First day of shots and a question

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
went to the doc... got my first 1/2 cc today...

from now on every monday and thursday. fun fun...

started off in the shoulder.

question... how long till I "feel" results? this is my last day of androgel as well, so how long will I feel a little bleh until it kicks in?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
went to the doc... got my first 1/2 cc today...

from now on every monday and thursday. fun fun...

started off in the shoulder.

question... how long till I "feel" results? this is my last day of androgel as well, so how long will I feel a little bleh until it kicks in?
What about HCG?

What is the strenght of the injected testosterone?
is it 200mg/mL
or 100mg/mL

You should feel more or less nothing.

Make sure that you dial up your
BAT~575
FreeE2~(0.45 - 0.6)
FreeT3~ top of range

When the other two are in the right place then you should get big pay off when you get within right range on FreeE2.

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
200mg/ml

200mg a week

no HCG yet... gotta talk to doc about that when I go back for bloodwork

you gotta feel something, this is stronger than the gel I was on plus you don't just inject test into your body and feel nothing, ha

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
You don't expect to have the doctor or nurse give you these shots the rest of your life; do you??? This is life long and it's unrealistic to keep doing it this way. You'll need to do it yourself pretty soon... like starting next week. If they won't allow you due to liability etc, that would suck big time. That's a huge dependency... time of your schedule twice a week.. waiting for the damn nurse in the waiting room... the gas money.... how about if you're out of town?? etc.... The list can go on.... That's not realistic at all bro... Do it yourself...

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
bigak, I know....

I will be discussing it with her rather soon.

the doc is right around the corner from my house so that isn't an issue, and I don't wait long, I just pretty much go in and they are ready for me

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
bigak, I know....

I will be discussing it with her rather soon.
Good... Hopefully they won't give you a tough time.

the doc is right around the corner from my house so that isn't an issue, and I don't wait long, I just pretty much go in and they are ready for me
True.. But this is not going to be the case in year 2010..

You get the idea... :D

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
well went to the doc today... told her that my job issues will prevent me from coming in twice a week so she prefilled syringes for me to take home instead of coming in to do the shots...

this is a major issue dealt with.

I just gotta stop in every two weeks to pick up the supply for the next two weeks and report in.

that isn't bad at all, its a compromise so I will deal with that

rick055

Awards
  • Established
well went to the doc today... told her that my job issues will prevent me from coming in twice a week so she prefilled syringes for me to take home instead of coming in to do the shots...

this is a major issue dealt with.

I just gotta stop in every two weeks to pick up the supply for the next two weeks and report in.

that isn't bad at all, its a compromise so I will deal with that
Good deal, RH. How are you feeling on the shots so far? Any diff?

Bungloid48

Awards
200mg a week? That is a LOT!

What is your starting T levels (total +bioA)?

wondering

Awards
200mg a week, so 100 mg every 3.5 days?

Seems like a ton of test , usual startign does is 100mg per week. I was over the top at 100 and now take 90mg a week. this may be lower does than mopst, but startign at 200mg week seems nuts.

To answer yoru original question...peek levels on injections is 48-72 hours.

200mg/ml

200mg a week

no HCG yet... gotta talk to doc about that when I go back for bloodwork

you gotta feel something, this is stronger than the gel I was on plus you don't just inject test into your body and feel nothing, ha

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
I was on androgel 10mg a day.

200mg a week isn't unheard of, I have read of a lot of other people on 200mg a week. hell the average dose is 150 per week or 200 every 10 days. Yea its a high start but considering I was on androgel for months, it isn't really nuts.

after 6 weeks we'll have bloodwork to see.

shots take a little bit to kick in after the very first one so I feel no different yet...

got off the androgel the day of my first shot so I guess I have a down period before the boost. I'm thinking 7 to 10 days before peak levels at most

rick055

Awards
  • Established
RH-

no worries on the dose. some metabolize faster than others anyways. labs and adjust.

good luck...

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
thats what I was thinking rick... taking a wait and see approach

Bungloid48

Awards
thats what I was thinking rick... taking a wait and see approach
The problem is that if 200 ends up being too much and he has to eventually go down to something like 100 he won't feel as good subjectively. Dr. John calls this "spoiling" the patient. My guess is he probably won't want to go lower than 200 at this point. I still think it's way too much.

Megazoid

Awards
How are you feeling RugbyHooligan? I was considering using 250mg a week (split into two seperate injections of 125mg). Our build's and age are different, but i am curious to see how you feel on the higher dosage. I've only really heard good thing's about high dosages. The negatives being E2, which can be controlled i guess...

How are you feeling sexually? Do you you suffer any low libido/ED/Shrinkage problems?

Are you treating adrenals or thyroid in the process? What about HCG?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
How are you feeling RugbyHooligan? I was considering using 250mg a week (split into two seperate injections of 125mg). Our build's and age are different, but i am curious to see how you feel on the higher dosage. I've only really heard good thing's about high dosages. The negatives being E2, which can be controlled i guess...

How are you feeling sexually? Do you you suffer any low libido/ED/Shrinkage problems?

Are you treating adrenals or thyroid in the process? What about HCG?
Megazoid;
next door to you there is Genova Diagnostics lab.
In UK one do not need script, just credit card and any tests you want are at your door steps, overnight.
You can get bottom three of my favored tests and you do not have to guess, you will know if you right or wrong.
Wish you luck, stay away from excess of anything, not only testosterone.
You can replace most of important items on a Quest list with Genova tests, just do little studying.
Having Genova (functional) tests one could do without number of Quest items and do better then with info from Quest.

1. my blood list test (Quest)
2. NutriEval (Genova)
3. Estroessence (Genova)
4. Comprehensive Detoxification Profile (Genova)

Megazoid

Awards
JanSz, you've been the best help out of everyone. I have allot of respect for you bro...

The main problem right now is xmas, work and money. I simply cannot afford these kind of test's right now, but i will in the new year (when wage rise happens).

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
JanSz, you've been the best help out of everyone. I have allot of respect for you bro...

The main problem right now is xmas, work and money. I simply cannot afford these kind of test's right now, but i will in the new year (when wage rise happens).
Merry Christmass and Happy New Year.

Money does not buy happiness,
but it helps in renting it.

wondering

Awards
Not sure what being on Androgel for months has to do w/ 200mg dose being high.

100mg put me way over the top. 90mg is just right. Dr. John has right in his TRT Recipe that no way anyone can predict how an individual will react to a does of Test Cyp. He has seen small build individuals barely move on 100mg and huge bodybuilders go way over the top on 100mg.

So why not start at the normal dose and go from there?

I was on androgel 10mg a day.

200mg a week isn't unheard of, I have read of a lot of other people on 200mg a week. hell the average dose is 150 per week or 200 every 10 days. Yea its a high start but considering I was on androgel for months, it isn't really nuts.

after 6 weeks we'll have bloodwork to see.

shots take a little bit to kick in after the very first one so I feel no different yet...

got off the androgel the day of my first shot so I guess I have a down period before the boost. I'm thinking 7 to 10 days before peak levels at most

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
so far I don't feel any different at all...

I think the shots take a while to "kick in", don't they?

I found that if I am wayyy over the top I feel like hell. When I was taking Activate with my Androgel for a few weeks my bloodwork came in insanely high on the T scale, and I felt like utter shyte..

when I dropped the activate, I felt fine

wondering

Awards
Well you seem set on 200mg a week.

Peek T level is 48-72 hours after injection. Levels usually stabilize after around 5 weeks, but if your doing 2x a week that shouldnt be too much of an issue.

Symptom relief is another issue. No way I can say when that will occur. If at all.

so far I don't feel any different at all...

I think the shots take a while to "kick in", don't they?

I found that if I am wayyy over the top I feel like hell. When I was taking Activate with my Androgel for a few weeks my bloodwork came in insanely high on the T scale, and I felt like utter shyte..

when I dropped the activate, I felt fine

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
tell me about the "symptoms" of going too high, if I have them...

because I am thinking of sticking to 150 a week to start and going against what my doc says about this.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
tell me about the "symptoms" of going too high, if I have them...

because I am thinking of sticking to 150 a week to start and going against what my doc says about this.
If you tell me your SHBG I will give you good estimate for your avarage weekly dose.

You doc, she gave you prefilled syringes.
How are you going to deal with that since you are planning to change what she told you to do and filled syringes accordingly.

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
I have backup needles :)

I'll manage.

don't have shbg number handy at all

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
I made an appointment at a lab just now to get bloodwork done in 3 weeks...

just started the shots last week so want to get some in me first before the bloodwork

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jinsun Anabolics 125
Anabolics 0
IGF-1/GH 3
Supplements 1
CF10 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 11