of leaf. You dont take nearly the same amount as you normally would. You can take it solo but i would say .5-1gr. You can mix it in with your kratom dose. It will allow you to get more outta your dose for less!
    You can make a tea with it or just put it in some warm water and it will completely dissolved.

11. Still looking for the fourth logger!! Don't miss out on this opportunity.

12. Hoping I'm not too late!
    have ran several kratom logs and would love to log 1. because I will give a 150% log from start to finish and 2. nevr tried resins and have a high tolerance but I don't trust anyone but you guys for quality period.
    I woukd Greatly appreciate the opportunity even if its a 3-4 day supply! thank you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need of supplement to help in the libido dept
    By randy6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-05-2017, 08:29 AM
  2. In need of advice to make sense of all this
    By rsnake21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:04 AM
  3. Omega Sports is in need of product testers!
    By Myokemist in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 09:23 PM
  4. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:49 PM