- 12-05-2007, 10:59 AM
- 12-05-2007, 11:02 AM
prolong stress. infections, or magnesium deficeincy factor in e2 as possibility as well. HIT THE FISH OILS !!
- 12-05-2007, 11:10 AM
12-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Slight elevation, probably nothing to worry about. But he needs to watch this. Although the elevation is slight, it seems like a trend is developing. If the trend continues, it might signal a bone marrow problem.
If he hasn't already, he should have an iron study done. Iron deficiency can cause slight elevations in platelet count like this.
Has his spleen been removed? That can cause platelet count elevations.
12-05-2007, 01:00 PM
12-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Presa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2010, 07:05 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2003, 02:13 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 03:36 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2003, 09:28 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2002, 10:28 PM