MHK PRIVATE RESERVE MAENG DA on going review

1. MHK PRIVATE RESERVE MAENG DA on going review

5:00 pm took 2 (yellow) scoops of PR Maeng Da.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. ok at 6pm.
    I noticed I had a great attitude, and slight dry mouthed, felt really upbeat, The slight twinge in my back was gone.

Also felt very energetic! I really like how I feel. I really feel good.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. also I need to mention ,the slight appetite suppression I experienced.
    I definitely lost my appetite.

Lasted about 3-4hrs from when I realized my appetite was gone.

4. I will be using this in the day time and switching to the red Thai for nights. nothing beats the total relaxed feel and deep sleep I've been experiencing

5. This is my favorite strain for daytime for sure.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    This is my favorite strain for daytime for sure.
    this is growing on me very much. 5oz down the hatch 6pm.

7. lol I'm sure 5gr ..I would be wired til the sun come up

8. so I took a few days off from my KRATOM. tomorrow I will start back up. and give a comparison .

9. took 3-1/2 scoop and it was amazing. energy that lasted for approx 4 hrs or so. very Dry mouthed. upbeat, talkative . I tweaked my back the other day playing with my 6y. would never have known after taking my KRATOM. This is my favorite day time strain.

10. Today took 2 scoops and 1 yellow vietnam. went to the park. Played some football with my older kids.
    Had nice steady energy, felt very upbeat and talkative. I was feeling no pain. We played for maybe 2 hrs .also, had some appetite suppression to it. Before we began I was kinda ready to eat. Once the KRATOM kicked in I wasn't hungry at all.

11. Sorry for the break in action everyone been outta commission this last week . asthma, flu like symptoms, and. X Rays shown 2 pockets of fluid in my lungs. Anyway , things will be back to normal soon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. On going supplement review log
    By bloodnthunder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2016, 07:58 PM
  2. Green maeng da and red vein review
    By mechka_grizli in forum MileHigh Kratom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2016, 10:21 PM
  3. MileHighKratom.com Private Reserve Bali Review
    By Montego1 in forum MileHigh Kratom