Dermacrine for HRT ...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know there are a few guys in here who use the Dermacrine as part of their HRT – Dermacrine is our topical DHEA/Pregnenolone/AI cream.

I’d like to announce our first ever BUY ONE, GET ONE deal on Dermacrine. This is a steal and should make it much more affordable for those on a Dermacrine regimen. This deal is only good until this weekend.

To redeem, just purchase 1 Dermacrine at regular price and enter “FREE DERMACRINE” into the comments section for your second bottle.

Thanks guys.

-Pp

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I know there are a few guys in here who use the Dermacrine as part of their HRT – Dermacrine is our topical DHEA/Pregnenolone/AI cream.

I’d like to announce our first ever BUY ONE, GET ONE deal on Dermacrine. This is a steal and should make it much more affordable for those on a Dermacrine regimen. This deal is only good until this weekend.

To redeem, just purchase 1 Dermacrine at regular price and enter “FREE DERMACRINE” into the comments section for your second bottle.

Thanks guys.

-Pp
Cool - I have been sitting on the fence about giving it a try, I have been off of TRT for a little over 6 months and have have not restarted due to the cost. Thanks a bunch.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear.

We are extending this deal till next week since some of our letters have gone out late.

-Pp

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear.

We are extending this deal till next week since some of our letters have gone out late.

-Pp
i have used dermacrine for HRT at 10 sprays a day and my total testosterone did not change but my free and bio double, but also my estrogen levels as well. These were not saliva but blood tests. It made it very hard to calculate the exact amount of armidex needed due to the flucturation of e2. Any one that does not have estrogen issues and is on HRT It will give you a really nice boost defiently go for it. It will not change your serum DHEA at all so that will not be affected in the blood work. My question is that if I appied the dermacrine and then took the blood test vs not put the creame on how much would there be a deviation in the e2 from one to the other?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have used dermacrine for HRT at 10 sprays a day and my total testosterone did not change but my free and bio double, but also my estrogen levels as well. These were not saliva but blood tests. It made it very hard to calculate the exact amount of armidex needed due to the flucturation of e2. Any one that does not have estrogen issues and is on HRT It will give you a really nice boost defiently go for it. It will not change your serum DHEA at all so that will not be affected in the blood work. My question is that if I appied the dermacrine and then took the blood test vs not put the creame on how much would there be a deviation in the e2 from one to the other?
The hormones from Dermacrine clear quite fast, so you’re going to get a much higher reading if testing the same day you applied the product, opposed to missing a day or two before testing.

It’s hard to say with E2, since everybody has a different rate of estrogen conversion.

-Eric