Rhein results, need opinion?

Kingston pt

Awards
I just got back the results for my Rhein. This is after taking tamoxifen for eight weeks as directed by Dr. Crisler. The numbers look good but I don't feel good. I still have no libido, sometimes feel out of it mentally, and have low energy. Does anyone have any ideas on why this might be. Dr. Crisler wants me to wait a month and then talk to him again. Is a blood test an accurate way to check testosterone levels?

result range

estrone 2.3 3-12 ug/ 24 hrs
estradiol 1.3 0-7
testosterone 94 45-85
Dihydrotestosterone 15 0-13
DHEA 1713 5-1476
Pregnanediol 731 32-501
(Progesterone
metabolite)
cortisol 129 35-168

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I just got back the results for my Rhein. This is after taking tamoxifen for eight weeks as directed by Dr. Crisler. The numbers look good but I don't feel good. I still have no libido, sometimes feel out of it mentally, and have low energy. Does anyone have any ideas on why this might be. Dr. Crisler wants me to wait a month and then talk to him again. Is a blood test an accurate way to check testosterone levels?

result range

estrone 2.3 3-12 ug/ 24 hrs
estradiol 1.3 0-7
testosterone 94 45-85
Dihydrotestosterone 15 0-13
DHEA 1713 5-1476
Pregnanediol 731 32-501
(Progesterone
metabolite)
cortisol 129 35-168
What is your doc telling?
Have you posted all that the test includes or there is some more?

Kingston pt

Awards
Doc is telling me to wait about a month and then get back to him. He said it could have something to do with the high pregnanediol (see above). He said this can sometimes make people not feel great. I personally am wondering if my estradiol is too low, or if the test is not accurate. Not all my results are listed just most of the ones I know to be important.
I'll post a few more in the next couple of days.
Thanks, Jan