Vacuum in HCG bottle?
- 02-29-2008, 08:08 PM
- 02-29-2008, 11:01 PM
bottle? I dont know about that maybe vial or amp?i dont know how to explain it to you. But, if enough pressure to the vial, the plunger will draw back automatically along with liquid.
- 03-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Take your syringe and draw down air to the exact amount you will be injecting. With the bottle's rubber stopper facing up, inject the air down into the bottle/vial of HCG. Turn the HCG bottle upside down and draw back the same amount of liquid HCG and remove needle. Now everything is in equilibrium.
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum Training ForumReplies: 60Last Post: 05-30-2011, 10:40 PM
- By khan8 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 06-15-2006, 01:16 PM
- By Tighe in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:49 AM
- By Jason161 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-18-2005, 08:53 PM
- By Brodus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2004, 04:58 AM