Variable Erection strength

  1. Senior Member
    Scottyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    644
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Variable Erection strength


    Hey, for those out there on TRT, thyroid, and/or adrenal replacement/therapy, do you have really variable Erection quality? I mean, even with Cialis i sometimes am hit or miss, and I am young very young. I never had this before, but since Ive started my recovery, with T-gel, HCG ED, preg cream, cortef, florinef, and enough armour, its so hit or miss down there its starting to really annoy me. I mean, I have a girlfriend and its like, sometimes hey everythings goods to go, othertimes, its decent at best.

    I am also taking 1 gram of organic maca a day, and just started on the free paravol sample but I cant explain it. Im sure its a blood pressure/blood flow thing, as the libido is fairly strong, and I have always had real low blood pressure. I take a lot of Sea salt daily but still ?

    Any suggestions?

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo View Post
    Hey, for those out there on TRT, thyroid, and/or adrenal replacement/therapy, do you have really variable Erection quality? I mean, even with Cialis i sometimes am hit or miss, and I am young very young. I never had this before, but since Ive started my recovery, with 2ml T-gel, 100iu HCG ED, preg cream, 30mg of cortef, .1mg of florinef, and 4 grains armour, its so hit or miss down there its starting to really annoy me. I mean, I have a girlfriend and its like, sometimes hey everythings goods to go, othertimes, its decent at best.

    I am also taking 1 gram of organic maca a day, and just started on the free paravol sample but I cant explain it. Im sure its a blood pressure/blood flow thing, as the libido is fairly strong, and I have always had real low blood pressure. I take a lot of Sea salt daily but still ?

    Any suggestions?
    If you do nothing else, at least do thise three tests at Quest Diagnostics, exactly as written:

    Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
    FreeT3

    Take enough external T and LiquiDex to get your numbers to:

    FreeE2~(0.45 - 0.6)
    BAT~ 575
    FreeT3 at the top
  3. Senior Member
    Scottyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    644
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Freet3 is above range, freet4 is right around top.

    Test was towards the top of range on rheinlabs urine, and then we cut hcg to 100iu a day and upped t-gel. So I think test should be good. urine e's were all middle/low to good.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo View Post
    Freet3 is above range, freet4 is right around top.

    Test was towards the top of range on rheinlabs urine, and then we cut hcg to 100iu a day and upped t-gel. So I think test should be good. urine e's were all middle/low to good.
    If you are doing daily shots of HCG
    IIRC the pertinent study, best dose is around 125-150iu
    Too many shots for me, I am doing 250iu/E2D

    To find correct T level, do blood test at Quest.
    BAT~575

    Reduce Armour Thyroid intake.

    RheinLabs tests are used to check your 2, 4, and 16 components and 2/16 ratio.

    I prefer Estroessence test from Genova
    because the laboratory will tell me what supplements to use for individualized personal corrective action.
    It also (I think) checks more individual componnents.

    I then can/may use my doctors advice with grain of salt, and advice of somebody on this board (like me) with two grains.
  5. Senior Member
    Scottyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    644
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    If you are doing daily shots of HCG
    IIRC the pertinent study, best dose is around 125-150iu
    Too many shots for me, I am doing 250iu/E2D

    To find correct T level, do blood test at Quest.
    BAT~575

    Reduce Armour Thyroid intake.

    RheinLabs tests are used to check your 2, 4, and 16 components and 2/16 ratio.

    I prefer Estroessence test from Genova
    because the laboratory will tell me what supplements to use for individualized personal corrective action.
    It also (I think) checks more individual componnents.

    I then can/may use my doctors advice with grain of salt, and advice of somebody on this board (like me) with two grains.
    I actually don't like Genova for that very same reason...I dont like their supplement recommendations and would rather do my own anyways (ive been in the supplement game for way too long hah). Also, they are much more pricey than rheinlabs and pretty much do the same test. Finally, rheins and genova don't just check metabolites they check e1,e2, and e3 also, although only Dr. John etc. know the comparison between urine and blood levels. And we decided to keep armour as is, since free t4 was 3/4-4 and free t3 was not too much above (my temp. is still under 98.6 anyways).
  6. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo View Post
    I actually don't like Genova for that very same reason...I dont like their supplement recommendations and would rather do my own anyways (ive been in the supplement game for way too long hah). Also, they are much more pricey than rheinlabs and pretty much do the same test. Finally, rheins and genova don't just check metabolites they check e1,e2, and e3 also, although only Dr. John etc. know the comparison between urine and blood levels. And we decided to keep armour as is, since free t4 was 3/4-4 and free t3 was not too much above (my temp. is still under 98.6 anyways).
    God luck to you.

    If you are with Dr John, you are in good hands, stick to his advice.

    Cannot comment much on price, still waiting for final bill.
    [Bill for my blood test at Quest
    The basic cost for Metabolic Analysis is $271.90
    I suspect that it is going to be close to zero $$ for out of pocket expenses.
    Will post when it comes.

    Do not know yet, but suspect that Estroessence will be similar like the RheinLab test, $200 and change.
  7. Senior Member
    Scottyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    644
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I would never deviate....im just in the waiting stage for my organic acids test to come back and well, life goes on right? I mean, if this was just any old girl I was trying to (or was) hooking up with it wouldnt be a big deal but its more than that in this case. Im not trying to be Peter North, Im just trying to be a good partner and sometimes the variability is a bit well, too variable.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 01:36 PM
  2. which one strictly for libido nd erection strength
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 03:06 PM
  3. Variable Erection strength
    By Scottyo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. nolva / clomid - erection strength
    By PumpingBricks70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 12:41 AM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in