CBD caps !GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!!

1. CBD caps !GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!!

Hemp Oil Capsules

*$29.00–$79.00

Each capsule contains 10mg of CBD.

The extracts produced by our supplier are grown in the EU without the use of any pesticides and herbicides. The organic production and low temperature, high pressure extraction process allows our superfood supplement products to be of the highest quality.

BLOWOUT SALE! LIMITED QUANTITIES!

Excellent pain management!

Just what the Dr. Ordered.
    First off I would like to state CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it doesn’t get you high.
    *CBD is used to reduce nausea and vomiting, suppress seizure activity, combat anxiety, depression and even psychosis disorders. It was also found to have anti-inflammatory properties, anti-tumoral properties, and has antioxidant properties that could fight neurodegenerative disorders. Please read the link below

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22625422
    Right now we are having a huge blowout sale. Visit the link below.
    https://milehighkratom.com

MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. Why a blow out sale? This being banned? If so I will be picking up a lot of it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Why a blow out sale? This being banned? If so I will be picking up a lot of it
    And then we smoke it together!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

4. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    And then we smoke it together!
    Take these right before we smoke together jeez old man But more so I take these for mostly for shoulder pain but also helps with stress and anxiety it just so happens to make my high better if take these before I smoke. You see the thread I tagged you in?

5. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Take these right before we smoke together jeez old man But more so I take these for mostly for shoulder pain but also helps with stress and anxiety it just so happens to make my high better if take these before I smoke. You see the thread I tagged you in?
    Saw the tag, read what the guy had to say -and totally agree with him.

LOL, I would like see your face right now!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Saw the tag, read what the guy had to say -and totally agree with him.

LOL, I would like see your face right now!
    Hahaha dick!

7. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Why a blow out sale? This being banned? If so I will be picking up a lot of it
    Due to legislation. There trying there hardest to make this a schedule 1. Money in there pockets.. Cant take away from big pharma.. They dont like that..smh
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

8. Milehigh Hemp Oil Caps contain:

Phytocannabinoids: CBD, Contains also low concentrations of (CBC, CBG, CBN).Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta -pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene. Other natural molecules: Alkanes, Nitrogenous compounds, Amino acids, Sugars, Aldehydes, Alcohols, Ketones, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Vitamins, Pigments, Water and Hemp seed oil. *CBD is a natural constituent of hemp plant

Application:

Store away from sunlight, heat and humidity, refrigerate.

If you suffer from anxiety and a lack of quality sleep. CBD is for you!

CBD promotes REM sleep! You will wake up refreshed and feeling like you haven t in a long time. Let CBD relieve your daily anxiety. CBD will take your worries away

9. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Due to legislation. There trying there hardest to make this a schedule 1. Money in there pockets.. Cant take away from big pharma.. They dont like that..smh
    Milehigh Hemp Oil Caps contain:

Phytocannabinoids: CBD, Contains also low concentrations of (CBC, CBG, CBN).Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta -pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.Other natural molecules: Alkanes, Nitrogenous compounds, Amino acids, Sugars, Aldehydes, Alcohols, Ketones, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Vitamins, Pigments, Water and Hemp seed oil. *CBD is a natural constituent of hemp plant

Application:

Store away from sunlight, heat and humidity, refrigerate.

If you suffer from anxiety and a lack of quality sleep. CBD is for you!

CBD promotes REM sleep! You will wake up refreshed and feeling like you haven t in a long time. Let CBD relieve your daily anxiety. CBD will take your worries away
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11 OXO is BACK! 7-11 Stack Presale get them while you can!
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 02:06 PM
  2. HEMAVOL LEMON DROP FLASH SALE - GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 09:51 PM
  3. HEMAVOL LEMON DROP FLASH SALE - GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 10:50 PM
  4. DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>
    By gainweightnow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:52 PM