MHK is looking for 4-5 loggers! apply within.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Damn wish I would have seen this earlier. Used white vein maeng da for a while and loooooooooved it. Calming, yet gave me energy and focus. Miss it!


  2. yes it is a great strain. sorry keep an eye out for upcoming promos
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    If they haven't been shipped out yet can I order some stuff with it?
    You aint joking! I was just thinking the same thing, some maeng da to go with it. I did a promo for these guys at the beginning of last year for the private reserve maeng da and it was the bomb! I wouldn't mind mixing the two and seeing how they work. I've been stuck on maeng da since then but a friend of mine introduced me to the red vein thai and I almost think I like it better cause it seemed to last longer, cant speak for these guys yet but I'm betting it will be just as good! its such a pain in the a$$ to find a reliable quality source..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    You aint joking! I was just thinking the same thing, some maeng da to go with it. I did a promo for these guys at the beginning of last year for the private reserve maeng da and it was the bomb! I wouldn't mind mixing the two and seeing how they work. I've been stuck on maeng da since then but a friend of mine introduced me to the red vein thai and I almost think I like it better cause it seemed to last longer, cant speak for these guys yet but I'm betting it will be just as good! its such a pain in the a$$ to find a reliable quality source..
    I wanted to get some more white vein. Nearly out. The red vein rocks. It's a great chill at the house vein. I can't wait to get some of this good batch in me.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I wanted to get some more white vein. Nearly out. The red vein rocks. It's a great chill at the house vein. I can't wait to get some of this good batch in me.
    So you think the red vein is more relaxing and the white is more uplifting? I prefer the more energetic and pain killing effects like the maeng da gives me, I felt like the red vein thai my friend had given me had the same effects as the maeng da but longer lasting.. either way definitely looking forward to the mhk premium
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    So you think the red vein is more relaxing and the white is more uplifting? I prefer the more energetic and pain killing effects like the maeng da gives me, I felt like the red vein thai my friend had given me had the same effects as the maeng da but longer lasting.. either way definitely looking forward to the mhk premium
    Oh yea dude. Def has a chill aspect. White vein is my go to. Great pain relief aspect and smooth clean get up and go do something energy. Maeng da for me was just I gotta go do something and do it now. Green indo just has pain relief for me. And red vein Thai totally mellows me out.

  7. I like White pre training and Red at night after dinner to chill.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  8. Oh, and current inventory is unreal quality. VERY happy with our current supply!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  9. i ran some of the yellow vietnam yesterday. dont think i took enough (didnt have my scoop so i eye balled it) but i this is how i felt.
    awake
    energetic
    motivated
    i felt very pleasant. not happy but in an upbeat mood. more talkative
    dry mouthed (from all my talking)
    I was more involved with everyone else than normal. i normally keep to myself more.
    didnt really notice any aches or pains.
    i wont forget my scoop today..i wanna make sure i take the right amount. for day 2.
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com

  10. Tease pic until after work


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Tease pic until after work

    I like it already!!
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com

  12. Awesome Surprise Today! Thank you guys and as you can see i Already cracked it open so I will be starting the log tonight!
    Name:  1484349725493.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  93.3 KBName:  1484349732180.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  99.0 KB

  13. I'll be getting my log up soon as well.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Awesome Surprise Today! Thank you guys and as you can see i Already cracked it open so I will be starting the log tonight!
    Name:  1484349725493.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  93.3 KBName:  1484349732180.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  99.0 KB
    looks great K.C subbed for sure!
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I'll be getting my log up soon as well.
    all eyes are on you blue line!
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    all eyes are on you blue line!
    Got moved to evening shift so things have been a little more crazy then usual. I'll get it up. Haven't even gotten to take any yet. Can't wait though. Sunday will be my first evening taking it. Plan on starting strong and really relaxing.

  17. yes im getting ready to zonk out myself right now. have to get some rest. unfortunately golds doesnt open til 6am on Saturday and Sunday.
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com

  18. My apologies on not getting the log up. Tonight for sure ill set it up and post the link. I've been going strong already day 4 and its still working great. Usually I don't go past 2 days on but I figure d what the hell its been helping ALTO with imflanation and anxiety.. one thing I have noticed is this stuff is potent and by the end of the day my equilibrium is off end up feeling kinda woozy. Anyways ill go in depth tonight. stay tuned!

  19. just got my log up guys. haven't tagged anyone yet or posted pics. just trying to get it up and going.

    Red Vein Relaxin with MileHighK

  20. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    My apologies on not getting the log up. Tonight for sure ill set it up and post the link. I've been going strong already day 4 and its still working great. Usually I don't go past 2 days on but I figure d what the hell its been helping ALTO with imflanation and anxiety.. one thing I have noticed is this stuff is potent and by the end of the day my equilibrium is off end up feeling kinda woozy. Anyways ill go in depth tonight. stay tuned!
    thank you for the update. looking dirward to seeing what you have to say.
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-31-2015, 07:02 PM
  2. Focused Nutrition is looks for Reps and Loggers
    By Focused Nutri in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-29-2015, 02:18 PM
  3. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 10:09 PM
  4. Volatile opps Pt 2: Fahrenheit is looking for 5 more loggers
    By Bolanrox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 09:10 PM
  5. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Log in
Log in