bodyoctane and Nforce are great supplements...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have enjoyed bodyoctane and Nforce from time to time and would recommend them to anyone.....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir! N-Force kind of slips under the radar but it is a good GDA. Body Octane is another great product. Thanks for spreading the word!

There's a thread we have going where we're looking for something(one)...wonder if you've seen it...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thank you sir! N-Force kind of slips under the radar but it is a good GDA. Body Octane is another great product. Thanks for spreading the word!

There's a thread we have going where we're looking for something(one)...wonder if you've seen it...
Hmmmm no i havent

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I have enjoyed bodyoctane and Nforce from time to time and would recommend them to anyone.....
Body Octane + N-Force + carbs = holy pumps batman

love that combo, and of course, with Game Day in the mix, it makes for an epic workout :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Have yet to try game day

neddo

neddo

Awards
I need to re-up my NForce stash, I sent out too many samples and I'm cleaned out haha crap. Stuff is potent, 2 caps + oatmeal; 90 mins later 1 scp BO + 3g CitMal => pumps for dayssssss

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
BodyOctane HV is one of my go-to stim-free pre-workouts. Great stuff.
i agree, and with the hefty doses of cit mal and ba, 1 scoop is all i need...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree, and with the hefty doses of cit mal and ba, 1 scoop is all i need...
Sometimes you just gotta go to the basics. Body Octane definitely covers a lot of bases!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Body Octane is the best non stim product available. The stuff is great!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my supply of nforce came in today, yay! time to shuttle some awsomeness into my muscles....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your typical dosing protocol for Nforce? Amount of carbs / dosage time before etc

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What's your typical dosing protocol for Nforce? Amount of carbs / dosage time before etc
i do not dose under 20 carbs, i use 1 cap up to 60-80 carbs with 500mg agmatine. id say 10-15 minutes prior to meals. i do not dose pwo because i dont like a pwo meal....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know how I feel about agmatine as a GDA. I just use it for PWO purposes

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I don't know how I feel about agmatine as a GDA. I just use it for PWO purposes
i have so much agmatine i just wanna start using it.....the nforce works great solo

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
today i dosed 1 cap with 1 scoop glycomix 20-30 minutes preworkout with 10g leucine, peak beta, 1 scoop body octane, 500 mg agmatine. pumped like a mofo and had a great workout! i will continue to dose pwo, also dosed 1 cap post with 45 carbs. glycomix is 40 carbs fyi

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive been dosing prebed with 60 carbs and am waking up with extreme vascularity, sugary carbs too

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been dosing prebed with 60 carbs and am waking up with extreme vascularity, sugary carbs too
What's the goal with the prebed dosing?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What's the goal with the prebed dosing?
no goal per se', just trying different dosing schemes. the big benefit would be the fullness of the muscles and vascularity. i always eat a bigger carb meal later in the evening so i figured "why not throw some Nforce in the mix"

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
no goal per se', just trying different dosing schemes. the big benefit would be the fullness of the muscles and vascularity. i always eat a bigger carb meal later in the evening so i figured "why not throw some Nforce in the mix"
I do the same with the carb meal late in the day. I'm going to be trying this for sure

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pwo and pre bed dosing is the regiment im sticking to from now on unless on carb up days where i dose with carbs more then 20

neddo

neddo

Awards
Try taking a cap (or 2) before bed IF YOU ARE ALREADY FASTED. ie, meal was 2-2.5+hrs ago. Sweet restful sleep of peace (srs) (no placebo).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Try taking a cap (or 2) before bed IF YOU ARE ALREADY FASTED. ie, meal was 2-2.5+hrs ago. Sweet restful sleep of peace (srs) (no placebo).
take nforce without carbs in a fasted state pre bed? rem-pm keeps me asleep as it is
;-)

neddo

neddo

Awards
ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
neddo

neddo

Awards
Purportedly increases Growth Hormone, leading to moar gains and bettur sleep.

Appreciable increases in GH are likely unlikely, however -- but the latter will still occur (more restful sleep). I personally woke up drier as well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Purportedly increases Growth Hormone, leading to moar gains and bettur sleep.

Appreciable increases in GH are likely unlikely, however -- but the latter will still occur (more restful sleep). I personally woke up drier as well.
Oh yes I like the dry part their. That alone should get some people interested.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh yes I like the dry part their. That alone should get some people interested.
i tried the pre bed fasted dosing, i prefer to dose with carbs....:thumbsup:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nforce will be on the next order for sure!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
never tried the pre-bed dose, I'll have to give that a shot

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
still think pre training with carbs is the best! yesterday i was extremely pumped.....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula for beast mode

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I can't wait to start playing around with the dosing when mine comes in!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate high carb doses but N-Force helps me along!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I hate high carb doses but N-Force helps me along!
ironically i have learned to enjoy low carb, which is why i love 1 cap NForce with 1 scoop glycomix pwo, i even only go to roughly 200 carbs on carb up days.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycomyx is a great carb source of guys like me who hate carbs! Add some N-Force and its a great PWO rush.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Glycomyx is a great carb source of guys like me who hate carbs! Add some N-Force and its a great PWO rush.
if i have whole food carbs with in the hour pre training i dont use glycomix however glycomix plus 1 cap NForce and 1 scoop BO is all i need.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anyone start using their Nforce?