My Estradiol level.

Kingston pt

Awards
Does anyone know how an estradiol level of 1.3 on a range of 0-7 from a Rhein test compares to estradiol on blood test ranges. I know that a 20-30ng/dl is good for blood, but I don't know how mine compares. thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how an estradiol level of 1.3 on a range of 0-7 from a Rhein test compares to estradiol on blood test ranges. I know that a 20-30ng/dl is good for blood, but I don't know how mine compares. thanks
appears on low end of normal, but this is a total for the day and not just space and time as serum. So actaully this is much more accurate then serum. What has your dr said about it?

Kingston pt

Awards
He said it could be a problem, but he is in a wait and see mode so I am going to get it checked again her soon.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
He said it could be a problem, but he is in a wait and see mode so I am going to get it checked again her soon.
I concur with your dr
Next step is to see what other factors it may be affecting such as your lipid panel, thyroid, adrenals, and aldosterone,CBC counts, iron, copper, all can be altered from low estrogen.
If your e2 is low you may feel low on energy, joint pains, no morning wood and a mindless and emotional zombie, bloated currently I am in this states as we speak.