David Dunn's MileHighKratom Experiment and Review

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Similar to an opiate type high. Certain strains effect you in different ways but mainly these will relax you, relieve pain, enhance mood and mellow you out. Lots of logs going on in the sub forum to check out on the different strains.
    thanks bro- short and sweet and appreciate it man- thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    @Montego1 may I suggest you have me stickie a pertinent thread or more of your choice. I had one or two in mind but I'm not repping
    Run it by heavy first. Hims da boss
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   

3. Moderator

Well my stomach GI distress (heart burn, gas, nausea) is passing. It is not entirely gone but reducing. I suspect it was indeed related to a supplement I was taking. My last ingestion of it was Monday evening. I'll be discontinuing its use entirely.

This afternoon after work at 4:15PM I took 6g of the Red Vein Thai Kratom on an empty stomach. My last very small meal was at 12:15PM. So roughly 4 hours post meal.

At the 1 hour mark I felt it coming on. Usual pains slightly diminished. 1.5 hour mark I began to feel the opiate effect. 1.75 hours in its full on. Again, I equate this dose to my experience using about 100mg of Tramadol for pain management. All the similar characteristics as previously documented above.

My stomach is a still a bit irritated (slight heartburn) but no gas or nausea. This has come and gone a few times today (between meals) prior to this evenings dosing so I am comfortable and confident in concluding that it has not been from the Kratom but rather the aforementioned other supplement.

This Red Vein Thai Kratom is indeed quite effective at delivering on its promise. I'm impressed. Now that my stomach is better I look forward to finding my sweet spot with the Private Reserve Bali.

I need to eat, relax and take the opportunity to enjoy the tranquil pain free state I have achieved. I apologize in advance for any misspelling, grammatical errors or incomprehensible portions of my post. I've been having a challenge using the keyboard (misspelling) and writing a complete sentence without skipping words along the way
  4. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    be careful with that Kratom David Dunn.
    Can you be a bit more specific.

5. I think some are prone to building a tolerance to Kratom but others are not. I have used months at a time without a break and 6-7 grams always delivers.

Red's I can take more but none of the other strains.
    •   

6. apologies for jumping in, I just came across the thread and posted out of concern, I didn't realize AM had a Kratom vendor
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  7. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I think some are prone to building a tolerance to Kratom but others are not. I have used months at a time without a break and 6-7 grams always delivers.

Red's I can take more but none of the other strains.
    understood and thank you both
  8. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    apologies for jumping in, I just came across the thread and posted out of concern, I didn't realize AM had a Kratom vendor
    no worries. Your concern is greatly appreciated as I respect your opinion.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    apologies for jumping in, I just came across the thread and posted out of concern, I didn't realize AM had a Kratom vendor
    You have a valid point and your concern is sincerely appreciated brother.

Thank you

10. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    . I apologize in advance for any misspelling, grammatical errors or incomprehensible portions of my post. I've been having a challenge using the keyboard (misspelling) and writing a complete sentence without skipping words along the way
    Yeah I think you're good lol.
  11. Moderator

Friday morning at 5:15am I empty stomach dosed 2.5g of my Private Reserve Bali followed by a full 8oz cup of coffee.

By 7:15 I was giddy with enthusiasm. I had a few more ounces of coffee and needed to stop because I became a little unfocused due to my enthusiasm.

Ironically there was several layoffs at the job and I certainly was not one who would be out of the cross hairs. Ive been laid of too many times in the last 10 years and it has absolutely trashed my hopes and dreams of financial prosperity. A moment or two of worry that never turned to anxiety that turns into fear and dread. Believe me I noticed the difference!!!

12:15pm I dosed another 2.5g on an fairly empty stomach (small high protein low carb meal at 9:15am). I sipped on about 12oz of Diet Coke splashed with regular Doctor Pepper.

Despite the layoffs that came and went I'm still employed. It didn't really effect my otherwise great mood. Energy was good. Mild heady buzz.

What was of great significance was that on the 3:30pm drive home noticed none of the neck, back and head aches that I always experience during and especially end of day. The analgesic effects is defginiteky pronounced and I am quite sure it contributed to me sense of well being and elevated mood throughout the day.

Great product!

12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Friday morning at 5:15am I empty stomach dosed 2.5g of my Private Reserve Bali followed by a full 8oz cup of coffee.

By 7:15 I was giddy with enthusiasm. I had a few more ounces of coffee and needed to stop because I became a little unfocused due to my enthusiasm.

Ironically there was several layoffs at the job and I certainly was not one who would be out of the cross hairs. Ive been laid of too many times in the last 10 years and it has absolutely trashed my hopes and dreams of financial prosperity. A moment or two of worry that never turned to anxiety that turns into fear and dread. Believe me I noticed the difference!!!

12:15pm I dosed another 2.5g on an fairly empty stomach (small high protein low carb meal at 9:15am). I sipped on about 12oz of Diet Coke splashed with regular Doctor Pepper.

Despite the layoffs that came and went I'm still employed. It didn't really effect my otherwise great mood. Energy was good. Mild heady buzz.

What was of great significance was that on the 3:30pm drive home noticed none of the neck, back and head aches that I always experience during and especially end of day. The analgesic effects is defginiteky pronounced and I am quite sure it contributed to me sense of well being and elevated mood throughout the day.

Great product!
    What you're saying is that kratom saved your job....kinda...., maybe....well probably not but I tried
  13. Moderator

Allowed my "piece" of mind to remain at peace.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Great to see you made it through the line of fire brother, and had a decent mindset through that day
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  15. Moderator

Thanks for the kind words!

After years of experience I've come to recognized that how bad I take it can make it worse sometimes. It can get consumed by despair if I'm not careful and it destroys my heart.

More and most importantly I am called to be the life bringing force in my family regardless of circumstances. My life giving force come from my heart and not my wallet.

I've failed to protect my family from my despair in the past. I'll be damned if I'm going to let any temporary loss of income in the future do that to me and my family ever again.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

You've got way more experience in life than I,
    But reading that still felt familiar.

"Never Lose Heart" brother
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Can you be a bit more specific.
    think he means dont spill it-

sorry i know nothing about this product - lmao

ill go now
    LOL
  18. Moderator

6g Red Vein Thai - spot on! Pretty reliable and consistent.

1-1.5 hrs in and the train has pulled into the station...
  19. Moderator

3g of Private Reserve Bali with a large cup of coffee followed by a toasted bagel and peanut butter before baseball practice.

This is quickly becoming my favorite of the two. Energy, elevated mood and analgesic effects make this so nice to use. I do find that the 3g may be just a bit too much at one dose for it to be a "clear" head for daytime use. When it peaks I get a bit of a buzz that is accompanied by a bit of vision disturbance usually associated with the opiate buzz.

About 4 hours later after I got home from practice I dose another 2.5g and snacked on cucumbers and hummus.

What I'm liking about this strain is that food doesn't seem to blunt it's onset much at all. The 2.5g was enough to experience a return of the mild head buzz elevated mood and analgesic effect without the vision disturbance.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to start my day with a fasted 1g of Private Reserve Bali and a cup of coffee. I'll probably eat a small 1/4 cup of raw oats and 50g of whey protein.

I'm going to try to dose 1g between meals for the remaining morning and early afternoon for up to no more than 4g. I'm just interested in seeing if I can sustain the elevated mood and analgesic effect without the head buzz and vision disturbance. We'll see.

As the thread title states "experiment" I'm going to do so over the next week or so. Maybe mix the Red Vein Thia and the Private Reserve Bali for a salad

I'm also curious to see what other strains provide. I may be shopping.

One suggestion I do have is that you guys consider creating a encapsulated skew. I want my wife to try it but she's not going to handle tasting this in any way. I'll cap some for her later and get her feedback.

Edit: I need to stop posting on my iPhone because between fat fingering the key board and auto correct I see some interesting stuff when I read my posts on my desktop. Sorry for this. I'll try to do better
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

20. I love mixing a Red 50/50 with another strain. Yellow gives me a pronounced elevation in mood so yellow and red after breakfast is my go to.

Check this out brother http://www.lifeextension.com/vitamin...FYJEaQod0hIMNg
  21. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I love mixing a Red 50/50 with another strain. Yellow gives me a pronounced elevation in mood so yellow and red after breakfast is my go to.

Check this out brother http://www.lifeextension.com/vitamin...FYJEaQod0hIMNg
    Thanks. I may have to look into scoring some yellow. I've got my Cap M' Quick gear and capsules on hand
  22. Moderator

I'm going to try to dose 1g between meals for the remaining morning and early afternoon for up to no more than 4g. I'm just interested in seeing if I can sustain the elevated mood and analgesic effect without the head buzz and vision disturbance. We'll see.
    5:00AM First 1g dose not really noticeable.

8:00AM Second 1g dose elevated mood and energy with 45 mins. No headiness or vision disturbance to report.

Will report back later.
  23. Moderator

11:00AM dosed 1g - ate a small meal at noon. More of the same.

2:00PM dosed 1g in 35g of whey blend and about 20g of carbs from raw oats. 3:00 I drank 2 scoops of PES HV in half a power aid. At about 3:40 on the drive I did experience that vision disturbance (it's an opiate like visual issue) but only for about 15 mins.

4:15 I worked out and have quite the strong chest workout with a pretty descent euphoric and exhilarating clean body buzz. Very good stamina and focus. I got a bit too ambitious on the pec fly machine and started to experience some bicep discomfort (reattached ruptured distal tendon about 18 months ago). I shut her down and walked out. I left some still in the tank.

Speaking of still in the tank. We know this stuff works on opiate receptor and I suspect serotonin as well.

When I got home from the gym I found myself and wife to be alone without child in the house. I confirmed an intimate experience we shared last night. The opiate receptor and I suspect serotonin receptor binding works very well at prolonging intimacy on my part. Increased control and stamina to compliment it. It's not been terrible before but I noticed a marked improvement. It was another Win! Win! Encounter.
  24. Moderator

I noticed a very restful night sleep last night. I woke a couple times like normal but woke feeling rested. The elevated mood carried over well into the morning without any lulls or down turns.

More of the same today with Private Reserve Bali but a different dose schedule. 8:30AM 1.5g before a small meal at 9:00AM and 1.5g with 25g whey blend at 2:30PM. I'm really liking it. It kicks my workout up a notch without any stimulants whatsoever.

I'm looking to try to take a break tomorrow.
  25. Moderator

Another restful sleep last night. I woke once in a while as usual but longer clips of sleep and much deeper restful sleep. Very vivid pleasant dreams.

A quick bit of research suggests no serotonin binding.

Also withdrawal and dependence is at quite a lot higher dose than I use and for quite an extended time.

Off today.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Thought and Review on JW by ALRI..
    By 2fresh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:54 AM
  2. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 03:12 PM
  3. Focus XT by SNS: log and review
    By tops2heavy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:05 PM