What do I need to Know?

MakeTime

Awards
Hey guys,
Ready to get back in the Game. Problem is I am in the out of shape category. No need to Give me hell about it, Thanks for the want though...
32 Yr Old 250 lbs, Not Mega Fat but working on that spare tire. Back in the gym already with a trainer, but want some other opinions on vitamins, minerals, supps I should be taking to get that ripped body back. The reason I ask is there are so many new ones and new studies I don't know about. Any other suggestions besides the supps and vitamins are welcome too. Will be Body building not just exercising- have no problem gaining muscle/mass fairly fast but anything to help with it and give extra pump for W/O and cardio. I don't want S*** that will put me in the Hospital from a heart attack though.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
Ready to get back in the Game. Problem is I am in the out of shape category. No need to Give me hell about it, Thanks for the want though...
32 Yr Old 250 lbs, Not Mega Fat but working on that spare tire. Back in the gym already with a trainer, but want some other opinions on vitamins, minerals, supps I should be taking to get that ripped body back. The reason I ask is there are so many new ones and new studies I don't know about. Any other suggestions besides the supps and vitamins are welcome too. Will be Body building not just exercising- have no problem gaining muscle/mass fairly fast but anything to help with it and give extra pump for W/O and cardio. I don't want S*** that will put me in the Hospital from a heart attack though.
If you think that what is good for guys training for olimpic games may be good for you, then do

Set of tests called NutrEval
done at Genova Diagnostics.

Do that test before you start on any supplements, vitamins etc.

That test will tell you what you are missing and how much.
You will get a list of supplements and daily dose.

Give your self at least a month or two to clean up your system.
During this two months try

Country Life Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin -- 600 mg - 250 Tablets
Country Life Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin -- 600 mg - 250 Tablets - Vitacost

I use 6 tabs with each meal, your mileage may vary.

Read this article:
TESTOSTERONE NATION
----------------------------------------

Genova Diagnostics

Look at pages 17 & 18 in sample report of NutrEval

http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/files/profile_assets/sample_report/NutrEval_FMV_Report.pdf

This is recent stuff, not many know about it.
----------------------------------------

Get blood work done.
See my list on post #44
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-2.html

That is to be done once, latter do shorter, more to the point tests.
If that is too complicated, take $11000, get a session (Peak Performance Package) at Canyon Ranch in Tucson Arizona, they will walk you thru it and then send you a bills for the tests.

Canyon Ranch in Tucson Arizona - Yahoo! Search Results

Canyon Ranch Resorts, Tucson - Sport Peak Performance Package
The Peak Performance Package is your chance to take your game to a higher level, whether you're a novice or seasoned athlete.