David Dunn's MileHighKratom Experiment and Review

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Still giving excellent info in here. Might need to stick this log
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

2. Tomorrow is an off day from the gym. I will be conducting a daytime Red Vein Thai experiment exactly as I did with the Private Reserve Bali.

I've recognized that both strains will opiate buzz you at higher doses. My hope is that I can experience the elevated mood, euphoria, optimism and analgesic effect without (too much) the opiate sedation. Therefore I will dose it in lower doses but more frequently.

Red Vein Thai
    Time - Dose:
    5:00AM - 1g (fasted)
    8:00AM - 1g
    11:00AM - 1g
    2:00PM - 1g

Will report realtime if at all possible.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.
    •   

3. Guys don't miss out on the 25% off promo code!

It ends 1-31-16 so only a couple days left. Couple that with some of the sale prices at MileHighKratom.com and you're basically stealing kratom from us

Promo code is - AM25

4. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Tomorrow is an off day from the gym. I will be conducting a daytime Red Vein Thai experiment exactly as I did with the Private Reserve Bali.

I've recognized that both strains will opiate buzz you at higher doses. My hope is that I can experience the elevated mood, euphoria, optimism and analgesic effect without (too much) the opiate sedation. Therefore I will dose it in lower doses but more frequently.

Red Vein Thai
    Time - Dose:
    5:00AM - 1g (fasted)
    8:00AM - 1g
    11:00AM - 1g
    2:00PM - 1g

Will report realtime if at all possible.
    although I do feel some energy and elevated mood initially I get the impression that the Red Vein Thai binds very well, noticeably more than the Private Reserve Bail, to the opiate receptor. I experience more sedation from it than the elevated mood that I do from the Bali. This is not a bad thing in and of itself but I'm likely to reserve my use of the Red Vein Thai to evening and times I desire to really knock the edge off and nod out watching TV or just plain get buzzed and go to sleep.

On a side note I did notice that the day off yesterday from the Private Reserve Bali reduced or almost eliminate the quality of sleep I had been experiencing the last couple nights while using it. I would venture to speculate that the half life is quite short.

5. Bali is a white strain so that's why the red is more sedative.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Bali is a white strain so that's why the red is more sedative.
    Yup! I just shared that because as you may recall both labels state the same characteristics. In the event someone wanted a user feedback I can certainly confirm the red is for "watching Netflicks and chilin' "

7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Bali is a white strain so that's why the red is more sedative.
    I am looking forward to trying an other white strain as well as a green. I'm quite intrigued by Kratom.

I did concede to the fact that the Red is really best used for sedative effects and decided to surrender to it this evening with a larger final dose and catch up on some R&R.

8. from the first post about asking what K was till now, i have a better understanding of the product. great log David- very helpful

9. Great log, very informative so far.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

10. FYI I just put a couple things together. Lips are getting dry, almost chapped, face feels a bit dry; hydrate! I used the Bali for a few consecutive days and I just pieced the symptom together

11. 3G private reserve Bali 1.5hrs before workout is the shiznit! I can't seem to find the will to leave the gym...

12. It is with great excitement that I introduce two new strains of MileHighKratom to my experimentation and review.

Private Reserve Green Indo

Green vein Kratom strains are powerful calming herbs that simultaneously provide all-day energy. Users report that the remedy allows them to perform all normal daily activities at maximum levels of productivity, while maintaining a very relaxed inner state. Pain, either chronic or temporary, muscular or skeletal, is eliminated. Users often describe a sense of total euphoria and optimism, free from worry and normal mental stress. This potent and exciting blend of effects makes green vein the perfect choice for just about all users. Its incredible popularity is a testament to this.

White Vein Borneo

The White Vein Borneo achieves getting a level of satisfaction from customers that other Kratom strains canít. Imagine walking through a path in the woods where birds are chirping and the rays of light come streaming down from the gaps in the branches above you. Youíre in the right place at the right time. This is perhaps the right strain that can make you feel that you are in the right place at the right time, all the time.

13. Having been using a daytime dose of Private Reserve Bali for a few days I felt a strong desire to try the Private Reserve Green Indo. I have been using a white and red strains who characteristics I have documented previously from my personal experience. You'll see in my posts the dosages and frequencies.

This morning at 4:30AM I consumed only 2g of Private Reserve Green Indio on an empty stomach with a medium sized cup of coffee.

By 7:30AM I was pain free and flying. My mood was extremely elevated. My energy was through the roof. By 9:30AM I was quite euphoric. Yet I was calm and focused. Due to this fact I skipped my second dose that I had anticipated taking.

I sipped on my work place cup of coffee a couple times. Even had to reheat it a few times because it sat there untouched getting cold all morning long. I simply had no desire for it whatsoever.

At 11:30AM I decided to dose a second 2g just before lunch. Withing 60 minutes it ramped back up again to the enheightened euphoric experience I had earlier in the morning. Granted I experience no lull or decline in any aspect prior to the second dose.

At this size dose I experience absolutely zero sedation whatsoever. Pure energy, enthusiasm, elevated mood and reasonable and noticeable analgesic effects.

IMHO if you or someone you know is experiencing depression I highly recommend a dose (providing they are not on chemicals or being treated by a professional) of this Private Reserve Green Indio. I had forgot what vigor, enthusiasm and elation was like.

At 2:30PM without any decline I decided to prepare my normal preworkout dose but elected to use only 1g in 25g of whey.

As previously mentioned in an above post regarding the Private Reserve Bali preworkout - the Green Indo was even further over the top than the Bali. Set after set without decline in reps. Excellent sharp focus and intensity. The gym was packed and I was the only one there. The potency of this Green Indio is astronomical.

Private Reserve Green Indio has eclipsed my affection for the Bali as an awesome low dosing daytime Kratom.

Thanks to @heavyiron for introducing this product to the AnabolicMinds Forum and members.

14. Green Indo has a long duration of effect. Probably the biggest bang for the buck as far as strains go.

Thank you for the detailed review brother!
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

15. This morning 2g Green Indio on and empty stomach w/4oz of black coffee. @+0:15 I could feel the elevated mood. @+:30 more was feeling excited about my work day. That doesn't happen. Same as previous report. I find myself saying hello and good morning to everyone. That also doesn't happen. I'm just real optimistic and have a great sense of well being.

Point of consideration - caffeine magnifies - or the inverse - Green Indo magnifies and sustains the effects very considerable. I consumed another 4/6oz of coffee within the first couple hours of work. I had to stop drinking it. I was very well stimulated and had no need for another drop.

I again skipped my 9:30AM dose and this time the 11:30AM dose as there simply was no need. I consumed no more caffeine for the rest of the day.

I took a 2:30PM dose of 2g Green Indio. At 3:15PM 2 scoops of PES HV pre workout.

4:00PM chest day! I continue to do set after set without a drop in reps. Intensity and focus through the roof. I literally had to stop my incline hammer sets at 5 sets because I kept hit 12's over and over again at weight I would normally just go 12, 10 and 8 and be done. Moved on to the wide hammer and the same thing...I simply had to walk away to kill the next machine!

This Green Indio is indeed my new favorite daytime strain. Gram:Gram much more pronounced and sustained "everything" over the Private Reserve Bali (which I believe is a white strain). Love the Bali but after I went Indio I can't see why I would want to go back to anything else for a daytime energy and mood elevating product...but I still have yet to try the White Vein Borneo.

I'm running low on the Red Vein Thia @heavyiron , is there even a comparable strain to the straight up night-time-opiate-esque sedation and analgesic of the Red Vein Thia or do I just get a refill of it and call it "as good as its gets"?!

Thanks again for bringing these products around these parts.

16. Reds are pretty unique. Maybe a bit like a Green Malay but honestly Reds are the most mellow.
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

17. Subbed for insight, using phenibut occasionally.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Subbed for insight, using phenibut occasionally.
    Gotta get on that Kratom bud

19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gotta get on that Kratom bud
    I concur. Phenibut (if it is fresh and has a COA) is not even close to the true effectiveness at the Red Vein Thia. Its a low dose opiate (Tramadol) equivalent - is that good.

Be aware (like phenibut) you do develop a tolerance. 6g of Red Vein Thia knocked my socks of the first few times. After repeated high dose usage it does diminish in returns. I advise a few days or more washout period after such high dose protocol.

Ima get me some more soon!

Name:  opium03.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  63.1 KB

20. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I concur. Phenibut (if it is fresh and has a COA) is not even close to the true effectiveness at the Red Vein Thia. Its a low dose opiate (Tramadol) equivalent - is that good.

Be aware (like phenibut) you do develop a tolerance. 6g of Red Vein Thia knocked my socks of the first few times. After repeated high dose usage it does diminish in returns. I advise a few days or more washout period after such high dose protocol.

Ima get me some more soon!
    The reason I use phenibut is, it makes me more social and emphatic. Having a dozen of mostly incompetent employees (I'm not on phenibut now,you can tell), turned me into an azzhole over time.
    How does kratom mix with alcohol? I love the occasional phenibut with a bottle of red wine. No tolerance here, I use it once -or twice a month.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    The reason I use phenibut is, it makes me more social and emphatic. Having a dozen of mostly incompetent employees (I'm not on phenibut now,you can tell), turned me into an azzhole over time.
    How does kratom mix with alcohol? I love the occasional phenibut with a bottle of red wine. No tolerance here, I use it once -or twice a month.
    Wouldn't suggest a whole bottle lol, but a drink or maybe two would be plenty to knock your socks off.

22. Reminders to myself and others if they follow to remember to hydrate.

I'm spotting a little dehydration coming on again. For me I first notice a windburn like flushness and dryness to my face. For me that is stage one and where I'm at again after my morning dose and workout.

I'm beginning to get the dry mouth and slight windburn lips too. So I know I need to drink up again.

I do use for several days consecutive so it may not be the same for everyone so take it FWIW.

That is all.

23. Subbed for later reading. I've got a few strains of kratom sitting in my stash, it's been a while since ive used any. Great log and feedback, Dunn.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

24. I conducted a little experiment this afternoon. Empty stomach dose of 3g Red Vein Thai and 2g Private Reserve Bali.

About an hour into it I began to feel the sedation start to kick in. I took that as a signal that things we're well on their way. At about that time I consumed small 3 to 4 oz piece of pork chop about 2/3 cup of hummus and one medium sized cucumber. To my surprises a started to experience more tranquility, sedation and a mild euphoria and a dignificant head buzz.

I had the opportunity for some "alone time" with my bride. As mentioned once before, for me, it really enhances performance and control. The "ending" to the time we spent together was ridiculously euphoric and gratifying and for quite a sustained duration. I nearly slipped into a comatose state for the next several minute. It's nearly an hour and a half after the experience and I still feel a drained and relieved and tranquil state of being.

It's been nearly two and a half hours post dose and the sedation is still there but milder than the initial onset. I just ate some more and have a great feeling of relaxation and calmness and tranquility.

The combination of Red Vein Thai and Private Reserve Bali was quite a pleasant experiment.

25. This is selling me on trying more strains. Used in the past with decent results though I'm very susceptible to the nausea it can sometimes bring
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Thought and Review on JW by ALRI..
    By 2fresh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 11:54 AM
  2. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 04:12 PM
  3. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 03:05 PM