bodyoctane and Nforce are great supplements... - AnabolicMinds.com

bodyoctane and Nforce are great supplements...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bodyoctane and Nforce are great supplements...

I have enjoyed bodyoctane and Nforce from time to time and would recommend them to anyone.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you sir! N-Force kind of slips under the radar but it is a good GDA. Body Octane is another great product. Thanks for spreading the word!

There's a thread we have going where we're looking for something(one)...wonder if you've seen it...
    BOARD TYRANT
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Thank you sir! N-Force kind of slips under the radar but it is a good GDA. Body Octane is another great product. Thanks for spreading the word!

There's a thread we have going where we're looking for something(one)...wonder if you've seen it...
    Hmmmm no i havent
    www.lgsciences.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I have enjoyed bodyoctane and Nforce from time to time and would recommend them to anyone.....
    Body Octane + N-Force + carbs = holy pumps batman

love that combo, and of course, with Game Day in the mix, it makes for an epic workout
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Have yet to try game day
    www.lgsciences.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I need to re-up my NForce stash, I sent out too many samples and I'm cleaned out haha crap. Stuff is potent, 2 caps + oatmeal; 90 mins later 1 scp BO + 3g CitMal => pumps for dayssssss
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BodyOctane HV is one of my go-to stim-free pre-workouts. Great stuff.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    BodyOctane HV is one of my go-to stim-free pre-workouts. Great stuff.
    i agree, and with the hefty doses of cit mal and ba, 1 scoop is all i need...
    www.lgsciences.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i agree, and with the hefty doses of cit mal and ba, 1 scoop is all i need...
    Sometimes you just gotta go to the basics. Body Octane definitely covers a lot of bases!
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Body Octane is the best non stim product available. The stuff is great!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Body Octane is the best non stim product available. The stuff is great!
    Used a scoop tonight with 500mg agmatine..
    www.lgsciences.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did you get you MAN shipment in?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

The agmatine is a good addition to Body octane definitely going to try that!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

You must be blown up like a balloon!
    BOARD TYRANT
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

You must be blown up like a balloon!
    im low carb right now so not as much as usual.....
    www.lgsciences.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

my supply of nforce came in today, yay! time to shuttle some awsomeness into my muscles....
    www.lgsciences.com
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

What's your typical dosing protocol for Nforce? Amount of carbs / dosage time before etc
    BOARD TYRANT
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

What's your typical dosing protocol for Nforce? Amount of carbs / dosage time before etc
    i do not dose under 20 carbs, i use 1 cap up to 60-80 carbs with 500mg agmatine. id say 10-15 minutes prior to meals. i do not dose pwo because i dont like a pwo meal....
    www.lgsciences.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I don't know how I feel about agmatine as a GDA. I just use it for PWO purposes
    BOARD TYRANT
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I don't know how I feel about agmatine as a GDA. I just use it for PWO purposes
    i have so much agmatine i just wanna start using it.....the nforce works great solo
    www.lgsciences.com
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

today i dosed 1 cap with 1 scoop glycomix 20-30 minutes preworkout with 10g leucine, peak beta, 1 scoop body octane, 500 mg agmatine. pumped like a mofo and had a great workout! i will continue to dose pwo, also dosed 1 cap post with 45 carbs. glycomix is 40 carbs fyi
    www.lgsciences.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

ive been dosing prebed with 60 carbs and am waking up with extreme vascularity, sugary carbs too
    www.lgsciences.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

ive been dosing prebed with 60 carbs and am waking up with extreme vascularity, sugary carbs too
    What's the goal with the prebed dosing?
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

What's the goal with the prebed dosing?
    no goal per se', just trying different dosing schemes. the big benefit would be the fullness of the muscles and vascularity. i always eat a bigger carb meal later in the evening so i figured "why not throw some Nforce in the mix"
    www.lgsciences.com
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

no goal per se', just trying different dosing schemes. the big benefit would be the fullness of the muscles and vascularity. i always eat a bigger carb meal later in the evening so i figured "why not throw some Nforce in the mix"
    I do the same with the carb meal late in the day. I'm going to be trying this for sure
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

pwo and pre bed dosing is the regiment im sticking to from now on unless on carb up days where i dose with carbs more then 20
    www.lgsciences.com
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try taking a cap (or 2) before bed IF YOU ARE ALREADY FASTED. ie, meal was 2-2.5+hrs ago. Sweet restful sleep of peace (srs) (no placebo).
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Try taking a cap (or 2) before bed IF YOU ARE ALREADY FASTED. ie, meal was 2-2.5+hrs ago. Sweet restful sleep of peace (srs) (no placebo).
    take nforce without carbs in a fasted state pre bed? rem-pm keeps me asleep as it is
    ;-)
    www.lgsciences.com
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

take nforce without carbs in a fasted state pre bed? rem-pm keeps me asleep as it is
    ;-)
    Combine them
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Combine them
    Had some crazy dreams on that combo!
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

;-)
    If you take the nforce fasted before bed what does that do?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Purportedly increases Growth Hormone, leading to moar gains and bettur sleep.

Appreciable increases in GH are likely unlikely, however -- but the latter will still occur (more restful sleep). I personally woke up drier as well.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Purportedly increases Growth Hormone, leading to moar gains and bettur sleep.

Appreciable increases in GH are likely unlikely, however -- but the latter will still occur (more restful sleep). I personally woke up drier as well.
    Oh yes I like the dry part their. That alone should get some people interested.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Oh yes I like the dry part their. That alone should get some people interested.
    i tried the pre bed fasted dosing, i prefer to dose with carbs....
    www.lgsciences.com
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

i tried the pre bed fasted dosing, i prefer to dose with carbs....
    What did we ever do before GDAs?
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Nforce will be on the next order for sure!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Nforce will be on the next order for sure!
    You wont be dissapointed!
    www.lgsciences.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

never tried the pre-bed dose, I'll have to give that a shot
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    This is the reason for it to be on my list!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    I love a pre bed dose with a large carb meal
    www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:12 AM
  2. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 06:46 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 05:47 AM
  4. Terrell Owens is becoming a joke and so are my 49ers.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 01:20 PM
  5. What are must supplements for cutting?
    By Gixxer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 09:04 AM