Possible Health Issue

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thinking this might be hypertension or who knows. First off, i get heartburn quite a bit lately. My eyes are red every morning when i wake up and if i drink beer or what not, my eyes GET HORRIBLY RED and continue that way in the morning. THink that might be liver related???who knows. But i have to put eye drops in. Also, if i go to a bar or have an appt with client or even a doctor appt.....my underarm sweat gets horrible and i flush very easily in face.
Also, my skin gets flushed and red in the sun instead of tanning. Skin is blocthy on legs somewhat and i dont know what type doctor to go to. I have been to several and nothing has come out of it? Anybody help??

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Thinking this might be hypertension or who knows. First off, i get heartburn quite a bit lately. My eyes are red every morning when i wake up and if i drink beer or what not, my eyes GET HORRIBLY RED and continue that way in the morning. THink that might be liver related???who knows. But i have to put eye drops in. Also, if i go to a bar or have an appt with client or even a doctor appt.....my underarm sweat gets horrible and i flush very easily in face.
Also, my skin gets flushed and red in the sun instead of tanning. Skin is blocthy on legs somewhat and i dont know what type doctor to go to. I have been to several and nothing has come out of it? Anybody help??
I have no clue what is your problem.
Going by your heartburn I suggest two items.
Simple stuff but may go a long way.
Read about it here so you understand the reason:
TESTOSTERONE NATION

I use with each meal 6 tabs of;
Country Life Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin -- 600 mg - 250 Tablets
Country Life Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin -- 600 mg - 250 Tablets - Vitacost

and daily 5mL
https://ssl.familypharmacy.net/shopping.htm
Zinc Tally - 120 ml Metagenics
I use 5mL syringe with needle to pull the liquid out,
othervise it spills, very low surface tension, cant pour it on the spoon.
I put needle in the mouth and press the plunger.
=================================================================
If you are up to, look at my list for blood test,
do that list at Quest Diagnostics, post it here, we will figure out something.

Post #44
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-2.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong Apex Alchemy 6
Iconic Formulations 5
Cycle Logs 3
DocOptimzed Nutrition / Health 0
justreading Supplements 4