Kickin' Back with MileHighKratom - Maeng Da Kratom Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Kickin' Back with MileHighKratom - Maeng Da Kratom Log

First I want to give a big shoutout to @Montego1 and @heavyiron for making this happen. Received my package yesterday! Check out the rest of their products at http://milehighkratom.com/

Name:  IMG_8189.JPG
Views: 238
Size:  255.5 KB

I've been reading in detail about the different strains that MileHighKratom offers, and after receiving the Maeng Da I did quite a bit more research on it to see what other sources had to say. Here's some info I found:

"Maeng Da Kratom is touted as the strongest variety of Kratom available today with a potent mix of mood and energy enhancing effects."

"...makes for an excellent energy booster when taken in the morning and can help you get motivated and feel more clear-headed all day long."

"When consumed in small to mid-size dosages, Maeng Da is very stimulating in nature and can make you feel more awake, alert, and vigilant. It is one of the more cerebral strains of Kratom available with effects that are often compared to using Nootropics or cognitive enhancers."

Looks like some interesting stuff! I'm very excited to try this out. From my research, I will be starting with a very low dose. I am going to start with 3g to see how it effects me. I am planning to take my first dose this evening after work. I read that others experienced a calming/soothing response to Maeng Da, which wouldn't be beneficial for me at work. My plan is to try a small dose in the early evening and see how I feel.

Depending on how my initial dose goes, I will plan to take more before work tomorrow to see if it improves my focus and energy during the work day. I will be sure to post how I feel and my reactions this evening after my first dose! Thanks again to MileHighKratom, and thanks to all who follow along!

2. Nice!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   

3. Cool, I have used Maeng Da before for more of a recreational enhancer. At higher doses things look slightly different, like colors more vivid to me anyway, and gives an almost buzz like feeling.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Cool, I have used Maeng Da before for more of a recreational enhancer. At higher doses things look slightly different, like colors more vivid to me anyway, and gives an almost buzz like feeling.
    Thanks for the feedback man. I'm looking forward to trying my first dose this evening. I've been reading up on it all morning, very interesting benefits from kratom!

5. Starts energizing then slowly transitions to relaxing. very pain killing throughout. Mood will be uplifted

4-6 grams is standard on this strain
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off
    •   

6. Subbed to see how it treats you and compare to whatever strain I get!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

7. And yeah Maeng Da is the Mac Daddy of kratom. It has the strongest affinity on bonding to the opiate receptor I believe, and carries a wide variety of tyre desired effects instead of a more selective range like the white and red veins.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    And yeah Maeng Da is the Mac Daddy of kratom. It has the strongest affinity on bonding to the opiate receptor I believe, and carries a wide variety of tyre desired effects instead of a more selective range like the white and red veins.
    Thanks for the info. You're the man! I'm hoping to get some good alertness and focus from it, so we will see! I'll give a nice in-depth first review tonight

9. Got home from work later than planned, so I decided to take a small dose to test the waters.

Name:  IMG_8192.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  69.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_8193.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  64.9 KB

I read in a few other logs, but I wanted to be sure. 1 level scoop came out to 2g on my food scale. Not the most accurate, but close enough. I wanted to start low so I just took 1 scoop mixed with a protein shake.

After 30 minutes: Felt a slight lift in energy, mood, and focus

After 60 minutes: Noticable uplifted mood, and incredible alertness and focus. I was making dinner and I felt very 'on point'. I felt sharp, alert, and attentive.

After 90 minutes: Remained very alert and sharp, but began to get a more relaxed feeling. Not drowsy or tired, but calm and composed with great focus and cheerful mood.

Currently (about 2 hours after dosing): I simply feel great. I'm happy, relaxed, composed, content, and I have laser focus. I'm not anxious or jittery at all, but if I want to engage on something and be focused its very easy. Even though I'm relaxed and mellow, I'm still sharp and alert. If I had to write a paper or take a test right now, I'd do it gladly and do it well. I am loving this stuff!

I'm glad I started with a small dose. I think that by increasing the dose I will be able to get better focus and alertness. I'll be experimenting with dosing 4g tomorrow before work to see how well it works at the office.

10. Good first go bud.

If the low doses work well for you, by all means experiment a little higher but you do build a d tolerance after time and staying low gives you more room to grow per say.

11. I went with 4g this morning before with a protein shake. Took it about an hour ago and just got into the office. I feel incredible. I'm in such a good mood for no reason at all, its great! I have a long day of work ahead of me, but I am so optimistic and energized to crush my day. I feel very sharp and focused, and I feel lively and awake.

Its not the same energy as caffeine gives, its not a jittery or anxious feeling at all. I just feel awesome and prepared to take on the day. I really REALLY like how I'm feeling, I haven't been in this good of a mood in a long time.

I walked into the office and started chatting with some co-workers and just had a fun morning. I'm actually excited to dive into my work and get some things done. 4g has me feeling like a million bucks!

12. For a short period of time we are offering 25% off for Anabolic Minds members ONLY.

This is the biggest discount that Mile High has ever offered and it won't be around for long.

Code is - AM25

Simply use this discount code at checkout for the 25% off.

MileHighKratom.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    For a short period of time we are offering 25% off for Anabolic Minds members ONLY.

This is the biggest discount that Mile High has ever offered and it won't be around for long.

Code is - AM25

Simply use this discount code at checkout for the 25% off.

MileHighKratom.com
    Definitely ordering more. This is awesome news! Thanks so much man. Do you know how long the code will be good for?

14. @Montego1 quick question. I'm looking to order more with that coupon, and I'm really liking the Maeng Da strain. Would there be any others that provide enhanced mood and uplifting energy that you think I'd like more than Maeng Da? If not I'm just gonna grab some more of the same strain, I'm really enjoying it.

15. You could try enhanced white vein or white vein boreno. This are two if the more stimulating strains. Could even blend either of those with the Maeng 's in equal parts.

16. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Definitely ordering more. This is awesome news! Thanks so much man. Do you know how long the code will be good for?
    Code wont be available long. Have heard exactly how long but I wouldn't sit on it lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You could try enhanced white vein or white vein boreno. This are two if the more stimulating strains. Could even blend either of those with the Maeng 's in equal parts.
    You're the man. Most helpful rep I've ever seen on this board. Thanks so much for the quick responses man!

18. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    You're the man. Most helpful rep I've ever seen on this board. Thanks so much for the quick responses man!
    Thanks bud.

I take my job very seriously

19. Check out the current auction for those of you looking to stock up on a great strain - ** MileHighKratom Green Indo Kratom Auction **

20. Upped my dose to 4g (2 scoops) yesterday and I felt amazing. I was driving to visit family and I get like a professional driver on a track, I was so focused and sharp it was incredible. I just felt good overall. Even when I was sitting in traffic I wasn't even mad, but calm and composed and in a good mood. I'll be sticking to 4g for now, it seems to be the perfect amount.

I also felt that I was able to focus and pay more attention in conversation with other people. I often zone out and start thinking about my agenda, but yesterday I felt like a machine. I was focused and listening attentively to what people were talking about, it was a very unique feeling
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Upped my dose to 4g (2 scoops) yesterday and I felt amazing. I was driving to visit family and I get like a professional driver on a track, I was so focused and sharp it was incredible. I just felt good overall. Even when I was sitting in traffic I wasn't even mad, but calm and composed and in a good mood. I'll be sticking to 4g for now, it seems to be the perfect amount.

I also felt that I was able to focus and pay more attention in conversation with other people. I often zone out and start thinking about my agenda, but yesterday I felt like a machine. I was focused and listening attentively to what people were talking about, it was a very unique feeling
    This. This is exactly why I love kratom at work/gatherings.

The extra focus on people makes a huge difference for myself. I deal with people for my job and hearing their problems instead of just listening gives me the ability to cater to them much better.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This. This is exactly why I love kratom at work/gatherings.

The extra focus on people makes a huge difference for myself. I deal with people for my job and hearing their problems instead of just listening gives me the ability to cater to them much better.
    I couldn't agree more. Having that focus makes it so much easier to engage with people, and I have such an easier time paying attention to what others are saying. I was at a work related event last night and I just felt like i could listen and focus on others so much better. And I remember so many details from what was said! Truly incredible stuff! Loving it so far
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

23. Monday, Fun-day?

Woke up feeling well rested, ready to take on the week. Hit the gym first thing and came home for my post workout meal. I dosed 4g after eating and showering, just before I left for work. About a half hour later, my mood and perspective for the day shifted 100%. I went from 'ahhh, another monday' to 'f*ck yeah its monday!' It was very strange, I felt incredible.

Driving to work I felt focused and zoned in. Processing what needed to be done when I got into work and dialing myself in for the day. I felt an increase in my senses. I felt that my vision and hearing were in some kind of super human mode. It was strange, but I felt incredible.

Got into work and had our Monday morning staff meeting. I was on POINT. Incredible focus and very sharp. I was writing down my assignments for the week and I was very consumed by the task at hand, I felt like a machine! And the most noteworthy of it all was that I was happy. Who the hell is ever happy on a Monday morning? It was something I've never felt before, but I was loving it.

About 2 hours later I got very drowsy. Not sure if it was from the kratom or what. I negated the sleepiness with a cup of coffee and I feel fine now. The drowsiness didn't last long, but I got TIRED. Its noon now and I feel alert, focused, and on point. Beside my mid-morning lull of sleepiness, today has been going great. 4g seems to be a great dose for me, it really got me amped up to take on the day at work.

24. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Monday, Fun-day?

Woke up feeling well rested, ready to take on the week. Hit the gym first thing and came home for my post workout meal. I dosed 4g after eating and showering, just before I left for work. About a half hour later, my mood and perspective for the day shifted 100%. I went from 'ahhh, another monday' to 'f*ck yeah its monday!' It was very strange, I felt incredible.

Driving to work I felt focused and zoned in. Processing what needed to be done when I got into work and dialing myself in for the day. I felt an increase in my senses. I felt that my vision and hearing were in some kind of super human mode. It was strange, but I felt incredible.

Got into work and had our Monday morning staff meeting. I was on POINT. Incredible focus and very sharp. I was writing down my assignments for the week and I was very consumed by the task at hand, I felt like a machine! And the most noteworthy of it all was that I was happy. Who the hell is ever happy on a Monday morning? It was something I've never felt before, but I was loving it.

About 2 hours later I got very drowsy. Not sure if it was from the kratom or what. I negated the sleepiness with a cup of coffee and I feel fine now. The drowsiness didn't last long, but I got TIRED. Its noon now and I feel alert, focused, and on point. Beside my mid-morning lull of sleepiness, today has been going great. 4g seems to be a great dose for me, it really got me amped up to take on the day at work.
    Very interesting, remember i said they were comparing Maeng Da and the Yellow Vietnam, well your results sound very similar to me. I went to 6 and felt it was more recreational at that dose but mentioned I thought at 4g it would be very good for focus and energy. So in that respect i would say they are indeed similar.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Very interesting, remember i said they were comparing Maeng Da and the Yellow Vietnam, well your results sound very similar to me. I went to 6 and felt it was more recreational at that dose but mentioned I thought at 4g it would be very good for focus and energy. So in that respect i would say they are indeed similar.
    Good to know. I'm following along on all the logs and planning what to purchase next. Yellow Vietnam is definitely at the top of my list, looks like a great strain for focus and mood
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mind & Muscle is back with some logging opps.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 03:56 PM
  2. Deathstar Labs is back with the ultimate logging opp.
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:33 PM
  3. Replies: 166
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Silver3cSRT8 is back with his MK-2866 PCT Log
    By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:06 PM
  5. Larry's back with a Hairy Log
    By HairyLarry35 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24