The MAN Cave

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Reminder that MAN Sports is giving away a FREE YEAR of MAN Supplements
    12 bottles of Nolvadren XT, PR-XT, and Game Day

    Check out our main website to enter! And check out our Facebook page for more details

    Talk about epic
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports


  2. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Reminder that MAN Sports is giving away a FREE YEAR of MAN Supplements
    12 bottles of Nolvadren XT, PR-XT, and Game Day

    Check out our main website to enter! And check out our Facebook page for more details

    Talk about epic
    Too good to be true! But then again, I did say MAN was up to big things this year!
    BOARD TYRANT

  3. You need a recomp stack?! This is the best in the biz!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Reminder that MAN Sports is giving away a FREE YEAR of MAN Supplements
    12 bottles of Nolvadren XT, PR-XT, and Game Day

    Check out our main website to enter! And check out our Facebook page for more details

    Talk about epic
    this is a deal of a lifetime people! jump on it quick.....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    this is a deal of a lifetime people! jump on it quick.....
    Welcome aboard brother! I'll be sure to get an announcement up for you too so everyone knows you've now a MAN
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Too good to be true! But then again, I did say MAN was up to big things this year!
    You have no idea how big some of the stuff we have in the pipeline is

    Everyone needs to be on the lookout for something big coming up over the Summer
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  7. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    You have no idea how big some of the stuff we have in the pipeline is

    Everyone needs to be on the lookout for something big coming up over the Summer
    Like my wedding this weekend and your graduation this week?
    BOARD TYRANT

  8. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

    You have no idea how big some of the stuff we have in the pipeline is

    Everyone needs to be on the lookout for something big coming up over the Summer
    I'm ready fill me in ASAP!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

    You have no idea how big some of the stuff we have in the pipeline is

    Everyone needs to be on the lookout for something big coming up over the Summer
    say what!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm ready fill me in ASAP!
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    say what!
    In due time guys some things are better kept under wraps. But rest assured, as soon as I have the green light I'll fill everyone in on what's going on in the kingdom of MAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Like my wedding this weekend and your graduation this week?
    well of course congrats by the way broseph, best wishes to you and your lady
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  11. im being wedded in august, then off to Fiji!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im being wedded in august, then off to Fiji!
    My girl was in Fiji in March last year! "Business trip..." All I saw was a bunch of doctors hanging out by the ocean sipping drinks
    BOARD TYRANT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im being wedded in august, then off to Fiji!
    Congrats btw!
    BOARD TYRANT

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im being wedded in august, then off to Fiji!
    Congrats bro that's awesome!

  15. So today is my first workout wearing my wedding ring. Curious to see how different it feels...

    So to all you AM members: you all lift with your rings on or do you take them off? Let me know!
    BOARD TYRANT

  16. I always leave mine on it doesn't bother me

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    So today is my first workout wearing my wedding ring. Curious to see how different it feels...

    So to all you AM members: you all lift with your rings on or do you take them off? Let me know!
    I take it off because it gets all f'ed up when I leave it on.

  18. I took it off for pulls today because I didn't like the feel of metal on metal...plus I felt it weakened my grip.
    BOARD TYRANT

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I took it off for pulls today because I didn't like the feel of metal on metal...plus I felt it weakened my grip.
    I always take mine off while lifting. I wear a titanium band, and it is super loose from my weight loss Can't resize titanium!

  20. i got a cheaper band for work and gym, then a 3 stone 1c for out and about

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i got a cheaper band for work and gym, then a 3 stone 1c for out and about
    Dang, Baller!

  22. spread the word on this! awesome opportunity

    5 people to MAN up with a Nolvadren XT Trial
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  23. Nolvadren XT trial bottle promo??? 10-20 days of estrogen/cortisol control???

    5 people to MAN up with a Nolvadren XT Trial
    BOARD TYRANT

  24. going back to DC training this week after a week of active recovery, volume-based training should be good

    Game Day + 1.5 Scoops Body Octane + Bulk COP. Kicked it off right today
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  25. I'll be burning a hole in my Body Octane and Gameday containers tonight as well. Softball at 6 (1scp gameday pre), chest/arms hypertrophy after (1scp BO, 2g COP, 1g agmatine, 5g leucine, 5g citmal) - sweet baby jesus.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  26. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I'll be burning a hole in my Body Octane and Gameday containers tonight as well. Softball at 6 (1scp gameday pre), chest/arms hypertrophy after (1scp BO, 2g COP, 1g agmatine, 5g leucine, 5g citmal) - sweet baby jesus.
    Woah that's a stack buddy!!

  27. Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed

    New exciting product/promo in the above thread; go check it out!
    BOARD TYRANT

  28. Anyone check out the low prices on MAN items from Nutraplanet's 4th of July sale yet?
    BOARD TYRANT

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Anyone check out the low prices on MAN items from Nutraplanet's 4th of July sale yet?
    Bought to check it out now!

  30. working on the details on an incredible MAN promo contest ATM...stay tuned!
    BOARD TYRANT

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    working on the details on an incredible MAN promo contest ATM...stay tuned!
    Very excited

  32. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...ited-time.html

    Excellent deal on a full Nolvadren XT, plus a trial size of Gameday for those of you who have heard about it but are still on the fence about buying it!
    BOARD TYRANT

  33. Thats a good deal....

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I saw that! I wish my bro in law would of just waited a couple days to buy his Nolvadren!

  35. Everyone wants a MAN Cave! This is our supp Cave so lets go!

  36. so we launch a kickass product, and this thread goes quiet......makes sense :P
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  37. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    so we launch a kickass product, and this thread goes quiet......makes sense :P
    I love it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is the Man Cave really worth it?
    By solguy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:25 AM
  2. Back from the "Man-Cave".........
    By Kingneptune40 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 05:00 AM
  3. Problem Posed & the Man Law Solution
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 08:27 PM
  4. Boris Yeltsin "the Man Who Brough Down The Ussr" Dead,76
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 12:46 PM
  5. "The man whos biceps exploded"
    By methyl-D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 12:02 PM
Log in
Log in