Maybe a stupid question...needles and syringes

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

Maybe a stupid question...needles and syringes

I searched but I couldnt find an answer to this Q. Do you have to order online or can you go to a pharmacy and buy the necessary needles and syringes. I'm thinking I'll use 23g to draw and 27 or 28g, 1 inch to inject E3D (not subQ). Are these the right sizes and can I buy the needles and syringes at a pharmacy?

EDIT: Oh yeah this will be for 50mg Cyp.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Quote Originally Posted by CF10 View Post
    I searched but I couldnt find an answer to this Q. Do you have to order online or can you go to a pharmacy and buy the necessary needles and syringes. I'm thinking I'll use 23g to draw and 27 or 28g, 1 inch to inject E3D (not subQ). Are these the right sizes and can I buy the needles and syringes at a pharmacy?

EDIT: Oh yeah this will be for 50mg Cyp.
    This varies based on what state you are in.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%

You can get the needles and syringes at a pharmacy with a script of course. I ran into a slight problem though with my local walgreens, they never had the pins I needed, they generally had slin pins in stock. They said they would order it for me, then they said it was not in stock. I just finally ordered online.
    I use 23 1 1/2 guage pins and they work great for glutes. I use 23's for extraction and also for injection. It works fine for me. If you like you can use a 22 to extract and it will go quicker.
    It also depends where you will be injecting 25 guage by 1 inch for quads and delts. I think go going higher than 25 guage will be hard with cyp so 27,28 doesn't seem like a good choice.

You have a pm.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

Quote Originally Posted by qwestar View Post
    You can get the needles and syringes at a pharmacy with a script of course. I ran into a slight problem though with my local walgreens, they never had the pins I needed, they generally had slin pins in stock. They said they would order it for me, then they said it was not in stock. I just finally ordered online.
    I use 23 1 1/2 guage pins and they work great for glutes. I use 23's for extraction and also for injection. It works fine for me. If you like you can use a 22 to extract and it will go quicker.
    It also depends where you will be injecting 25 guage by 1 inch for quads and delts. I think go going higher than 25 guage will be hard with cyp so 27,28 doesn't seem like a good choice.

You have a pm.
    Thanks for the info.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.44%

If you have access to a medical supply store, they tend to have better prices than the online stores. I also agree that 25 is the best to inject with.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.86%

I get mine from walgreens as part of a prescription my doctor calls in. I get 100 at a time and they are covered by insurance. They come pre-assembled and I now check to make sure the needle is tight.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.48%

I asked this very question at Walgreen's and the pharmacist said it depends on the situation. If you have a script with them or appear to have a legitimate need there will be no problem. If they suspect you are not on the up and up they can deny you...completely at their discretion.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Remember that 50mg E3D will likely put you over range and exaberate an E issue,especially if your using hcG(which you should be)

100mg of T per week equals out to about 40mg E3D
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Remember that 50mg E3D will likely put you over range and exaberate an E issue,especially if your using hcG(which you should be)

100mg of T per week equals out to about 40mg E3D
    Yep, you're right I just did the math. It looks like the right dose is ~42.85mg. Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. needles and syringes
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 09:37 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 01:17 AM
  3. Stupid Question Maybe?
    By abnxtwo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 03:54 PM
  4. Maybe a stupid question, but.........
    By monroeclark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 11:33 PM
  5. I have a stupid question...(i think :) )
    By flexall454 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 08:42 AM