Kilo Auction - Huge Savings- Dont Miss Out!!

1. Kilo Auction - Huge Savings- Dont Miss Out!!

StraightUpKratom is providing The Members here at AM With An Opportunity To Save Some Extra Cash By Holding An Auction !!!

1 Kilo of YELLOW MD!
    Starting Bid Is ONLY $90.oo

USA ONLY!!

LET THE BIDDING.. BEGIN!!!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. I'll place the bid of $90
    •   

3. This auction will close 9-19-17 at. 10:48pm. Hope everyone takes advantage of this incredible savings!!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

4. BUMP!
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

5. What are we waiting for guys. This is a sick deal! The Best, Highest quality kratom you will find anywhere..
    •   

6. Just received a very fine kilo of Red Vein. I paid full price. $90 is a very nice deal. Don't miss out on the quality value and savings.

7. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Just received a very fine kilo of Red Vein. I paid full price. $90 is a very nice deal. Don't miss out on the quality value and savings.
    Thanks DD. Normally we are about 160 without my discount code. 90 is dirt cheap!

8. 17 minutes to go

9. 8 minutes to go

10. The winner is Ronnycjc. Congratulations!! Please look for my pm. Thank you

11. Thank you, very surprised I won, I thought there would be more interest in this auction

12. Quote Originally Posted by ronnycjc View Post
    Thank you, very surprised I won, I thought there would be more interest in this auction
    There definitely would have been if it was posted in the supplement forum (or other high traffic forum). I have a feeling most people (me included) don't think to check the Mile High forum very often. Enjoy the yellow vein. I've had it before and it's really good.

13. Sorry I missed out on this one! I'll definitely keep an eye out for next time! Keep em coming Macedog...

14. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    There definitely would have been if it was posted in the supplement forum (or other high traffic forum). I have a feeling most people (me included) don't think to check the Mile High forum very often. Enjoy the yellow vein. I've had it before and it's really good.
    It was posted in company promotions also. Let me make sure. But you guys show me what other forums you want me to include and i will make sure it is included in them as well.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat View Post
    Sorry I missed out on this one! I'll definitely keep an eye out for next time! Keep em coming Macedog...
    Make sure to keep an eye out. Ill see what i can do. And make sure to post it in multiple forums for everyone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ON CYCLE 15% OFF - DONT MISS OUT!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 07:21 AM
  2. Epidrone deal you dont want to miss out on
    By BPS in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2017, 01:31 PM
  3. Epidrone deal you dont want to miss out on
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions