My GAMEDAY Video Review! - AnabolicMinds.com

My GAMEDAY Video Review!

Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My GAMEDAY Video Review!

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Holy tenor DJ voice.

Great review though dude, GameDay is great stuff especially at 2 servings/1 full scoop lol.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Holy tenor DJ voice. Great review though dude, GameDay is great stuff especially at 2 servings/1 full scoop lol.
    Is there any other way to take it? 1 scoop + chest day = WOW. Add some Body Octane or High Volume and prepare to blow the heck up!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Is there any other way to take it? 1 scoop + chest day = WOW. Add some Body Octane or High Volume and prepare to blow the heck up!
    Damn I didn't even think to mix it up with High Volume! I can't even imagine!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Great review brother. 1 full scoop is my favorite way to dose Gameday. Actually it is my only way to dose it.
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Damn I didn't even think to mix it up with High Volume! I can't even imagine!
    Might be my next chest/back day...
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I've been adding nitrates to a half scoop lately
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I've been adding nitrates to a half scoop lately
    This sounds interesting.
    What kind of nitrates are you using? And what kind of effects are you noticing from this combo?
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Likely from Potassium Nitrate from iForce, myself and Mtpaq have all but made KNO3 a staple lol. Focus and energy from GD, and all the myriad benefits of nitrates >>
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Likely from Potassium Nitrate from iForce, myself and Mtpaq have all but made KNO3 a staple lol. Focus and energy from GD, and all the myriad benefits of nitrates >>
    Good stuff, I'll look into it.
    How have you been man, haven't seen you around in a bit.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I've been here and there man, I got extremely overwhelmed this summer with volunteer and work obligations. Graduate with my Bachelors in but a few weeks, ecstatic as **** to be done haha.

How'd NXT/PRxt treat you and your bro??
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Epic run, awesome stack. Definitely my go to natty bulk stack. I may actually run PR-XT on my next cut. I think it will help combat some of the appetite suppression. I tend not to eat enough when cutting.

Congrats on the degree. I have 38 credits left until my B.S. Degree. Though I am bot taking any classes until I am out of the Army, then on to finish that and get my Masters in Science for Physicians Assistant.
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

This sounds interesting.
    What kind of nitrates are you using? And what kind of effects are you noticing from this combo?
    Max pump.... huge pumps and extreme vascularits
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Max pump.... huge pumps and extreme vascularits
    I'll be doing a log of that starting in about a week or so. Can't wait!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I'm just glad you never crash while doing your reviews lol!
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I'm just glad you never crash while doing your reviews lol!
    Usually I do the post-preworkout part of my videos right when I get to my car. I need to let it sink in a bit first so that I can gauge it better because I've definitely had crashes before. Its just so easy to do it in the car and not when my wife is home looking at me like an idiot because I'm talking to myself on my phone haha.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

DJ: just wrapped up an upper body push/pull workout after taking a week off because of a wedding and illness. Took a full scoop of Gameday Blue Bombsicle and two scoops High Volume. All I can say is, the only thing sicker than me the past week was my pump! You gotta do at least one workout with this protocol big man!
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

DJ: just wrapped up an upper body push/pull workout after taking a week off because of a wedding and illness. Took a full scoop of Gameday Blue Bombsicle and two scoops High Volume. All I can say is, the only thing sicker than me the past week was my pump! You gotta do at least one workout with this protocol big man!
    Awww ****! That sounds glorious. I've got plenty of High Volume but I already used my two GameDay sample packs
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

How soon can you feel game day? Took a full scoop today for the first time cause I go hard core and I did feel some what but was assuming it would be crazy cause it was a full scoop and I'm way under 200lbs.

I'm assuming because it was leg day that it was gonna be a bit harder to get going.

I can't wait to use it on upper body days.
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    How soon can you feel game day? Took a full scoop today for the first time cause I go hard core and I did feel some what but was assuming it would be crazy cause it was a full scoop and I'm way under 200lbs. I'm assuming because it was leg day that it was gonna be a bit harder to get going. I can't wait to use it on upper body days.
    I wouldn't recommend more than a full scoop...if you didn't feel it hit you hard, you might need a stim break pretty soon. It's one of the most hardcore stims on the market currently.
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    How soon can you feel game day? Took a full scoop today for the first time cause I go hard core and I did feel some what but was assuming it would be crazy cause it was a full scoop and I'm way under 200lbs. I'm assuming because it was leg day that it was gonna be a bit harder to get going. I can't wait to use it on upper body days.
    Try dropping the dose in half. I'm stim tolerant and find that if I dose Gameday too high I feel nothing. It's almost like an anesthesia like feeling.
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah ill give it half a scoop this time around. Love the taste tho! Got the blue bombsicle.

Waiting to gage the PR-XT and NOLVADREN-XT. Been 4 days so far.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Purple Wrath Review
    By Chemist2234 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 09:47 PM
  2. "In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)
    By motiv8er in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 01:46 PM
  3. My complete M1T Review...
    By skumster225 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6