Kratom Strain Effects Observed

1. Kratom Strain Effects Observed

By : HeavyIron

I have used the following strains many multiple times and wanted to give a brief description of their effects. All Kratom seems to start out energizing, then it transitions to a more sedating feel with pain killing throughout but some strains tend to lean towards sedation and others towards more energizing. Here's how I would describe these nuances.

Private Reserve Green Indo - Very smooth and relaxing. Top rated strain (night time)

Premium Maeng Da strongest energizing strain with slightly shorter duration of action

Kail Maeng Da- invigorating and focusing with no jitters

White Vein Borneo strongly energizing, uplifting and focusing with long duration of action (day time strain)

Red Vein Thai pain killing, relaxing and mood enhancing opiate feel with long duration of effect (night time strain)

Bali Blast mood improving and pain killing with less sedation

Super Red Vein Borneo- Balanced mix of uplifting and relaxing

Yellow Gold Vietnam - Very mood enhancing with energizing qualities. (great social day time strain)

10x Extract Concentrated Bali Red Vein Thai. Add to your favorite powdered leaf to supercharge the effect!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

2. Interesting
    •   

3. Big fan of White and green strains.

4. Damn. I wanna try all of them lol
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Damn. I wanna try all of them lol
    Haha yeah
    •   

6. Very good breakdown. Seeing all those different types of kratom is intimidating. The general understanding I have is reds tend to have a pain relieving and sedating effect. Greens kind of an hybrid and whites have the energetic.

But they all have their unique effects as you can see by heavyirons explanation.

7. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    Very good breakdown. Seeing all those different types of kratom is intimidating. The general understanding I have is reds tend to have a pain relieving and sedating effect. Greens kind of an hybrid and whites have the energetic.

But they all have their unique effects as you can see by heavyirons explanation.
    Yeah that's a basic breakdown.

8. When I use Kratom I only use it 2 days per week on deadlift/Squat days and Use Either A green strain or a White strain. Mixing together works great to, Always wanted to throw in a bit of red to try it.

9. I have a bunch of green pouches in my kitchen drawer waiting for me to try. This post is definitely gonna help. So far only tried the private reserve bali. Using the yellow scoop provided, I believe it's around 2 grams. Tried 2 scoops and 3 scoops. Nice calm feeling. Is there a preferred way to consume? I've been using protein powder

10. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    I have a bunch of green pouches in my kitchen drawer waiting for me to try. This post is definitely gonna help. So far only tried the private reserve bali. Using the yellow scoop provided, I believe it's around 2 grams. Tried 2 scoops and 3 scoops. Nice calm feeling. Is there a preferred way to consume? I've been using protein powder
    I would get scales. I tried with scoops & spoons and didn't know until I got scales that sometimes it was 1-3g off.

11. Quote Originally Posted by regdabyenoh View Post
    I would get scales. I tried with scoops & spoons and didn't know until I got scales that sometimes it was 1-3g off.
    This is exactly right. The powder densities may vary a bit and if the scoop is packed down it might be a bit heavier. However I tried the yellow scoop last night again with my scale and one level scoop was very close to 2 grams. 6 grams seems to be my sweet spot.

12. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    This is exactly right. The powder densities may vary a bit and if the scoop is packed down it might be a bit heavier. However I tried the yellow scoop last night again with my scale and one level scoop was very close to 2 grams. 6 grams seems to be my sweet spot.
    Yeah 5-6g seems right for me too.

13. How do u guys take the kratom? Is there anything wrong with mixing it in a protein shake?

14. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    How do u guys take the kratom? Is there anything wrong with mixing it in a protein shake?
    That's perfectly fine. My preffered method actually lol.

15. does your body build up a tolerance? should you take a break, ie- using 2 days, take 2 or 3 off?

16. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    does your body build up a tolerance? should you take a break, ie- using 2 days, take 2 or 3 off?
    Some guys do build a tolerance. I would plan breaks brother.

17. I have the Maeng Da and Green Indo, what is the highest dose you would go for energy? I use it mostly for social experiences. I have not taken more than 3g yet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 10:19 PM
  2. Some post cycle observations
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 12:36 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:13 AM
  5. effects of heat on T1pro?