My Estradiol level.
- 04-11-2008, 10:35 PM
- 04-11-2008, 11:18 PM
04-16-2008, 11:47 PM
He said it could be a problem, but he is in a wait and see mode so I am going to get it checked again her soon.
04-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Next step is to see what other factors it may be affecting such as your lipid panel, thyroid, adrenals, and aldosterone,CBC counts, iron, copper, all can be altered from low estrogen.
If your e2 is low you may feel low on energy, joint pains, no morning wood and a mindless and emotional zombie, bloated currently I am in this states as we speak.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WATERLOGGED in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:59 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:51 PM
- By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 01-20-2007, 02:40 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 05-26-2005, 09:47 PM
- By keith1569 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2004, 10:56 AM