MAN Sports OROTINE !!
- 04-01-2010, 11:36 AM
MAN Sports OROTINE !!
OROTINE: The World’s Best Creatine!
For just a moment use your imagination. Create a picture of a legal and safe nutritional supplement that was so potent and so effective that it would allow you to surpass barriers in building strength, increasing stamina and lean body mass. It would be void of negative side effects and it would produce real results you could see and feel.
With the perfected infusion of knowledge and a little imagination, that vision is now the reality. MAN Sports proudly introduces you to The KING of CREATINES™ - OROTINETM - a combination of two revolutionary performance and physique enhancing compounds in one - creatine orotate (creatine bound to orotic acid). As a result this form of creatine produces more dramatic increases in power, stamina and lean body mass than any form of creatine, in fact no form of creatine compares to OROTINETM and we mean none! Don’t be fooled by the hype of so called soluble and ultra bioavailable forms of creatine. No single creatine compound on the market comes close to producing the dramatic effects of OROTINETM. OROTINETM is The World’s Best Creatine! As a matter of fact MAN Sports creatine orotate is so effective at enhancing and replenishing energy it has even been used in studies to help with improving the condition, procurement and preservation of beating and non beating hearts for transplantation.
OROTINE KEY PROPERTIES
Contains 2 scientifically proven performance enhancing ingredients in one compound; Creatine and Orotic Acid
The only form of creatine that increases - Beta-Alanine production – That means far more power and endurance than other forms of creatine
Boosts muscle phosphocreatine and creatine levels more effectively than creatine alone
Increases protein synthesis and lean body mass
Supports glucose uptake and glycogen storage – leading to fuller and hard muscles
No stomach discomfort or BLOAT
Ideal for sprinters, fighters, bodybuilder and athletes of all walks of life
Stacks well with BBLUEPRINT, PRIMAL MALE, BODYOCTANE and other MAN Sports products
Creatine has been scientifically proven effective in maintaining ATP (the fuel that powers your muscles) levels and increasing recovery during and following high intensity exercise. It is also a proven cell-volumizer. What is unknown to many of creatine is that it functions similar in fashion to carnosine in that it helps with the maintenance of cellular pH. Maintaining proper cell pH enhances performance! More evidence suggests creatine can reduce muscle damage from endurance exercise making it a great supplement for endurance and power athletes alike.
Orotic Acid (OA) is a precursor of pyrimidine and nucleic acids which are vital for optimal cell functioning and energy metabolism. OA enhances and maintains ATP pools in three ways:
1. The production of ribose moieties (R-1-P and R-5-P) for the salvage or de novo synthesis of purine nucleotides by a process know as "ribose transfer". Many of you may remember ribose (a sugar component of ATP) supplementation being touted as an enhancer of high intensity repetitive exercise performance. The way OA enhances the formation of ATP is by providing the direct precursor to phosphoribosylpyrophosphate (PRPP) a key energy-supplying compound in the de-novo synthesis of purine and pyrimidine nucleotides (I know that's a real mouthful). The reserve of PRPP is poor because of the low capacity of the pentose phosphate pathway. Therefore the generation of ribose-5-phosphate (R-5-P) the immediate precursor to PRPP ribose supply can be enhanced with OA and as a result greater ATP regeneration.
2. The second pathway is by increasing the pool of Uridine Monophosphate (UMP), which requires ATP to convert to further downstream pyrimidine nucleotides (UTP & CTP). By increasing the levels of these nucleotides the draw on ATP reserves to synthesize them is decreased thereby enhancing the availability of ATP for other metabolic process such as energy and contractile producing pathways
3. The final pathway is by means of elevation of intracellular glycogen stores. These elevated glycogen stores generated from a greater uptake of glucose lead to an enhanced capacity for ATP resynthesis from anaerobic glycolysis.
What this means is more energy for hard working muscles. Evidence also suggests OA can be used to synthesize carnosine (the ultimate buffering nutrient) by elevating its natural precursor “beta-alanine”. This is illustrated in the chart below:
More recent studies have shown OA supplementation enhances endurance performance and exercise capacity. OA also has been shown to augment muscle hypertrophy and to increase the contractile capacity of muscle.
As you can clearly see this Creatine/Orotic Acid complex truly is The KING of CREATINES! TM and pushes the power to fight muscle fatigue to completely new levels. Not only do you get the scientifically proven power, endurance and recovery of creatine supplementation, but you also get the high energy, power, recovery and growth stimulating properties of Orotic Acid. Make OROTINETM your creatine supplementation choice today!
Take 2 servings daily, with or without food seperated by at least a 4-5 hour period. Orotine™ can be mixed with water, juice or your favorite sports beverage. Orotine™ can also be combined with Bodyoctane™ for enhanced athletic performance.
Orotine™ is a result-driven™ product and trademark of M.A.N. Sports Products Inc. CreaTate (Tri-Creatine Orotate) is protected by US Patent No.: 6,838,562 B2
Keep out of reach of children. Always consult your healthcare professional before use especially if: you are taking any prescription drugs, beginning any new diet and exercise program, or you have any health concerns or pre-existing conditions. Do not use this product if you are at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder or stroke. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Product efficacy depends on proper diet and exercise.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Killerkanadia in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-17-2010, 01:55 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2010, 04:53 PM
- By max von in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 29Last Post: 10-11-2005, 04:52 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 10-08-2005, 12:26 AM