MileHighKratom.com Sample Pack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. MileHighKratom.com Sample Pack

Product Description

Not sure which milehigh strain is right for you? Consider trying our Sampler Pack as we include 7 of our most popular products. Strains include:*Private Reserve Maeng Da, Red Thai, Private Reserve Green Indo, Yellow Gold Vietnam, Private Reserve Bali, Green Malay and White Vein Borneo. (7 ounces total).*You’ll receive one ounce of each (7 ounces total). This is a great way to find a new favorite, or spice things up with some milehigh variety.

Sampler Pack

$60.00

One ounce of each: Private Reserve Maeng Da, Red Thai, Private Reserve Green Indo, Yellow Gold Vietnam, Private Reserve Bali, Green Malay and White Vein Borneo. (7 ounces total).

*strains subject to change due to inventory so check the website for the exact strains
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

2. The sampler pack has been updated with the addition of 2 strains for only an extra $10!

That's an ever deeper discount then before.
    •   

3. Click here --->Sampler Pack
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

4. Sample pack has had 2 strains added! Check it out! http://milehighkratom.com/product/sampler-pack/

5. I use Kratom, 10g -15g powder 2x a day on average, Green Malay usually. I do like Kratom but I've had some brands that were sub-par. I'd like to try yours. On average, which is your more popular strain?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I use Kratom, 10g -15g powder 2x a day on average, Green Malay usually. I do like Kratom but I've had some brands that were sub-par. I'd like to try yours. On average, which is your more popular strain?
    Private Reserve Green Indo is the top seller brother.

7. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Private Reserve Green Indo is the top seller brother.
    @heavyiron
    Can you recommend me a strain. Ive created a thread and got no answer. Im looking mainly for sedation and relaxing properties. Not the high energy ones

8. I like the Green Malay for the euphoria and body high.
    @Montego1 Clear your inbox brother

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I like the Green Malay for the euphoria and body high.
    @Brandinooooo
    How do you take yours? Water? Empty stomach or with food?

10. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    @Brandinooooo
    How do you take yours? Water? Empty stomach or with food?
    Empty stomach. And I don't eat for atleast 2 hours after or it'll take away from the effects. I also parachute mine (Powder put in small pieces of tissue paper and swallowed with water). OR if you have a drug store that sells empty capsules, that would also work and is easier than parachuting.

11. 00 capsules are about .5 grams. I prefer chugging with 200 ml of orange juice though. 6 grams.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Empty stomach. And I don't eat for atleast 2 hours after or it'll take away from the effects. I also parachute mine (Powder put in small pieces of tissue paper and swallowed with water). OR if you have a drug store that sells empty capsules, that would also work and is easier than parachuting.
    So this green malay has a stronger sedating/relaxing/euphoric feeling than the red veins?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsnation23 View Post
    00 capsules are about .5 grams. I prefer chugging with 200 ml of orange juice though. 6 grams.
    Thats what I used to do but I can't stand the taste anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    So this green malay has a stronger sedating/relaxing/euphoric feeling than the red veins?
    The red vein to me is less pronounced than the Green Malay. And I've tried a lot of strains. Green Maeng Da, Green Borneo(sucks), Red Bali, Red Thai, White Borneo(I think), Red Maeng Da, Green Malay and some more I can't remember.

Edit: And the body high from the green malay is phenomenal. Really euphoric.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Thats what I used to do but I can't stand the taste anymore.

The red vein to me is less pronounced than the Green Malay. And I've tried a lot of strains. Green Maeng Da, Green Borneo(sucks), Red Bali, Red Thai, White Borneo(I think), Red Maeng Da, Green Malay and some more I can't remember.
    Alright cool. What dose will give me the most most relaxing?

Im looking for like a "man that was a long day, I need to relax and undwind" type of thing

15. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Alright cool. What dose will give me the most most relaxing?

Im looking for like a "man that was a long day, I need to relax and undwind" type of thing
    I take it a lot, I mean A LOT, and my doses are about 12-15g at a time. Don't do anywhere near that much if your new to it. I'd say starting off, dose aroun 5-7g on an empty stomach. And don't redose after an hour or two or you'll just be wasting it. If thats not enough or didn't put you where you wanted to be, the next time you take it bump it up 2-3g. Also, redosing or dosing multiple times in a 12-15 hour period is just a waste of product. Wait atleast 15 hours or the next day.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I take it a lot, I mean A LOT, and my doses are about 12-15g at a time. Don't do anywhere near that much if your new to it. I'd say starting off, dose aroun 5-7g on an empty stomach. And don't redose after an hour or two or you'll just be wasting it. If thats not enough or didn't put you where you wanted to be, the next time you take it bump it up 2-3g. Also, redosing or dosing multiple times in a 12-15 hour period is just a waste of product. Wait atleast 15 hours or the next day.
    Have you gone through withdrawals yet?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsnation23 View Post
    Have you gone through withdrawals yet?
    From Kratom no. Opiates yes, so I know what it feels like.

18. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    @heavyiron
    Can you recommend me a strain. Ive created a thread and got no answer. Im looking mainly for sedation and relaxing properties. Not the high energy ones
    Red Thai is my go to at night but the guys saying Green Malay are also right. Green is a hybrid so it starts a little energizing then transitions to relaxing. Green's tend to last longer than most strains.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I like the Green Malay for the euphoria and body high.
    Sorry its clear now.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Sorry its clear now.
    I totally forgot what it was about haha. I'll pm you when I remember.

21. Do you have any high quality extract capsules available?

22. They don't have extract caps but extract powder and I think resin from time to time.

23. Phenomenal value, just wiped out my last pouch from the sampler pack I picked up.

Each variety is 1 oz which, depending on how you like to dose kratom, is more than a few doses of each. Try it high, try it low, or see how it mixes with another strain.

If anyones at all curious as to the effects of other strains this is your best bet!

24. How's this stuff for back pain?

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

25. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    How's this stuff for back pain?
    Kratom is amazing for pain.

Red strains are typically more sedative and have the strongest analgesic properties but all strains do relieve pain.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sample Pack - Meditropin
    By shootmeagain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 01:35 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:58 PM
  3. AX StimulantX Sample Packs
    By SonnyTheBull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50