EstroEssence -HAN

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

EstroEssence -HAN

I have been asked by HAN to post results of his EstroEssence.
    In couple hours I am going to sign out until Oct1/07
    Here It is.
    ============================== =====

May be both of us should take VAP test.
    Read here:
    Le Magazine, September 1996 - The Fda Caves In

Print Friendly

Quest Diagnostics: Test Menu

Code: 10270N VAP TM Cholesterol Test (10270X)

Tell me if it make sense to request that test?
    ============================== ============================== ====
    ============================== ============================== ====
    Understanding Your VAP Test Results

The VAP test assesses levels of all the blood lipids measured in a standard lipid profile (total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, and triglycerides), plus subclasses of lipids that are known or emerging risk factors for cardiovascular disease, such as LDL particle size and lipoprotein(a). Below is a guide to the various components of the VAP test and their implications for the development of cardiovascular disease:

LDL: Low-density lipoprotein; elevated levels are considered a primary cause of heart disease. LDL is the primary cholesterol target in heart disease risk management.

HDL:
    High-density lipoprotein; considered protective to the cardiovascular system. Low levels are associated with increased risk for coronary heart disease.

VLDL:
    Very-low-density lipoprotein; the main carrier for triglycerides. Elevated levels can be an independent risk factor for heart disease.

Total Cholesterol: The total amount of cholesterol circulating throughout your body.

Triglycerides: Energy-rich molecules needed for normal functions throughout the body. Elevated levels are associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease.

Non-HDL Cholesterol:
    The sum of LDL and VLDL; elevated levels are a better predictor of heart disease risk than LDL alone.

Lp(a): Lipoprotein(a); an inherited risk factor for heart disease. It is more dangerous than other types of cholesterol, and does not respond to traditional LDL-lowering drugs.

IDL: Intermediate-density lipoprotein; an inherited, independent risk factor for heart disease. It is often elevated in patients with a family history of diabetes.

Real LDL: The “real” cholesterol circulating in your body, it is a component of LDL. Real LDL is calculated by subtracting Lp(a) and IDL from LDL.

LDL Size Pattern:
    LDL particles vary in size, ranging from small, dense “Pattern B” particles to large, buoyant “Pattern A” particles. Smaller LDL particles are associated with an increased risk for heart disease. Small, dense LDL (“Pattern B”) is associated with insulin resistance or diabetes.

Metabolic Syndrome: A condition characterized by a combination of several metabolic risk factors—including elevated triglycerides, low HDL, and small, dense “Pattern B” LDL particles—that increase the overall risk for heart disease.

HDL2\ HDL3:
    HDL subfractions are used to predict cardiovascular risk. HDL2 is large and buoyant, and is the most protective form of HDL. Low HDL2 with normal LDL is associated with cardiovascular risk. HDL3 is not as protective as HDL 2.

VLDL3: VLDL3 is the densest VLDL sub-fraction, and confers a greater risk factor for heart disease than both VLDL1 and VLDL2.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.14%

where you going ?
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Items out of range.
    Now what to do to put the cat back in the bag.
    The fact that HAN's 2/16 ratio is within range is some consolation.

Cortisol, free ----very high 230(20-90)
    Pregnanietrol--0.95(1.40-6.2))
    Testosterone high = 0.65(<=0.53)
    11-Hydroxy-etiocholanolone (whatewer it is) very high=5.18(0.5-3.10)
    Estradiol nill very low, not detected (1.5-6)
    2-Methoxyestrone low not detected (0.15-4.53)
    4-hydroxyestrone high=2.09(0.27-0.99)
    4-methoxyestrone low, not detected (0.26-2.77)
    2-Methoxyestrone/2-hydroxyestrone ratio not detected (0.6-7.53)
    4-Methoxyestrone/4-hydroxyestrone ratio not detected (0.81-1.62)
    Triodothyronine, T3 very high =10395(1310-5312)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.77%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Items out of range.
    Now what to do to put the cat back in the bag.
    The fact that HAN's 2/16 ratio is within range is some consolation.

Cortisol, free ----very high 230(20-90)
    Pregnanietrol--0.95(1.40-6.2))
    Testosterone high = 0.65(<=0.53)
    11-Hydroxy-etiocholanolone (whatewer it is) very high=5.18(0.5-3.10)
    Estradiol nill very low, not detected (1.5-6)
    4-hydroxyestrone high=2.09(0.27-0.99)
    4-methoxyestrone low, not detected (0.26-2.77)
    2-Methoxyestrone/2-hydroxyestrone ratio not detected (0.6-7.53)
    4-Methoxyestrone/4-hydroxyestrone ratio not detected (0.81-1.62)
    Triodothyronine, T3 very high =10395(1310-5312)
    Well if you look at the 2 hydroxy to 16:4 ratio is out of wack and my methyalation is all screwed up probably due to low e2 affecting methyation.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Well if you look at the 2 hydroxy to 16:4 ratio is out of wack and my methyalation is all screwed up probably due to low e2 affecting methyation.
    I edited the post,
    2-Methoxyestrone is also low.
    I do not see 16:4 ratio.
    ------\
    Big question, how to correct your imbalances.

Wonder what would Metabolic Analysis Profile
    and
    Cellular Energy Profile
    tell.

I have a kit at home.
    Will do it first week of October.
    ----------
    Genova Diagnostics have educational site available to doctors under password.
    After the test I will ask my doc to help me get there.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.77%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    I edited the post,
    2-Methoxyestrone is also low.
    I do not see 16:4 ratio.
    ------\
    Big question, how to correct your imbalances.

Wonder what would Metabolic Analysis Profile
    and
    Cellular Energy Profile
    tell.

I have a kit at home.
    Will do it first week of October.
    ----------
    Genova Diagnostics have educational site available to doctors under password.
    After the test I will ask my doc to help me get there.
    Need to understand
    1. what is causing t3 to be excreted at a large rate despite normal blood readings. Only thing I can think of is factors affecting t4 to t3 conversion which would cause t4 to depelte and t3 to really increase. I did notice that once e2 was becoming higher then t4 to t3 conversion was increasing

2 what is causing cortisol to be excreted out. Could it be the altered 16:2 ratio even normal it is dangerously low. Could it be the 4/16:2 ratio causing alterations in shbg in previous blood test. Could it be possible low ferritin levels as well since ferritin is needed to make cortisol and thyroid work to bind to the receptors.

Basiaclly from this you can see that there is something that is metabolically blocking cortisol and t3 from the receptors and only hypothesis I can come up with is alterated estrogen metabolism as previously noted !!

Jansz please post my last blood testI sent you as well.
    Why is my cholestrol dropping - hcg and pregenolone could be dropping total cholestrol?
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Need to understand
    1. what is causing t3 to be excreted at a large rate despite normal blood readings. Only thing I can think of is factors affecting t4 to t3 conversion which would cause t4 to depelte and t3 to really increase. I did notice that once e2 was becoming higher then t4 to t3 conversion was increasing

2 what is causing cortisol to be excreted out. Could it be the altered 16:2 ratio even normal it is dangerously low. Could it be the 4/16:2 ratio causing alterations in shbg in previous blood test. Could it be possible low ferritin levels as well since ferritin is needed to make cortisol and thyroid work to bind to the receptors.

Basiaclly from this you can see that there is something that is metabolically blocking cortisol and t3 from the receptors and only hypothesis I can come up with is alterated estrogen metabolism as previously noted !!

Why is my cholestrol dropping - hcg and pregenolone could be dropping total cholestrol?
    At this moment I have got only the EstroEssence e-mail from you.
    Send me your blood test, I will post it on this thread.
    ------------------------------
    I need education. Your
    Estradiol (blood)=73(13-54) pg/mL
    Estradiol (urine)=< dl ( 1.50-6.00) mcg/24hr (you are not pissing out any estradiol, it is backing up)
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Need to understand

do we have any clue as to how efficacious this is when supplementing with HC and t3? IT seems to me like your body just does not want to hold either, but that might be partly because you have an exogenous source....I know saliva tests can be f-ed up when your already "on" things....Id have thought urines like rheinlabs etal would be ok.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo View Post
    do we have any clue as to how efficacious this is when supplementing with HC and t3? IT seems to me like your body just does not want to hold either, but that might be partly because you have an exogenous source....I know saliva tests can be f-ed up when your already "on" things....Id have thought urines like rheinlabs etal would be ok.
    Here is where my BPH came from

Once testosterone is transformed into estradiol, whether a little or a lot, if too much of that estradiol follows the “estradiol (estrone (16a-hydroxyestrone” path (16a-hydroxyestrone exerts the same negative influence in the prostate as in the breasts and other tissues), and if enough of that 16a-hydroxyestrone isn't “drained away” into the relatively harmless estriol, at the very least there'll be more prostate cell proliferation and growth---benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). Worst case: prostate cancer. If this risk is reducible 41% by three half-cups weekly of cabbage, or broccoli, or Brussels sprouts, or cauliflower…imagine how much more reduction we might obtain with additional amounts of these vegetables, or with supplemental di-indolylmethane
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.77%

Current estrogen metabolism protocol
    250 mgs reservatrol 100% in morning
    500 mgs calcium D BID
    750 mgs TMG BID
    150 mgs DIM biorepsonse BID
    2400 mgs folonic acid BID
    200 mgs sam-e BID
    5000 mgs methy b-12
    50 mgs P5P BID
    ZMA before bed time
    25 mgs iodoral BID
    Probiotic before bed time 2 pills
    2 serving super green foods daily
    1 tsp of fish oil BID carlsons - Could I go higher?
    4000 ius vitamin D daily - plus 1 hour of sunlight
    melatonin 500mcgs before bed time

20-30 minutes of cardio daily

Plus intra max multivitamin BID
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Here is where my BPH came from

Once testosterone is transformed into estradiol, whether a little or a lot, if too much of that estradiol follows the “estradiol (estrone (16a-hydroxyestrone” path (16a-hydroxyestrone exerts the same negative influence in the prostate as in the breasts and other tissues), and if enough of that 16a-hydroxyestrone isn't “drained away” into the relatively harmless estriol, at the very least there'll be more prostate cell proliferation and growth---benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). Worst case: prostate cancer. If this risk is reducible 41% by three half-cups weekly of cabbage, or broccoli, or Brussels sprouts, or cauliflower…imagine how much more reduction we might obtain with additional amounts of these vegetables, or with supplemental di-indolylmethane
    are you sure your BPH is not from ephedrine or other stims? I had issues with that (not just when using it but even years after) but seem to have it all under control.

Also, remember that too much DIM type supps can overwork your system...especially if you have adrenal issues.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.77%

are you sure your BPH is not from ephedrine or other stims? I had issues with that (not just when using it but even years after) but seem to have it all under control.

Also, remember that too much DIM type supps can overwork your system...especially if you have adrenal issues.
    I have adrenals supported with HC 20 mgs a day and DIM was acutally shown to increase free cortisol urine as well. Well my prostate problems did not occur untill after I stopped fish and fish oils for several months. As stated before the imbalance of AA to epa can be backed up by shift of 2/16 ratio as indicated on urine tests

My goals right now are lower the 4 and 16 hyroxy and raise the 2 and to increase methyation as Dr patricia kane pointed out a year ago, but little be known that too muc and not enough estrogen can cause hypomethyation as well..
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the more you find out....pass it along. im sure i have 2/16 problems as well, im just not sure they are always the archimedean point to normalizing everything. I think they are just one of many points. i think (1) test (2) adrenals (3) thyroid and (4) estrogens are all four huge interrelated (but distinct) areas needing improvment. we know iodine works on at least (2-4), hurting 2 temporaly, improving 3 and 4. We know DHEA works on (1,2,4), etc.

Preg works on a lot too...but too much preg will drive DHT too low, and not enough and we have adrenal issues. and then big daddy vite d3.

i think your right that estrogens might be the big area of unknowns, but I think as it is a big unknown, it might be a while to fix.
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.77%

the more you find out....pass it along. im sure i have 2/16 problems as well, im just not sure they are always the archimedean point to normalizing everything. I think they are just one of many points. i think (1) test (2) adrenals (3) thyroid and (4) estrogens are all four huge interrelated (but distinct) areas needing improvment. we know iodine works on at least (2-4), hurting 2 temporaly, improving 3 and 4. We know DHEA works on (1,2,4), etc.

Preg works on a lot too...but too much preg will drive DHT too low, and not enough and we have adrenal issues. and then big daddy vite d3.

i think your right that estrogens might be the big area of unknowns, but I think as it is a big unknown, it might be a while to fix.
    Proper estrogen balance is needed for proper uptake of choline and iodine both I am low in (sigh) Now my t4 to t3 ratio is elevated which brings us back to estrogen and cortisol imbalances even when I am taking armour thyroid and cytomel. Again this new terrain of estrogen metabolism needs to be further explored and I beleive that rebalancing them will help over all hormonal balances. I am also taking 4000 ius vitamin D as well Scotty you have come along way in understanding things and now you are pointing out areas where I need to focus on thanks bro.. I do know that low estrogen can increase t4 to t3 conversion as well. MY mom on cancer pill aromasin has highly proven that..My dht is high probably from multiple shots could be increasing dht due to exposure to the skin and more frequent shots my be rising e2 as well for the same reason more exposure to the aromatse.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HAN said your body can's store glycogen if you're glutathione deficient
    By GOTSPEED in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 05:22 PM
  2. My Test levels on the upswing with HAN/The_Matrix
    By krazy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:19 AM
  3. Hans Blix's Comments on Iraq
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2