Penile sensitivity

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Penile sensitivity


    What factors can cause a decrease in penile sensitivity? There is a thread over at MM about this, but there isn't a lot of info there.


  2. Low test and/or high E2.

    Even when my Test is high if E2 goes up, it kills Mr Happy. He turns into Mr Sad.

    Sonny
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    What factors can cause a decrease in penile sensitivity? There is a thread over at MM about this, but there isn't a lot of info there.
    I currently assume that I have best chance when the values below are at the top of their ranges.
    Blood tests:

    Estradiol, Free
    Testosterone, Free
    Testosterone, Bioavailable
    Dihydrotestosterone, Free

    These values are part of these Quest Diagnostics tests.

    Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
    Dihydrotestosterone, Free, Serum (36168X)

    I also make attempt to keep these in range:

    Estrogens, Fractionated, LC/MS/MS (36742X)
    Estrogen, Total, Serum (439X)
    DHEA sulfate
    Progesterone, LC/MS/MS
    Pregnenolone
    Prolactin
    =========================
    In an effort to get more information on my estrogens, I send out yesterday urine sample for:

    EstroEssence
    Genova Diagnostics EstroEssence

    The EstroEssence check the following 11 (eleven) indicators:

    Estrone (24hr urine)Male 3.00-12.00 mcg/24 hr
    Estradiol (24hr urine)Male1.50-6.00 mcg/24 hr
    Estriol (24hr urine)Male 3.00-28.50 mcg/24 hr

    2-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.26-13.68 mcg/24 hr
    2-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.34-9.03 mcg/24 hr
    16α-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.25-7.89 mcg/24 hr
    4-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.33-1.95 mcg/24 hr
    4-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.40 0.20-1.60 mcg/24 hr
    2-Hydroxyestrone/16α-Hydroxestrone Ratio (24hr urine)0.94-1.56 Ratio
    2-Methoxyestrone/2-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.11-4.00 Ratio
    4-Methoxyestrone /4-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.18-3.60 Ratio
    ============================== ============================== =============

    The above are the most commonly look at indicators.
    At one time dr Marianco have given a list:

    http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/522135-post3.html
    The hormones that can influence libido directly or indirectly include:
    1 Testosterone
    2 Dihydrotestosterone
    3 Estradiol and other estrogens
    4 Progesterone
    5 DHEA
    6 Cortisol
    7 Aldosterone
    8 Pregnenolone
    9 Thyroid Hormones
    10 Insulin
    11 Glucagon
    12 IGF-1
    13 Growth Hormone
    14 Melatonin
    15 Vasopressin
    16 Calcitonin
    17 TSH
    18 LH
    19 FSH
    20 GHRH
    21 Prolactin
    22 CRH
    23 ACTH
    24 TRH
    25 Epinephrine
    26 Norepinephrine
    27 Dopamine
    28 Serotonin
    29 Oxytocin
    30 Endorphins
    31 Somatostatin
    32 Renin
    33 EPO
    34 Angiotensins
    etc.etc. (practically every hormone)
    Of course, some have greater influence than others.
    But all are involved in a tight mesh of function.
    Abnormalities in one can permeate the entire system,
    causing problems with the others.

  4. On MM this is what they were saying
    "As far as I understand it, erection not withstanding, or rather standing to attention, penile sensitivity is all about:
    the right levels of histamine
    low prolactin
    high dopamine or oxytocin
    not too high serotonin or NA"

    I understand most of it, but the Histamine part is confusing.

  5. Yep, and it's all tied together. Estrogen is tightly linked to serotonin and Testosterone to dopamine. Not sure about the others like prolactin or oxytocin. A tangled web we weave...

    Sonny
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T800 View Post
    Yep, and it's all tied together. Estrogen is tightly linked to serotonin and Testosterone to dopamine. Not sure about the others like prolactin or oxytocin. A tangled web we weave...

    Sonny
    Well, I am getting a second opinon from a new doctor and hopefully she will test E2 so I will finally know what it is.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Well, I am getting a second opinon from a new doctor and hopefully she will test E2 so I will finally know what it is.
    I just updated my lattest blood test.
    Post #62
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/404im...aug30-2007.jpg

    I had E2 measured twice, both the same range (< or = 29)

    as result
    one =29
    the other =60

    always something to make you think.

  8. I was 40 when I found out I had low Testosterone my Total T was 120 I felt like crap and was very sick off work on sick leave. Yet I could still have sex everyday I read this a lot men will be tested and are very low yet there sex life is good.

    I was on TRT for about 7 yrs. when I started losing penile sensitivity it took a lot of work to reach an orgasm. As time went on I got ED some bad ED and could not reach an orgasm. I was on a nose spray that lowed my histamine levels. I stopped useing it but no help.
    I later found out my E2 Estradiol was very high from being on TRT. We treated this and when it came down my ED was much better and I was reaching an orgasm. The thing that came back that I lost yrs ago was night time and morning wood had lost this 35 yrs ago Dr. at the time told me I am getting old I 30 when I asked about this. High E2 mess's up Cortisol, Thyroid, Testosterone and many other hormones and chemicals in your body.
    http://www.physiciansselect.com/l-hi...nformation.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    On MM this is what they were saying
    "As far as I understand it, erection not withstanding, or rather standing to attention, penile sensitivity is all about:
    the right levels of histamine
    low prolactin
    high dopamine or oxytocin
    not too high serotonin or NA"

    I understand most of it, but the Histamine part is confusing.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    I was 40 when I found out I had low Testosterone my Total T was 120 I felt like crap and was very sick off work on sick leave. Yet I could still have sex everyday I read this a lot men will be tested and are very low yet there sex life is good.

    I was on TRT for about 7 yrs. when I started losing penile sensitivity it took a lot of work to reach an orgasm. As time went on I got ED some bad ED and could not reach an orgasm. I was on a nose spray that lowed my histamine levels. I stopped useing it but no help.
    I later found out my E2 Estradiol was very high from being on TRT. We treated this and when it came down my ED was much better and I was reaching an orgasm. The thing that came back that I lost yrs ago was night time and morning wood had lost this 35 yrs ago Dr. at the time told me I am getting old I 30 when I asked about this. High E2 mess's up Cortisol, Thyroid, Testosterone and many other hormones and chemicals in your body.
    http://www.physiciansselect.com/l-hi...nformation.htm

    A lot of info here thanks. So maybe when I get my E2 straight, I will feel better.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post

    A lot of info here thanks. So maybe when I get my E2 straight, I will feel better.
    Yes it makes me wonder why some Dr.'s will go a test for testosterone and not test Estradiol. This is the bad guy from most men.
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/89/3/1174
    You have no Idea in the last 5 yrs how many men are told by there Dr.'s that you don't need E2 tested.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    On MM this is what they were saying
    "As far as I understand it, erection not withstanding, or rather standing to attention, penile sensitivity is all about:
    the right levels of histamine
    low prolactin
    high dopamine or oxytocin
    not too high serotonin or NA"

    I understand most of it, but the Histamine part is confusing.
    Histamine is required for orgasm. Too much and you'll be sneezing and breaking out in hives, while too little leads to anorgasmia. The right amount means good vibes.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Histamine is required for orgasm. Too much and you'll be sneezing and breaking out in hives, while too little leads to anorgasmia. The right amount means good vibes.
    DING DING DING

    I wish I could post more details. Product coming soon...VERY unique.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DING DING DING

    I wish I could post more details. Product coming soon...VERY unique.
    Very interesting like everything that comes from Nutra.
    If you need a tester, I would be more than happy to fill the bill

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DING DING DING

    I wish I could post more details. Product coming soon...VERY unique.
    You need to write a sticky, no pun intended, anywho. I recall the post you made awhile back. Good info.

  15. Yep, the sexual enhancement lube should be out shortly (just waiting on labels.)

    Oral product is coming also, but waiting on a few ingredients from China.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep, the sexual enhancement lube should be out shortly (just waiting on labels.)

    Oral product is coming also, but waiting on a few ingredients from China.

    hahahaha, you said "lube"...hahahahaha, you said "oral"


  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep, the sexual enhancement lube should be out shortly (just waiting on labels.)

    Oral product is coming also, but waiting on a few ingredients from China.
    Any update on this?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SoMdHunter View Post
    Any update on this?
    Should be debuting at Nutraplanet end of this week/early next week.

    The initial product is called "Slick Pleasures".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. l-Histamine

    I got 100g, without it I dont think i would of ever cum during sex... wih my gf..

    it works.. even if u only take 1-3grams for a few days before on the same day!!

    still takes me 30 mins, but better than screwing for 2 hrs.. with no result!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    l-Histamine

    I got 100g, without it I dont think i would of ever cum during sex... wih my gf..

    it works.. even if u only take 1-3grams for a few days before on the same day!!

    still takes me 30 mins, but better than screwing for 2 hrs.. with no result!
    wow i need to try this. I have been sleeping with the same chick for maybe 6 months now and i might oragasm 10% of the time we have sex. It sucks for her cuz she thinks something is wrong with her or whatever. I was thinking maybe her box just isnt as good as other chicks, i guess it could be me. Im telling you i just keep going and going but finishing is alot harder then i ever recall. Ill have to try some histamine. Where can you get it? (running search.)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wow i need to try this. I have been sleeping with the same chick for maybe 6 months now and i might oragasm 10% of the time we have sex. It sucks for her cuz she thinks something is wrong with her or whatever. I was thinking maybe her box just isnt as good as other chicks, i guess it could be me. Im telling you i just keep going and going but finishing is alot harder then i ever recall. Ill have to try some histamine. Where can you get it? (running search.)
    Just get some L-Histidine, your body will convert it to Histamine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just get some L-Histidine, your body will convert it to Histamine.
    Thanks Dsade, now i just need to find some bulk powder or caps.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just get some L-Histidine, your body will convert it to Histamine.
    Gerontologist Caleb Finch links life span improvements with reduced inflammation

    ===========================
    Carnosine is a multifunctional dipeptide made up of a chemical combination of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine. It is found both in food and in the human body. Long-lived cells such as nerve cells (neurons) and muscle cells (myocytes) contain high levels of carnosine. Muscle levels of carnosine correlate with the maximum life spans of animals
    ===========
    http://search.lef.org/cgi-src-bin/Ms...=LHistidine%20


    http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00787.htm
    Super Carnosine
    500 mg, 90 capsules
    Item Catalog Number: 787

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Gerontologist Caleb Finch links life span improvements with reduced inflammation

    ===========================
    Carnosine is a multifunctional dipeptide made up of a chemical combination of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine. It is found both in food and in the human body. Long-lived cells such as nerve cells (neurons) and muscle cells (myocytes) contain high levels of carnosine. Muscle levels of carnosine correlate with the maximum life spans of animals
    ===========
    http://search.lef.org/cgi-src-bin/Ms...=LHistidine%20


    http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00787.htm
    Super Carnosine
    500 mg, 90 capsules
    Item Catalog Number: 787
    Carnosine is also VERY expensive as a supplement. Granted, there are some benefits to taking Carnosine over beta-alanine, but for most purposes of increased muscle growth and endurance beta-alanine suffices.

    Strictly for sexual enhancement, Histidine is effective whereas I haven't seen anything about Carnosine in this regard.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Carnosine is also VERY expensive as a supplement. Granted, there are some benefits to taking Carnosine over beta-alanine, but for most purposes of increased muscle growth and endurance beta-alanine suffices.

    Strictly for sexual enhancement, Histidine is effective whereas I haven't seen anything about Carnosine in this regard.
    Would you like to take a look and make comments on my Metabolic panel and Cellular Energy test, please.

    JanSz-Metabolic Analysis and Cellular Energy
    --------------------------------------------------------
    If you need any supporting additional info, I have blood tests on post #1 and #62 here

    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
    ============================
    Goals
    more energy
    shorter refractory period
    next sex sessions take long time.
    I am 67yo, 5'9", 160#

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wow i need to try this. I have been sleeping with the same chick for maybe 6 months now and i might oragasm 10% of the time we have sex. It sucks for her cuz she thinks something is wrong with her or whatever. I was thinking maybe her box just isnt as good as other chicks, i guess it could be me. Im telling you i just keep going and going but finishing is alot harder then i ever recall. Ill have to try some histamine. Where can you get it? (running search.)
    BN has it in bulk!

    PS, I meant L-Histidine.


  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Oral product is coming also, but waiting on a few ingredients from China.
    That's a scary thought. We lost our cat from Chinese toxic food, adulterated to assay for higher protein.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TiredOldFart View Post
    That's a scary thought. We lost our cat from Chinese toxic food, adulterated to assay for higher protein.
    As with everywhere, there is a lot of fraud to deal with. I have a very short ist of suppliers that have assayed out independently over and over again, and therefore have earned my trust.

    We still third party them, even still.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOldFart View Post
    That's a scary thought. We lost our cat from Chinese toxic food, adulterated to assay for higher protein.
    I hear you friend, your not alone. Same thing happened to my cat.

    After $3000 in hospital bills, he died in may.

  30. I can definitely vouch for l-histidine. That combined with the right moves not to take me over the edge, and I can have a very long-lasting, amazingly pleasurable orgasms (before ejaculation, two separate things).

    I'm not kidding.

    Of course everything else has to be working right too.

    I never found the need to "load up" on it a few days before. Just about 30-60 minutes before (but not too much before).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natural way to lower penile sensitivity?
    By grippednrippd in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2015, 01:54 PM
  2. penile sensitivity
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 10:02 PM
  3. Low penile sensitivity and reduced pleasure
    By scm123 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 12:11 PM
  4. exogenous insulin use and insulin sensitivity ?
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Log in
Log in