MHK is looking for 4-5 loggers! apply within.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. MHK is looking for 4-5 loggers! apply within.

Mile High KRATOM is searching for 4-5 reputable community members willing to give a detailed Log and review of our highly sought after RED VEIN THAI.

Qualifications:
    you must be an active member of AM , and have at least 300 post count .
    You must be able to update your log 3-4 times a week.
    Please be as detailed as possible, the more details the better. freshness, effects, dosage, mixing. time of day taken, etc .pics

If you would like a chance to take part in the great opportunity please apply below.

Also, please state if you have ever used KRATOM in the past , and what makes you a good candidate.

Thank you MHK
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Mile High KRATOM is searching for 4-5 reputable community members willing to give a detailed Log and review of our highly sought after RED VEIN THAI.

Qualifications:
    Please be as detailed as possible, the more details the better. freshness, effects, dosage, mixing. time of day taken, etc .pics

If you would like a chance to take part in the great opportunity please apply below.

Also, please state if you have ever used KRATOM in the past , and what makes you a good candidate.

Thank you MHK
    I'm down for this! logged the Maeng Da for you in the past, have used a lot of different strains and from different sources
    I can be a good candidate because I have tried so many before and will give a 100% honest review 3-4 times a week minimum.
    I appreciate it!
    •   

3. Kratom is something I have heard a lot about but something I am still kind of confused on what exactly it's used for.

I have never used kratom before. Can anyone chyme in with their personal experiences of Kratom and what they use it for?
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer
  4. MHK is looking for 4-5 loggers! apply within.

Different strains are used for different things.

Mood enhancing
    Energy
    Pain reliever
    Sedative ( help sleep)
    High type feeling
    Concentration

I always seem to get a crash the next day, depending on how much was used. I will use Kratom sometimes instead of drinking, when I go out. I have also used another strain to relax and help with concentration when studying.

5. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    I'm down for this! logged the Maeng Da for you in the past, have used a lot of different strains and from different sources
    I can be a good candidate because I have tried so many before and will give a 100% honest review 3-4 times a week minimum.
    I appreciate it!
    thank you for your interest. ill be in touch
    •   

6. red : is used for calming, relaxation.
    stress reliever. definitely help with tension . I've used it to help with Sleep issues. (insomnia). pain relieving.
    a great mood enhancer.

7. Great opportunity here guys.

If you have never experienced Kratom before its a wonderful thing.

If you are like myself and have a few nagging injuries and pain, nothing compares to the relief you get..... Of things you don't need a script for.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

8. absolutely right and great point
    montego

9. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    I appreciate it!
    message sent my friend

10. I'm so in for this

11. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post

Qualifications:

Thank you MHK
    Never used KRATOM or any of your products. I've been on a stim break for over a month now so looking to try something new and I've never had a sponsored log. I'm usually the test bunny for supplements for the the people in the military I work with so they go off what I've tried. So I think that makes a great marketing/ testing partner

12. For those applying, MHK DOES NOT SHIP TO ALABAMA, ARKANSAS *INDIANA, WISCONSIN, OR TENNESSEE

13. Kratom virgin but been wanting to try it!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    For those applying, MHK DOES NOT SHIP TO ALABAMA, ARKANSAS *INDIANA, WISCONSIN, OR TENNESSEE
    Thank you for this reminder Montego.
    appreciate it.

15. I'm very experienced with Kratom. I take Kratom regularly and have tried many brands. I can update a log at least 3 times a week. I'd love to try yours.

I can give an in depth review and comparison, rate everything from freshness, to grind, dosage etc...
    @macedog24 I haven't tried your red vein Thai yet from what everyone says, its awesome.

16. I'm in on this. I'm a big mhk fan and just ordered recently. I still have some rvt left but it's from a few batches ago. It's pretty grainy. I've heard this is the best batch in a long time. I'd love to log this! I normally only get 1-2 oz at a time so I'm always worried about playing with the doses. It'd be nice to try a few different doses and times

17. We will be announcing the volunteers for the Logs shortly!

18. Congratulations to our 5 Volunteers
    Brandinooooo
    Blueline438
    mmorso
    KilaCali
    Rascal14

All volunteers chosen are expected to begin there log/review immediately after recieving there products.
    Please post a TD pic of your products.
    I have sent each person chosen a pm, please respond back to me asap.

Thank you , MHK

19. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    message sent my friend
    Thank You guys! Cannot wait! I've tried some other sources red vein thai, and actually think it might be my new favorite next to maeng da. though its really hard to find a good source, I know last time I logged for you guys it was the best quality honestly ive ever seen.

20. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Congratulations to our 5 Volunteers
    Brandinooooo
    Blueline438
    mmorso
    KilaCali
    Rascal14

All volunteers chosen are expected to begin there log/review immediately after recieving there products.
    Please post a TD pic of your products.
    I have sent each person chosen a pm, please respond back to me asap.

Thank you , MHK
    Congratulations Everyone!!

21. Congrats all! And thanks again

22. Let us know when you get the goods please!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Let us know when you get the goods please!
    Yessir! Can't wait to start! and I been wasting my money on some smoke shop b.s. cause I was to lazy about online ordering and honestly its usually a spur of the moment thing and I don't want to wait a week or however long it would take to ship to me so I was blowing $15 on 8gram caps (700mg a cap) 14 count. :-/

24. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Yessir! Can't wait to start! and I been wasting my money on some smoke shop b.s. cause I was to lazy about online ordering and honestly its usually a spur of the moment thing and I don't want to wait a week or however long it would take to ship to me so I was blowing $15 on 8gram caps (700mg a cap) 14 count. :-/
    well now you don't ha e to worry bout that angling really looking forward to everyone's td pics.

25. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    well now you don't ha e to worry bout that angling really looking forward to everyone's td pics.
    I may be retarded when I first wake up so bear with me. What is td pic?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-31-2015, 07:02 PM
  2. Focused Nutrition is looks for Reps and Loggers
    By Focused Nutri in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-29-2015, 02:18 PM
  3. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 10:09 PM
  4. Volatile opps Pt 2: Fahrenheit is looking for 5 more loggers
    By Bolanrox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 09:10 PM
  5. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:43 PM