First day of shots and a question

  1. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0

    First day of shots and a question


    went to the doc... got my first 1/2 cc today...

    from now on every monday and thursday. fun fun...

    started off in the shoulder.

    question... how long till I "feel" results? this is my last day of androgel as well, so how long will I feel a little bleh until it kicks in?

  2. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    went to the doc... got my first 1/2 cc today...

    from now on every monday and thursday. fun fun...

    started off in the shoulder.

    question... how long till I "feel" results? this is my last day of androgel as well, so how long will I feel a little bleh until it kicks in?
    What about HCG?

    What is the strenght of the injected testosterone?
    is it 200mg/mL
    or 100mg/mL

    You should feel more or less nothing.

    Make sure that you dial up your
    BAT~575
    FreeE2~(0.45 - 0.6)
    FreeT3~ top of range

    When the other two are in the right place then you should get big pay off when you get within right range on FreeE2.
    .
    .
  3. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    200mg/ml

    200mg a week

    no HCG yet... gotta talk to doc about that when I go back for bloodwork

    you gotta feel something, this is stronger than the gel I was on plus you don't just inject test into your body and feel nothing, ha
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BigAk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    291
    Answers
    0


    You don't expect to have the doctor or nurse give you these shots the rest of your life; do you??? This is life long and it's unrealistic to keep doing it this way. You'll need to do it yourself pretty soon... like starting next week. If they won't allow you due to liability etc, that would suck big time. That's a huge dependency... time of your schedule twice a week.. waiting for the damn nurse in the waiting room... the gas money.... how about if you're out of town?? etc.... The list can go on.... That's not realistic at all bro... Do it yourself...
  5. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    bigak, I know....

    I will be discussing it with her rather soon.

    the doc is right around the corner from my house so that isn't an issue, and I don't wait long, I just pretty much go in and they are ready for me
  6. Registered User
    BigAk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    291
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    bigak, I know....

    I will be discussing it with her rather soon.
    Good... Hopefully they won't give you a tough time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    the doc is right around the corner from my house so that isn't an issue, and I don't wait long, I just pretty much go in and they are ready for me
    True.. But this is not going to be the case in year 2010..

    You get the idea...
  7. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    of course... we'll see what happens.
  8. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    well went to the doc today... told her that my job issues will prevent me from coming in twice a week so she prefilled syringes for me to take home instead of coming in to do the shots...

    this is a major issue dealt with.

    I just gotta stop in every two weeks to pick up the supply for the next two weeks and report in.

    that isn't bad at all, its a compromise so I will deal with that
  9. Registered User
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    well went to the doc today... told her that my job issues will prevent me from coming in twice a week so she prefilled syringes for me to take home instead of coming in to do the shots...

    this is a major issue dealt with.

    I just gotta stop in every two weeks to pick up the supply for the next two weeks and report in.

    that isn't bad at all, its a compromise so I will deal with that
    Good deal, RH. How are you feeling on the shots so far? Any diff?
  10. Registered User
    Bungloid48's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0


    200mg a week? That is a LOT!

    What is your starting T levels (total +bioA)?
  11. Registered User
    wondering's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0


    200mg a week, so 100 mg every 3.5 days?

    Seems like a ton of test , usual startign does is 100mg per week. I was over the top at 100 and now take 90mg a week. this may be lower does than mopst, but startign at 200mg week seems nuts.

    To answer yoru original question...peek levels on injections is 48-72 hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    200mg/ml

    200mg a week

    no HCG yet... gotta talk to doc about that when I go back for bloodwork

    you gotta feel something, this is stronger than the gel I was on plus you don't just inject test into your body and feel nothing, ha
  12. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    I was on androgel 10mg a day.

    200mg a week isn't unheard of, I have read of a lot of other people on 200mg a week. hell the average dose is 150 per week or 200 every 10 days. Yea its a high start but considering I was on androgel for months, it isn't really nuts.

    after 6 weeks we'll have bloodwork to see.

    shots take a little bit to kick in after the very first one so I feel no different yet...

    got off the androgel the day of my first shot so I guess I have a down period before the boost. I'm thinking 7 to 10 days before peak levels at most
  13. Registered User
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Answers
    0


    RH-

    no worries on the dose. some metabolize faster than others anyways. labs and adjust.

    good luck...
  14. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    thats what I was thinking rick... taking a wait and see approach
  15. Registered User
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    thats what I was thinking rick... taking a wait and see approach
    Sounds cool...

    I am making the switch to shots next week...

    I need some resources on how to do this...
  16. Registered User
    Bungloid48's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    thats what I was thinking rick... taking a wait and see approach
    The problem is that if 200 ends up being too much and he has to eventually go down to something like 100 he won't feel as good subjectively. Dr. John calls this "spoiling" the patient. My guess is he probably won't want to go lower than 200 at this point. I still think it's way too much.
  17. Registered User
    Megazoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    How are you feeling RugbyHooligan? I was considering using 250mg a week (split into two seperate injections of 125mg). Our build's and age are different, but i am curious to see how you feel on the higher dosage. I've only really heard good thing's about high dosages. The negatives being E2, which can be controlled i guess...

    How are you feeling sexually? Do you you suffer any low libido/ED/Shrinkage problems?

    Are you treating adrenals or thyroid in the process? What about HCG?
  18. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    How are you feeling RugbyHooligan? I was considering using 250mg a week (split into two seperate injections of 125mg). Our build's and age are different, but i am curious to see how you feel on the higher dosage. I've only really heard good thing's about high dosages. The negatives being E2, which can be controlled i guess...

    How are you feeling sexually? Do you you suffer any low libido/ED/Shrinkage problems?

    Are you treating adrenals or thyroid in the process? What about HCG?
    Megazoid;
    next door to you there is Genova Diagnostics lab.
    In UK one do not need script, just credit card and any tests you want are at your door steps, overnight.
    You can get bottom three of my favored tests and you do not have to guess, you will know if you right or wrong.
    Wish you luck, stay away from excess of anything, not only testosterone.
    You can replace most of important items on a Quest list with Genova tests, just do little studying.
    Having Genova (functional) tests one could do without number of Quest items and do better then with info from Quest.

    1. my blood list test (Quest)
    2. NutriEval (Genova)
    3. Estroessence (Genova)
    4. Comprehensive Detoxification Profile (Genova)
  19. Registered User
    Megazoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    JanSz, you've been the best help out of everyone. I have allot of respect for you bro...

    The main problem right now is xmas, work and money. I simply cannot afford these kind of test's right now, but i will in the new year (when wage rise happens).
  20. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    JanSz, you've been the best help out of everyone. I have allot of respect for you bro...

    The main problem right now is xmas, work and money. I simply cannot afford these kind of test's right now, but i will in the new year (when wage rise happens).
    Merry Christmass and Happy New Year.

    Money does not buy happiness,
    but it helps in renting it.
  21. Registered User
    wondering's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0


    Not sure what being on Androgel for months has to do w/ 200mg dose being high.

    100mg put me way over the top. 90mg is just right. Dr. John has right in his TRT Recipe that no way anyone can predict how an individual will react to a does of Test Cyp. He has seen small build individuals barely move on 100mg and huge bodybuilders go way over the top on 100mg.

    So why not start at the normal dose and go from there?

    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    I was on androgel 10mg a day.

    200mg a week isn't unheard of, I have read of a lot of other people on 200mg a week. hell the average dose is 150 per week or 200 every 10 days. Yea its a high start but considering I was on androgel for months, it isn't really nuts.

    after 6 weeks we'll have bloodwork to see.

    shots take a little bit to kick in after the very first one so I feel no different yet...

    got off the androgel the day of my first shot so I guess I have a down period before the boost. I'm thinking 7 to 10 days before peak levels at most
  22. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    so far I don't feel any different at all...

    I think the shots take a while to "kick in", don't they?

    I found that if I am wayyy over the top I feel like hell. When I was taking Activate with my Androgel for a few weeks my bloodwork came in insanely high on the T scale, and I felt like utter shyte..

    when I dropped the activate, I felt fine
  23. Registered User
    wondering's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0


    Well you seem set on 200mg a week.

    Peek T level is 48-72 hours after injection. Levels usually stabilize after around 5 weeks, but if your doing 2x a week that shouldnt be too much of an issue.

    Symptom relief is another issue. No way I can say when that will occur. If at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    so far I don't feel any different at all...

    I think the shots take a while to "kick in", don't they?

    I found that if I am wayyy over the top I feel like hell. When I was taking Activate with my Androgel for a few weeks my bloodwork came in insanely high on the T scale, and I felt like utter shyte..

    when I dropped the activate, I felt fine
  24. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    tell me about the "symptoms" of going too high, if I have them...

    because I am thinking of sticking to 150 a week to start and going against what my doc says about this.
  25. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    tell me about the "symptoms" of going too high, if I have them...

    because I am thinking of sticking to 150 a week to start and going against what my doc says about this.
    If you tell me your SHBG I will give you good estimate for your avarage weekly dose.

    You doc, she gave you prefilled syringes.
    How are you going to deal with that since you are planning to change what she told you to do and filled syringes accordingly.
  26. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    I have backup needles

    I'll manage.

    don't have shbg number handy at all
  27. Registered User
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    I made an appointment at a lab just now to get bloodwork done in 3 weeks...

    just started the shots last week so want to get some in me first before the bloodwork
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 09:43 PM
  2. First day of stack and....
    By crpav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 07:27 PM
  3. First Day of DC Training
    By Blindfaith in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 01:12 PM
  4. First cycle of M1T...a few questions though.
    By golfermj23 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 09:37 AM
  5. First cycle of T-1 Pro questions.
    By Neo Muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in