Welcome our newest MAN rep: drewsicle3210!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN Sports is proud to announce that drewsicle3210 is the newest addition to the MAN Sports rep team!

Many of you know drewsicle3210 on this forum; he's a good dude, active in a lot of threads, and has been a fan of MAN Sports for some time now. He's very knowledgeable regarding our entire line of products, so feel free to ask him any questions you may have. We are excited to have him on board!

If you see drewsicle3210in this thread or somewhere else (he's everywhere on AM!) give him a congrats and throw some reps at him if you have some to give!

As for you, drewsicle3210, as hazing you are required to give part of your rep order to allnatural923, mpaquett, and of course, me.

Congratulations drewsicle3210! Welcome aboard.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proud to be a Rep for an outstanding and visionary Company.
Let's learn and grow, both intellectually and physically.

Thanks!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
drewsicle3210 a good dude, active in a lot of threads
stay my bro one good dude!!! do no let the Honda corrupting drew with he shenanigan way.. above all do never let him drew apply any mask to face

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stay my bro one good dude!!! do no let the Honda corrupting drew with he shenanigan way.. above all do never let him drew apply any mask to face
Touey, you put a mask on your dog! Is his name Honda?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Touey, you put a mask on your dog! Is his name Honda?
they putting the mask on brotato but you know what my good nature dog Brotato does not find funny least when some place requiring especially in Europe muzzling on dogs. He consider it a right violation but he is smart bright dog and look in humored pathos on them whom upon him look as for deserving the muzzle

Touey

Touey

Awards
Congrats Drew!!!!! You are a good guy, will do this company proud!
any company should consider themself proud to Drew for having good guy on team

Touey

Touey

Awards
Congrats drew
Motego1 no offense by bro intended you are on the penitentiary or just coop up with same so so long yo u forget what freedom like

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats brother! You'll make a great fit to a great company!

Touey

Touey

Awards
only way man do more better then drew would to choose woman

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motego1 no offense by bro intended you are on the penitentiary or just coop up with same so so long yo u forget what freedom like
Someone translate?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone translate?
"Are you literally in jail or has marriage with your wife been so unbearable that you forgot what freedom is?"

neddo

neddo

Awards
olawd, helluva pick up for MAN Sports.

Congrats Drewmang, glad to see yourself join the ranks -- I'm sure you will get along just fine with the crew and rep game. :afro:

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just purchased my first MAN stack.

Got PR-XT and NOLVADREN-XT to get going and some GAME DAY to get some good workouts going.

Always wanted to try MAN Sports products.

By the way, why the hell is it so ghost town in these MAN forums?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just purchased my first MAN stack. Got PR-XT and NOLVADREN-XT to get going and some GAME DAY to get some good workouts going. Always wanted to try MAN Sports products. By the way, why the hell is it so ghost town in these MAN forums?
Thanks for your purchase! Sounds like you'll have quite a bit of useful ammunition to attack your goals!

Ghost town in this thread because Drew has already been welcomed to the team for about a month, but I'm sure he appreciates your sentiment!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah I'm pretty interested in giving MAN a go coming from PES supps.

I knew someone that used MAN before and I saw great results on them. I'm no stranger to AI's and natty Anabolics.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you sign up for our 1%er email club. We've had some amazing sales through there recently. We also have an ongoing company promotion that rewards everyone for new members and certain product reviews!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you sign up for our 1%er email club. We've had some amazing sales through there recently. We also have an ongoing company promotion that rewards everyone for new members and certain product reviews!
Thanks man that reminds me I need to do a review of the tub of Gameday I just finished.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just purchased my first MAN stack.

Got PR-XT and NOLVADREN-XT to get going and some GAME DAY to get some good workouts going.

Always wanted to try MAN Sports products.

By the way, why the hell is it so ghost town in these MAN forums?
Did you start your stack?? Can you link us to the log so we can follow?

Thanks brother

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I did yes.

I don't have a log Going at the moment but so far so good.

I'm on my second week on PR-XT, NOLVADREN-XT and GAME-DAY.

I'm liking the products so far. Like like how they sneak up on you and get stronger as you use them.

I believe it was the second and third times using GAME-DAY that i really noticed how it works. Fantastic focus and drive. Not bad pump either. But loving the focus. Love it so much I went ahead and stopped by a local supplement shop and picked up the classic fruit punch flavor. Cause the blue bombsicle is amazing! Not even done with blue bombsicle yet lol. Isn't there a new flavor "Tiger's Blood"?

I'm gonna get a pump in the gym regardless but I am used to using White Flood for pump. It's VERY nice for a change to focus more on what I'm doing more than just a pump.

I believe the pump and hardness I'm getting is mostly from the PR-XT and NOLVADREN-XT. Trying to control hunger. And peeing alot.

I'm sure by the time I near my first 4 week cycle that it's gonna get REAL!

I Know it's recommended for only 8 weeks but I'm gonna do 12.

I do intermittent Fasting so the effects and absorption are super for all 3 products.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did yes.

I don't have a log Going at the moment but so far so good.

I'm on my second week on PR-XT, NOLVADREN-XT and GAME-DAY.

I'm liking the products so far. Like like how they sneak up on you and get stronger as you use them.

I believe it was the second and third times using GAME-DAY that i really noticed how it works. Fantastic focus and drive. Not bad pump either. But loving the focus. Love it so much I went ahead and stopped by a local supplement shop and picked up the classic fruit punch flavor. Cause the blue bombsicle is amazing! Not even done with blue bombsicle yet lol. Isn't there a new flavor "Tiger's Blood"?

I'm gonna get a pump in the gym regardless but I am used to using White Flood for pump. It's VERY nice for a change to focus more on what I'm doing more than just a pump.

I believe the pump and hardness I'm getting is mostly from the PR-XT and NOLVADREN-XT. Trying to control hunger. And peeing alot.

I'm sure by the time I near my first 4 week cycle that it's gonna get REAL!

I Know it's recommended for only 8 weeks but I'm gonna do 12.

I do intermittent Fasting so the effects and absorption are super for all 3 products.
Great to hear MAN!
I love that stack. Are you taking them together start to finish? Or are you staggering the PR-XT and N-XT?
I did a solid bulk like so:

Week 1-8 PR-XT
Week 5-12 N-XT

Worked out amazing. And 8 weeks is generally the upper end of how long you would want to run the N-XT, but just go with how you feel.

Also, think about starting a log on here so we can follow your sick gainz

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm using both at the same time. I'm trying to cut and lean out and keep as much muscle as I can.

Yeah ill gage it on how i feel if i go past 8 weeks.

I definitely need to log all of this. Loving it so far!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Man these products are insane. I wasn't gonna assume I'd see drying out this soon. It's only been like a pinch over 2 weeks. I gained 18 to 20 lbs recently over a 4.5 month period taking a break from the shredded life and now back to it using MAN stuff and It's trying to lean me the hell out quickly.

It's meeting me halfway and asking me to meet it the other half with my diet again. This stuff is gonna be SUPER fun to play with and get my body back.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN gives you the tools; you provide the motivation! Hopefully you're recomping like a mo'fo'.

Thanks for trying us out buddy. After your run with these products, would you feel up to leaving a review here in the forums or the Nutraplanet store? We'd love you long time!