Hormone Imbalance and Night Eating - AnabolicMinds.com

Hormone Imbalance and Night Eating

1. New Member

Hormone Imbalance and Night Eating

Hi Everyone! Was wondering if anyone ever experienced the following: I am presently taking 60mg of tcyp E3D and 100iu of HCG ED along with 20 mg Zinc - 10mg B6 ED (which has helped my estrodial much better than DIM or Arimidex). As the winter months approach, I start to eat more at night...actually, I eat much more at night and actually wake up during the night and uncontrollably eat chocolate. It feels like I can't stop myself and I loose all discretion. I hadn't had this problem during the warmer months though. I understand women have this craving during their menstral cycle as a way to increase magnesium and dopamine. Does anyone know if melatonin has a role. The interesting thing is I don't have this problem the day before my next T injection...only the day of and the day after. Can anyone pleade advise???

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    Hi Everyone! Was wondering if anyone ever experienced the following: I am presently taking 60mg of tcyp E3D and 100iu of HCG ED along with 20 mg Zinc - 10mg B6 ED (which has helped my estrodial much better than DIM or Arimidex). As the winter months approach, I start to eat more at night...actually, I eat much more at night and actually wake up during the night and uncontrollably eat chocolate. It feels like I can't stop myself and I loose all discretion. I hadn't had this problem during the warmer months though. I understand women have this craving during their menstral cycle as a way to increase magnesium and dopamine. Does anyone know if melatonin has a role. The interesting thing is I don't have this problem the day before my next T injection...only the day of and the day after. Can anyone pleade advise???

People often report a much-increased appetite when on TRT.
  3. Professional Member

You are barking at the correct tree.
    But there is many more trees.

Estrodial management, indeed is much more than Arimidex, Zinc and DIM,
    (and DIM is not even close to the top of the list).
    The list is about 10-15 long, problem, unique personal needs (think genes, EstroGenomics).

I am in a process of preparing Clif's Notes on this,
    but if you are interested, study how thise two tests works,
    it cost only 2x $20 to buy presentation.
    Better yet do the tests, they will spell what your body is missing,
    name, daily dose.

NutraEval
    Estroessence

============================== ==============

NutriEval (saliva, urine, blood)
    and
    EstroEssence (first morning urine)
    possibly also
    Comprehensive detoxification Profile.

Also spend 2x $20 and study how to read and apply top two tests.
    PROLibraries.com - Online Professional Education
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    NutrEval discussed
    EW04 - NUTRITIONAL EVALUATION: Understanding Your Patient's Supplement Needs
    A4M :: Conference Library
    A4M :: Conference Library
    Conference: A4M Las Vegas 2006
    Speaker: Patrick Hanaway, MD
    December 7, 2006 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Estroessence discussed:

GS02m - Estrogen Metabolism: Modifying Risk in Clinical Practice
    Conference: A4M Orlando 2006
    Speaker: Patrick Hanaway MD
    Length: 31m 07s - 66 Slides
    April 9, 2006 5:00 pm - 5:40 pm
    --------------------------------------------------
    ============================== ============================== ========
    Nestle Coca powder 100% chocolate, hard to eat.
    In Shop Rite they sell 3 or 4 types of baking chocolates,
    I like Calebaut hazelnut flavor (soft, taste good, easy to cut).
    Presently I am working on 1.19lb bar, $7.99/lb, $9.51
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks for the info JanSz. Can mercury toxicity from old amalgams casue estrogen problems. In other words, can mercury casue hormonal disruptions if one is sensitive to mercury? I have heard that mercury from filings not only disrupts hormone metabolism by mimmicing estrogen and attaching to estrogen receptors, but also attaches to thyroid receptors thereby inactivating iodine.
  5. Professional Member

Thanks for the info JanSz. Can mercury toxicity from old amalgams casue estrogen problems. In other words, can mercury casue hormonal disruptions if one is sensitive to mercury? I have heard that mercury from filings not only disrupts hormone metabolism by mimmicing estrogen and attaching to estrogen receptors, but also attaches to thyroid receptors thereby inactivating iodine.
    I actually do not remember.
    Look at Genova web site.
    Specially around elemental testing, hair and/or red blood cells and/or estrogen testing.

Elemental analysis ------ GDX Elemental Analysis, Packed Erythrocytes

GDX Elemental Analysis, Packed Erythrocytes

Toxic Element Exposure Profile (hair) --- GDX Toxic Element Exposure Profile
    GDX Toxic Element Exposure Profile

Estroessence
    Genova Diagnostics EstroEssence

Plese report back.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

During the day I have greast control of my nutrition. Even on full travel weeks of restaarants I east wisely. Get me to the room and somewhere at sometmie tha nigth I will hve a total dumbass attack, .....youi know swallow a bag of mms and follow that with poptarts!!!! I am about to start popping myridia aarund 8pm as an experiment in qwelling night eating.

There are those that think night eating is actually a disorder caused by a hot of triggers. Little is konw on it however it does casue significant loss of restfull sleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are Low-T and various hormone imbalances in males a recent issue?
    By UCSMiami in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 07:46 AM
  2. Weird hormone imbalance when I was thirteen
    By renaty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 02:44 PM
  3. Correcting Hormone Imbalances & HAIRLOSS
    By TheMonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 10:34 PM
  4. Pro Hormon Appearance and questions