PR Bali 20x resin

1. PR Bali 20x resin

Private Reserve 20X Bali Resin

Unmatched in potency and purity, 20X resin is a concentrated version of its source, the Kratom leaf. Gaining power and clarity via simplicity, this highly concentrated version is loaded with bioactive alkaloids and dissolves easily in water. 20X Red Bali resin.
    Mix with your favorite strain for that extra push your looking for!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. What are the benefits?
    •   

3. It will enhance the effects and duration. But be careful I would only start with 200 mg with 2 scoops of kratom.(4oz).
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

4. Took 200mg with red Vein thai last night. Dam i didnt wanna get up for work today! I was up but sat in a stuper for about a half hr. Lmao. I finally had to get up and take a preworkout to get me going. Haha. WOW . need to take these two together when i have time to sleep 8-10hrs.

5. My son has just started Taking this . he mixed 200mg (0.2 ) on the scale with his maeng da. Normally he takes his kratom 3x ed at work. Well first day trying this. He only took his kratom 1 x. This is significant for him. He suffers from a cyst wrapped around the nerves at the base of his spine. We have not found anyone willing to reduce or remove the cyst . said its to risky. So he has to deal with this extreme pain on a daily basis. This has made one hell of a difference and a great impression on my son. I will update more as time goes on. But no pain felt great 6hrs after taking.
    •   

6. Just as a warning to anyone not familiar, concentrates and or extracts aren't really suitable for regular use otherwise your tolerance will generally skyrocket.

If used sparingly, an extract once in a while is fine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MILE HIGH KRATOM PR BALI
    By macedog24 in forum MileHigh Kratom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 03:38 AM
  2. 20x Bali and 25x resin
    By blueline438 in forum MileHigh Kratom
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2017, 09:46 PM
  3. Mile High Kratom 20x Bali Resin
    By boomdaddy3 in forum MileHigh Kratom