Keeping it 5280 compliments of the guys @ MileHigh Kratom w/Private Reserve Bali

1. Post Keeping it 5280 compliments of the guys @ MileHigh Kratom w/Private Reserve Bali

Hello Friends & Family! hope everyone had a great week!
    BIG Thanks to @Montego1 and the rest of The Guys at http://MilehighKratom.com
    For Selecting me to Check out some of their Fancy Products, I am very thankful for having this opportunity and Greatly Appreciate being able to log this for everyone to see and have a good idea and reference for possibly a good place to shop at.

The main event;
    in the blue corner, weighing in at 190lbs at 5'7" in need of some pain and anxiety relief coming out of Lakewood, Colorrraaaaddddoooooo
    Kila "The MileHigh Kratom Logger" Cali!

His Opponent;
    In the Green Corner, Weighing in at approximately 50grams and standing at a height of 9 Inches tall of Pure Private Reserve Bali looking to Prove its Potency!

A look at the Subject

Name:  MileHighKIntroPIC.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  199.0 KB
    Name:  MileHighKIntroPIC2.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  129.7 KB

Anyone Interested in this product or plenty of others can visit Kratom Store

My First Impression upon receiving this 2 days ago was that packaging was nice and tight, no looseness, upon opening the box and sliding the bag out I was even more excited and grateful at the amount they sent, I'm thinking it contains approximately 2 ounces? I need to grab or borrow a scale but that's just my idea, also came with a cool little yellow scooper with a nice long handle for reaching deep into the bag, this will and is already coming In handy! according to the guys it holds about 2g's so that works out!

Took my first dose 1-28(Thursday) which was the day I received it,
    Did 2 Heaping Scoops or Around 5g put into a little piece of toilet paper and parachuted it, bad idea, from now on I'm just going straight or mixing in a little shot of something..

the taste wasn't bad, tasted like some light ginseng or green tea. took it around 6pm and to tell the truth since the beginning of the week I had a massive lack of sleep so I was in bad shape, I can tell you I didn't remember anything about an hour after taking my first dose, I woke up around midnight on the couch feeling a little energized and stayed like that for a couple hours..

1-29 Friday(Day 2) Approx 7pm 2 Heaping Scoops (4.5-5g) put into a little pill bottle and shook up real good with some Nestea w/ Lemon
    Popped the cap, a lot of it was caked up on the top sides, used a little knife to scrape it off and stir it real good, slammed it, not bad at all, tasted like some green tea hah.

(9:00pm)2hrs later; noticed a little bit of a relaxing buzz with a little bit of increased awareness or I guess able to focus a little more.. and to feel like that after the last few days not getting but an hour or two for sleep that's pretty good so far, also I was able to crash out at a decent time and wake up at any hour this morning feeling pretty damn good..

as far as any kind of pain relief I haven't noticed a whole lot but I'm gonna lay off the painpills for my back and give it a try solo for a few days, my lower back is killin me too so it will be a good test.!

1-30 Saturday (Day 3)
    Havent Taken my Dose yet, Going to wait until about 8 or 9.
    Dosing looking at 4.5 - 5grams.
    Any Recommendations from anyone out there, as far as doses for pain relief also I've read a lot about people building tollerances to kratom pretty quick and only using it for a max of 2-3 days and leaving 3-5days in between is this true? I appreciate everything guys!

2. 5 grams with orange juice in a shaker cup is an easy way to go brother.

Shake the heck out of it or use a blender. Sometimes I add a scoop of vanilla protein as well.

Thanks!
    •   

3. Nice! Great start buddy. Following along.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

4. Great introduction man. I think it mixes well with protein or oj.
    Drinking it straight is rough. Props to you. I have full confidence you will win this fight. Haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    5 grams with orange juice in a shaker cup is an easy way to go brother.

Shake the heck out of it or use a blender. Sometimes I add a scoop of vanilla protein as well.

Thanks!
    Awesome, will def. try that! actuall\g it with a cup of chocolate pudding!! was getting the O.J. otta the fridge when it caught my eye and I said why not. worked [pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nice! Great start buddy. Following along.
    Also what time do you guys usually take your kratom when looking for pain relief and/or some energy? ive so far stayed away from doing it to early in fear of wanting to crash too early lol. Thanks everyone!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsnation23 View Post
    Great introduction man. I think it mixes well with protein or oj.
    Drinking it straight is rough. Props to you. I have full confidence you will win this fight. Haha
    Thanks man! lmao
    Hoping to get these techniques and various methods for each desired effect nailed down!

7. Quick Question?;
    will taking even a smaller amount like 2g of this with pain meds cause the effects to be a lot stronger, make for a bad mix etc.. ? thanks guys!

8. How long did the effects last?

9. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Awesome, will def. try that! actuall\g it with a cup of chocolate pudding!! was getting the O.J. otta the fridge when it caught my eye and I said why not. worked [pretty good!

Also what time do you guys usually take your kratom when looking for pain relief and/or some energy? ive so far stayed away from doing it to early in fear of wanting to crash too early lol. Thanks everyone!
    The Bali is a white strain so as long as you're rested you could take it first thing in the morning if you wanted. I like post workout a lot though. Helps me chill and still get things done.
    Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Quick Question?;
    will taking even a smaller amount like 2g of this with pain meds cause the effects to be a lot stronger, make for a bad mix etc.. ? thanks guys!
    What type of pain meds are a talking about

10. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Quick Question?;
    Kratom competes for the opiate receptors so if they are already occupied it will have little effect.

11. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    How long did the effects last?
    thought I replied back to this, but Ifyour askin me so far its been roughly a good 2 hours worth of somewhat relaxing effects with some focus in there as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The Bali is a white strain so as long as you're rested you could take it first thing in the morning if you wanted. I like post workout a lot though. Helps me chill and still get things done.

What type of pain meds are a talking about
    Cool, I get 5mg ocydodone's and 800mg ibuprofen, take them usually 2-3 times a week..

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Kratom competes for the opiate receptors so if they are already occupied it will have little effect.
    oh ok, so ill use the kratom first and see how that works for a few hours before taking any pain meds.

12. Ok guys, apologies for delayed Log, had a lot goin on, but I have been testing this nice product since day 1;
    soooo here we go!

Day 1 (1-30)
    Took 4grams/2 scoops mixed with about 6oz of O.J. at approximately 8:00pm
    A little around 9 I noticed somewhat of an elevated mood for the better, a little relaxed, had taken my pain meds that day so I didn't notice any pain reducing effects but overall for my first try I liked it...

Day 2! (1-31) Sunday;
    I got so busy with clients and so fourth (Personal trainng/Therapy) that I don't think I even did a dose :--/ will do everyday from here on out..

Day 3! (2-01) Monday;
    Approx 10am 4 Grams/2 Scoops straight to the dome, washed it down with Simply Orange (Some good O.J. In my opinion)
    First Comment, It did NOT taste bad at all, and washed down pretty fast, but the other Bali and ones ive tried from diff. Suppliers taste like serious crap and reminded me of eating sand and cig ashes!

At about 1130ish maybe little before I felt this really good mood comin over me once again, within 20 minutes after that a clean energetic feelng like the PERFECT balance with the cup of coffee it was crazy I really liked it, I cut back on p[ain meds and actually didn't take any until a little after testing the Bali, it did have some pain reducing effects that time getting rid of ALOT of nagging injuries..

Happy with it. also I did this on an empty stomach, no breakfast.. I feel like it has a lot more effect like that, I noticed about 1:00 to 1:30 after I ate a few things the effects dissipated pretty quick, the energy stayed though which I liked.

Day 4! (2-02)
    10:30am 2 Scoops aka 4 heaping grams packed into gelatin caps, was a good prep but a lot of sittin there.. anyways I took them on an empty stomach with OJ.;
    Effects noticed around 11:30, Energy and Merry/Cheerful mood, seemed to last about 4 hours, pain relief similar to a couple 5mg percocets in my book, no pain meds at all this day, about 1:30 I felt I little come down all together, I did 2grams 1scoop toss and wash with O.J. felt like about 20-30 minutes later it brought back the energy and pain relef but it kind of gave me a little anxiety which is off the charts for me havin PTSD & a number of disorders so I was hoping for a little relaxation wihich I kinda of had a little bit of relief on that spectrum the first dose, but that quality faded after 45-60minutes.

Day 5! (2-03)Wenesday

10AM 2 Heaping Scoops 4.5grams maybe? Toss & Washed with 4oz of Simply Orange J.

1045ish almost insant Uplifting Mood/Energy/Pain Releif/Anxiety relieved, felt like I could function normally, get my workout in nd so fourth,
    Noticed Diminishing effects around 1130-12 after my routine and getting some food in me so I decided to go for another round of 4grams, I gave myself time and hit my second at 5:00, about 6pm I felt all the feelings before come back, not quite as intense but I almost feel like they never FULLY went away.
    so as far as the rest of the evening went the effects seemed to level out but I noticed by 10-11pm I felt a lttle too energetic to sleep, ended up stayin up until about 1 but when I laid down I was pretty much out..

Day 6 (2-04)
    Currently 4:22pm Will be taking my first dose at about 6pm my time

13. Day 6 Continued (2-4)
    Took my 2scoop/4g dose at 6:30pm
    First sign of effects at 45 minutes to an hour just after 7 felt that electricity feeling of elevated mood and smooth energy I can still relax yet focus on everything..

about 2hrs later (8:30pm)
    still the same though it felt the energy and euphoria seemed to peter out between the first and second hour...

approx. 2 more hours later. (10:30)
    still feeling the effects but I feel them subsiding to a certain extent and then theres that point where I'm not positive it wore off completely or not so I'm chalking it up as another level at the end of the kratom rainbow..

2 more hours later (12:30)
    by this time I'm feeling sober, not tired and not wired.. took my sleep time med Requip(Similar to pramipexole in being a dopamine agonist)
    kind of a weird feeling once it kicks in like its recycling the buzz from earlier and making me drowsy.. I lay down about 1:30 and I'm out. slept solid and sound until the next day, a little too solid (10am) damn!

Day 7 (2-5)
    Day Off

Day 8 (2-6)
    Day Off

Day 9 (2-7)
    Day Off

Day 10 (2-8)
    Kind of a weird day, ended up taking some oxy5's earlier the afternoon to get out of a funk and some backpain..
    Realized about 4-5pm I had a kratom log to do and its been enough time off to get back to it... almost ended up taking a few more oxys.. anyways
    about 6ish pm little over an hour I think after my 4g dose it seemed to almost blend with the come down from the stupid oxy's so I wasn't very happy..
    noticed the energy,

that seems to be the most noticeable of the effects is a nice clean energy that I can relax or workout with..
    though it didn't last long and I felt irritable bout 7:30/8 specially after I slipped in some damn ice in my alleyway and about took a bath in this huge lake of our alleyway and just felt pissed off at the world... ended up taking 10mg of oxy and that was barely enough to relax me but by this time ive realized
    even taking them together in the same day no matter the length of time in between its going to compete for the opioid delta or mu receptor possibly and that could be the problem...

Day 11 (2-9)

4.5g at 11am 2 heaping scoops straight to the face with some green apple Gatorade to wash it down, prefer orange juice
    forgot to pick some up so this was the closest substitute, not to bad actually!
    I have grown accustomed to the taste and it honestly doesn't bother me, and the texture is smooth enough to wash down within a couple swallows of liquid..

12-NooNish (1hr)
    Energy kicking in, seems to be the same buzz ive been catching most of the time, for some reason it wasn't as pronounced, I think cause I took some last night with about 15mg of oxycodone and I think my tolerance shot right up.

Definitley noticed the effects and about 2hours in (1:00) I had a nice burst of energy and shaved or the first time in 4-5 days, (head and face) normally I stick to an every other day routine of shaving but ive been feeling real up and down the last couple weeks.. I think kratom is partially an answer on those really rough days, I think I'm going to avoid kratom and any opiates within 6-8 hours of eachother, ive always had a super high tolerance to everything from opiates to stims and I think the kratom skyrockets my opioid tolerance.

its 6:00 now and I took 20mg of oxy about 30 minutes ago, think I'm gonna lay off the kratom until tomorrow morning and try to stick just to that, then take another 2-3 days off.

14. The flavor can change dramatically from suppliers.

Cheaper quality Kratom is much more bitter. Mhk is not tasty, lol, but not bitter like some.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The flavor can change dramatically from suppliers.

Cheaper quality Kratom is much more bitter. Mhk is not tasty, lol, but not bitter like some.
    Yea ive noticed from a few other sources that most seemed for dry and way crappier tasting, seriously though this one don't bother me at all, its dramatically better then any others ive tried myaybe I'm used to just slamming things from too man y crappy pre workout blends and research chemicals, I haven't ventured above 4grams yet but I'm thinkin this next time I'm going for 8 at one time to see how I feel.. expecting a pretty strong buzz.

16. Day 12 (2-15)
    10am 2 1/2 scoops/6grams Toss &wash with O.J. (side note, I accidently inhaled a little bit when I was holding it I my mouth for the next scoop and woooh, still coughing it up)

12noon
    effects hit pretty hard and fast with a massive energy boost and better mood, more positive..

1:30
    Effects seem to be somewhat subsiding still feeling pretty good and energized but feel like I'm slowing down.

17. Love the time breakdown bud. Good stuff!

Lol at the cough. I've done that to lol

18. Everything still going good Kali? Looking for another one of those awesome updates you always give

19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Everything still going good Kali? Looking for another one of those awesome updates you always give
    Yess, I have about 2, maybe 3 scoops left I'm trying to decide if I wanna doit today or tomorrow, you know what.. I'm gonna doit right now! :P will update in a couple hours!

Edit;
    Just dug it out, did 3 heaping scoops with water and 1000mg vitamin C, theres actually still atleast 3 more scoops left!! itsa like a bottomless bag!

PS I took a nice week break atleast so hopefully I should get some good effects! I need them, been an up and way down past few days..

20. Update
    Day 13 (2-16)

took 3 scoops / about 6g at 2pm with 1g vitamin C
    about 330-4 I started feeling the effects, slightly euphoric, little bit of energy.. not as much energy as normal..

about 5 most of the effects faded and I was left with kind of a tired feeling, so I dosed another 2 1/2 to 3 scoops or around 5-6 grams actually

didn't really feel like it did anything for me as far as revitalizing the effects, was getting bummed, so I took 1/2 a Xanax cause my anxiety is starting to kick up over some personal things mostly with my girl..

8pm
    just killed off the bag, was 3.5 scoops or id say around 7 grams maybe a little more, took it down with some OL Conqu3r trying to get the blood flowing and some energy cause I'm leaving town tomorrow and goin about 2 hours south of Denver to the pueblo/canon city area for a 2-3 week job, so me and her are stressin cause were pretty attatched and we barely get to see eachother as it is cause of our situations so were going to spend the next couple hours hopefully tonight just getting some alone time,

then tomorrow I leave at 1pm. I'm pretty empty feelin about going down there cause shes really having a hard time and don't have no one to talk to and our relationship has been INTENSE to say the least with some VERY strong feelings, ****ty thing is she wont be able to make it down to see me cause she has 2 kids shes gotta take to school and all that.. anyways I think this stuff is kicking a little, I been on an empty stomache since the 2pm dose going for MAX effect cause of my mood and now I'm rambling my ass off. anyways

I was very satisfied with the Private Reserve Bali and probably going to order some SOON, I want to get something a little stronger as far as calming and I hear maeng da might be the way to go feel free to make recommendations, I'm in need of massive anxiety relief! Will do a Review if needed and some more in this log about my overall experience... have a great night and weekend guys and thanks for following!

21. Red is my fav for unwinding. Yellow for mood enhancement. The two mixed 50/50 are unbeatable IMHO.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 12:23 PM
  2. Rate the PCT, but keep it cool guys
    By Xenabuffyfan in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:36 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 12:35 AM
  4. Igf-1- should i keep it in the freezer?
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 06:41 PM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 06:09 AM