This batch is fire!! On the money!

1. This batch is fire!! On the money!

Wow. This last batch was on the money!

This batch was so fresh when i opened the pouch the aroma must have filled the room. My kids come running over asking what is that yummy smell , can they have some. I told them it was my medicine.. They ,then asked me if they could have some medine to....LMAO...

After fighting off the children , we were in a rush , i mixed up my kratom with 4oz. Oj. (only took 2 scoops)Shook it a few time. Down the hatch . it mixed in better than ever. No clumps, went down without any fine particles in my mouth at all. I tell ya what, energy level was high. I was feeling super. Pain in my shoulder was gone. I was talking like it was a sport in the Olympics. My mood was fantastic.
    Lasted between 3-4hrs. This was on 2 scoops only 4gr.
    Thank you MHK. Im very impressed. My wife asked. Whats wrong with me. Why am i being so nice...lol.
    You know its great when the wife chimes in.
    Sorry cant post a pic for some reason.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. My Favorite day time strain!
    strongly energizing, uplifting and focusing with long duration of action. Moderate pain killing. All around great feeling. (day time strain).
    Visit us at https://milehighkratom.com
    Apply mace15 for an additional 15%off your order.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:58 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 10:26 AM
  3. How bad is dbol on the hair line?
    By snakebyte05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 01:02 AM
  4. K1....this $hit is not for the weak at heart.
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 12:48 AM
  5. The Senate Is Voting On The Prohormone Ban June 8th!!
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 08:12 PM