any life extension members here?

  1. any life extension members here?


    any LEF.ORG members here? Their moderated forum has not been updated since 9/21 so I am guessing the word "busted" comes to mind.


  2. Member here!

    How is the forum over there? Never checked it out

  3. It is not what you would expect. Let's just say there are a lot of people who will be afraid of a knock at the door in the next few weeks.
    •   
       


  4. I'm a member, but what does "busted" have anything to do with anything? They are legit as far as I know.

  5. I have no doubt that LEF as a company is legit, but the members on the forum lack judgement. They openly posted sources, ordered with their own credit cards, shipped to their own address without any real understanding of what they were really doing. They used to buy from some of the same dudes that were busted this week. All the posts are still there, but in order to post a moderator must check it for profanity, etc. No new posts have been approved since the 21st.

  6. I'm a member but never even looked at their forums.

  7. Been a member for 6 months...never once visited their forums. I purchase supps and blood tests from them.

  8. OK, I just visited their forums. Those people are absolute idiots....and I predict that a lot of them are going to be in handcuffs soon if they aren't already. I'm really surprised that LEF allowed that.

    I hope that helps people understand why AM doesn't allow such discussions here....ESPECIALLY in the male anti-aging forum where only legitimate legal hormone treatment can be discussed.

  9. I actually wish I was not a member on the forum over there now. I used to reply to posts here and there about TRT because they were clueless, but I never requested a source and I have zero idea where to get steroids aside from my prescription so I never posted any sources.

    A bunch of them got scammed about 6 weeks ago by a member. All of them in one weekend lost $600 each when one dude PMed a number of them who were open HGH users and said he was a source and needed to unload some fast.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigJimCalhoun View Post
    I actually wish I was not a member on the forum over there now. I used to reply to posts here and there about TRT because they were clueless, but I never requested a source and I have zero idea where to get steroids aside from my prescription so I never posted any sources.

    A bunch of them got scammed about 6 weeks ago by a member. All of them in one weekend lost $600 each when one dude PMed a number of them who were open HGH users and said he was a source and needed to unload some fast.
    I had no idea they even had a forum. LEF doesn't do a good job on revealing that little detail.

    If a bunch of them got scammed, it shouldn't be hard to find out who did it.

  11. One of the points I was trying to get across is that running an open source board (and I don't mean linux) is just inviting trouble. Did they really think they could order HGH using their own credit card shipped to their own house and get away with it?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    OK, I just visited their forums. Those people are absolute idiots....and I predict that a lot of them are going to be in handcuffs soon if they aren't already. I'm really surprised that LEF allowed that.

    I hope that helps people understand why AM doesn't allow such discussions here....ESPECIALLY in the male anti-aging forum where only legitimate legal hormone treatment can be discussed.
    So, their site is live again, like nothing ever happened.

  13. I am a member over there and have been since 05.

    I called in and ask what happened to their forum and was told they had computer problems. I told the girl that I figured they had been busted (I was jokeing) There were a few post yesterday, and I submitted 1 but it has not shown up yet.

    LEF is 100% legit and legal with all their products, but this is an interesting concendence.

  14. Very surprised they allowed source posting..I've only posted over there on the supplement sections and it was too slow to keep my interests going.

  15. I don't even bother there any more Anabolic minds is my home
    but occasional i sneak over to mesomorphosis which is slowly dying

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I am a member over there and have been since 05.

    I called in and ask what happened to their forum and was told they had computer problems. I told the girl that I figured they had been busted (I was jokeing) There were a few post yesterday, and I submitted 1 but it has not shown up yet.

    LEF is 100% legit and legal with all their products, but this is an interesting concendence.
    LEF is 100% legit but that board was an illegal swapmeet. I'm really surprised they allowed it given how hard LEF works to try and gain credibility in the mainstream.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any financial guru's here?
    By bpmartyr in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 04:48 PM
  2. Newer Member Here
    By cry0smate in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 05:17 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 04:46 PM
  4. Hey from bb.com/new member here
    By Beast1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in