- 05-21-2008, 08:45 PM
- 05-24-2008, 01:30 PM
no one has any info on this. thought this was going to be the next great testosterone treatment for low test.
- 05-27-2008, 10:29 AM
it s an old medicine, and not the next generation. reception of test is not good, therefore it s not used anymore. gel has a better absortion rate.
05-27-2008, 07:22 PM
im still not sold on the gels because of the loss of effeciecy, so ill just stick to shots. as far as next generation is their anything on the horizon??
05-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Andriol is testosterone undecanoate pills (oral).
Nebido is testosterone undecanoate injection, and it should be approved shortly.
Is that what you mean?
05-30-2008, 03:26 PM
- 6'3" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
06-02-2008, 05:23 PM
06-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jpower9 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-13-2008, 02:28 PM
- By fugative1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:49 PM
- By colindep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:10 PM
- By Mess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2006, 11:40 AM
- By Mess in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2006, 02:39 AM