Good adrenal fatigue formula?

krazy

Awards
My anti-aging pharmacist gave me some white label formula that is their clinic's 'brand'. It has adaptogens like rhodiola rosea and magnolia bark... one of the two are responsible (I think) for dulling me down a little too much and Id like to go without.

Suggestions?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Reset A.D. by Palo Alto Labs worked well for me.

krazy

Awards
Doesnt a good adrenal fatigue treatment regimen typically include specific vitamins + minerals like Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, etc as well as glandular extracts?

@Ev52: How long did you take Reset AD. Im probably have severe adrenal fatigue and likely need a certifiable treatment that lasts a year+.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
My anti-aging pharmacist gave me some white label formula that is their clinic's 'brand'. It has adaptogens like rhodiola rosea and magnolia bark... one of the two are responsible (I think) for dulling me down a little too much and Id like to go without.

Suggestions?
Have you had bloodwork, or saliva cortisol test? Magnolia (aka Relora) reduces cortisol, and wouldn't be good if its already low... could sap your energy. Rhodiola is good stuff all around.

krazy

Awards
Have you had bloodwork, or saliva cortisol test? Magnolia (aka Relora) reduces cortisol, and wouldn't be good if its already low... could sap your energy. Rhodiola is good stuff all around.
Damn. Just the information I needed to hear. That sounds like a viable culprit.

Here is the adrenal formula in question:
Vitamin C - 580mg
Pantothenic Acid - 50mg
Calcium - 115mg
Magnesium - 50mg
Zinc - 7.5mg
Copper - 0.5mg
Manganese - 3.75mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex - 300mg
Rhodiola Rosea - 150mg
Magnolia Bark - 100mg
Ginseng - 50mg
Adrenal Blend: Suprarenal Substance, Hypothalamus Substance, Whole Pituitary Powder - 860mg

taken 2x daily

And the saliva cortisol tests:

yup, they're low.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Suggestions?
krazy here is a combination that has been working wonders for me over the last few months

Tons of Vitamin C (like as much as you can handle a day without diarreha, I am taking 6 grams per day and could prob use more if I could carry the bottle around with me).

Lots of B vitamin complex (take a lot and dont worry you'll piss it out if you dont need it)

A comprehensive adrenal adaptogen complex (Quantum Adrenal Support is the name of the one I use I think)

A adrenal glandular (preferrably high quality bovine)

Reset AD 3 X per day

I know it seems like a ton but as I said I have had tremendous results.

Hang in there and treat it!

Mr.50

krazy

Awards
Is AOR Ortho Adapt + Reset AD a good/safe/effective combo?

Is AOR Ortho Adapt good adaptogen complex or not enuff? As a side note, I dont want to take too many adaptogens because I dont like feelings of sedation Mon-Fri ( ;) ). Day-to-day I like feeling bright, energetic, and focused.

Advanced Orthomolecular Research - Canada

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Relora is an adaptogen. Adaptogens 'ADAPT' the body to an optimal level and reduces excess cortisol. Relora also increases DHEA levels, which rebuilds the adrenals.